AMA Fuzzy Bear (approaching age 65 version)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 05:47:02 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  AMA Fuzzy Bear (approaching age 65 version)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7
Author Topic: AMA Fuzzy Bear (approaching age 65 version)  (Read 5198 times)
FT-02 Senator A.F.E. 🇵🇸🤝🇺🇸🤝🇺🇦
AverageFoodEnthusiast
Junior Chimp
Virgin Islands, U.S.

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: October 25, 2021, 05:05:47 PM »
« edited: October 25, 2021, 05:19:01 PM by SHKH. HASAN AL-BANNAH »

Hello Fuzzy, I hope your day has been going pleasantly for you so far and I have a few questions for you.

1. I believe you had previously said that you had been a volunteer for the McGovern campaign in 1972, so my question is, what had lead you to leave the Democratic party and what could the Democrats do to potentially regain your vote?

2. What is one piece of advice you could give to the youth of today given your life experiences so far?

3.  What is one thing that you regret looking back that you wish that, if given the chance, you'd change?

4. How do you think becoming a Born Again Evangelical has changed you personally for the better and what do you think some drawbacks of becoming one were?

5. Given that my username is AverageFoodEnthusiast, what is your go-to comfort food and/or drink?

Thanks!

(While we're here, I'd like to take the time to apologize if in anyway, shape, or form I may have insulted you)
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #51 on: October 26, 2021, 12:43:31 PM »

Did you go to college/university? What did you study and how did it influence your views?

I've got a BA in Political Science.

My being saved and being delivered from alcohol addiction colors my life far more than my university education.

I should really go a bit further here.  My college years were not particularly happy ones; they were years of alcohol abuse, frustration with relationships, and chronic depression that I did not seek treatment for.  I could at times be an edgy a-hole, and I thank God that he protected me from myself in more ways than one.

I came into college a standard Democratic liberal, but with a belief that America was, for all its faults, the best country on Earth.  I felt uncomfortable with overt displays of patriotism (and was glad that college had few of them, if any) because I viewed that as Republicans using these appeals as the last refuge of scoundrels.  College certainly deepened my Democratic identity, but there were leftist professors that caused me to question just how far left those I agreed with were supposed to go.

One of the ruder awakenings I had was when I was a freshman in college at a state University that was "Woke!" before Woke! was invented.  It was a place where gays and lesbians freely dated each other, publicly held hands, and carried on as heterosexual couples would.  (I finished up at a different college, which was liberal, but nowhere near as avant garde as my first college.)  Now I got along well with everyone there; it was a place of REAL tolerance (as opposed to Woke-enforced conduct codes of today), but it wasn't HHH left.  I was a supporter of Jimmy Carter in the 1976 primary; lots of folks there thought him worse than the GOP.  I said to a friend that if I had my choice, the Democrat I'd really like to run in 1976 was Humphrey; he went on a tirade on how HHH was a corporate shill, etc. 

The experience I'll never forget, however, was in a class on Black History in America.  (I forget its title, but I remember the professor, who's name I will not mention.)  I have always been OK with interracial dating and marriage, and saw no reason why that shouldn't be a norm.  In a class discussion, the professor asked a question for the group about, essentially, what America's racial future looked like.  (I don't remember the exact question, but I remember it was futuristic in its orientation.)  I responded that I believed that, over time. racism would diminish and fade away as interracial marriages and bi-racial families would become relatively commonplace in America.  The professor, who was a young family man at that time, about 10-12 years older than me, pondered my statement, then responded with a statement ending (thoughtfully, but definitely) that he would not want his daughter marrying a white man.

I can remember the disconnect to this day.  Weren't liberals supposed to believe that all people really were equal?  Wasn't this the sort of thing you'd expect from the George Wallace and Archie Bunker people of the World?  I had an uncle (a real live Archie Bunker) who visited every week; his visits between him and I were something out of All in the Family.  (I won't begin to share some of his golden oldies.)  Wasn't that kind of sentiment THOSE people shared?  But here was a "liberal" actually promulgating racism (reverse racism, if you will).  That day changed me.  A piece of my idealism was destroyed; not dramatically, but destroyed, just the same.  If it was removed with anesthesia, as opposed to being ripped out painfully, it still was a change in me that was real.

This professor is still on the Woke! scene today; still an academic (somewhere else) in an Illiberal Left institution.  I don't believe in Cancel Culture, so I won't put him on the defensive, but how would it play out if I were to actually call him out for this on some news show where an unscrupulous host desired nothing better than to gain a trophy at the expense of another person's life and reputation.  I won't do that; he was a fair professor who gave me a fair grade and was never disparaging to me, personally.  I doubt he's changed, but that's on him.  College DID, however, expose me to just how over the top liberals would go if given no bounds.  It also reinforced in my mind that the academics in the Democratic Party at that time were its biggest obstacles to avoiding the fate of a Democratic candidate being swept in 50 states, carrying just D.C.
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #52 on: October 26, 2021, 03:15:46 PM »

Hello Fuzzy, I hope your day has been going pleasantly for you so far and I have a few questions for you.

1. I believe you had previously said that you had been a volunteer for the McGovern campaign in 1972, so my question is, what had lead you to leave the Democratic party and what could the Democrats do to potentially regain your vote?

I was a volunteer for a local campaign the next year, 1973.  That was my start.  There were lots of McGovern leftovers, and I certainly pulled for McGovern in 1972.

I became a REGISTERED Republican in 1995 because there was no effective Democratic Party in my locality and I didn't want to be disenfranchised in voting for the local officials who are closest to me.  I voted straight Republican in 1998, but I believe that was God testing me as to whether or not I would hear His voice and obey Him.  (I believe that God would also tell a partisan Republican to vote straight Democratic for the same reason; he doesn't need either party to accomplish His will, but he DOES want His Children to follow His dictates.)  I've been an independent voter ever since, voting mostly (but not always) for Democrats. 

As I've indicated in an earlier post, right now I am closed off from voting for any Democrat because of the destructive force that Wokeism presents.  I consider the responses to COVID-19, the SJW activism that is nothing short of leftist anarchy, the substitution of "Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion" in place of an Egalitarian Meritocracy, are all beyond horrendous, and I view the resulting "Cancel Culture" as a direct threat to Civil Liberties, period.  I also have come to view the Democratic Party today of being openly hostile to Evangelical Christians, and I believe the denial of that to be gaslighting.  As late as 2018 I voted straight Democratic, save one (1) race.  I cannot imagine myself voting for a Democrat ever again at this moment, granting that this may change.  The Democratic Party didn't just leave me; it gave me the middle finger in the process.
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #53 on: October 26, 2021, 03:25:48 PM »

2. What is one piece of advice you could give to the youth of today given your life experiences so far?

To come to know Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord, and to come to believe that the plan God has for your life is far, far better than the plans you devise for yourself.  That will mean different things for different people, but for me, it would have saved me a decade and a half of foolishness.
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #54 on: October 26, 2021, 03:28:07 PM »

3.  What is one thing that you regret looking back that you wish that, if given the chance, you'd change?

Not being a better son to my mother.  Not dwelling on how much I thought she didn't understand what I was going through and not losing sight of the fact that her love for me meant she always had my interests at heart.
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #55 on: October 26, 2021, 05:19:03 PM »

5. Given that my username is AverageFoodEnthusiast, what is your go-to comfort food and/or drink?

Pizza.  Brooklyn Style with onions, peppers, tomatoes, and anchovies.

Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #56 on: October 26, 2021, 05:35:35 PM »

4. How do you think becoming a Born Again Evangelical has changed you personally for the better and what do you think some drawbacks of becoming one were?

It has brought a sense of accountability in me that I did not have prior to giving my life to Christ in 1993.  Aside from God being Omniscient, we are told in Scripture to "Do all things as unto the Lord".  It has made me a better employee.  It certainly has made me a better husband and father than I would be without Christ.

I have suffered financial reverses in the last 15 years for various reasons.  I am not where I hoped I'd be at this time in life.  But it is Christ that sustains me.  It is Christ who shows me what is most important.

My priorities are providing for my wife (who is now retired) and my Son, who my wife homeschools.  I not only want my son to be protected from the dangers of the public schools (which he has suffered, and I am not at all exaggerating this); I want him to grow to be a Godly young man.  Nothing is more important regarding his life than his being Saved and having Eternal Life through Jesus Christ.  "What profiteth a man if he gaineth the whole World and loseth his own soul?"  (Dick Gregory answered that question:  "Most of the time, public office.")  What would I tell God if I stood before him knowing I put no priority on my son's Eternity; his Salvation and his Spiritual Life in Christ?  I wish him to prosper, to be economically self-supporting, to be occupationally fulfilled, and to find earthly happiness in a loyal and faithful wife he is truly in love with (when he's ready for that).  But if he can only have Salvation, then I've succeeded as a Father because I will have then done what God expected me to do as far as my son is concerned, and as far as God is concerned.  (In this, my wife and I are in full agreement; indeed, she reminds me of this when I worry about things regarding my son that are temporal.)

The downside?  There is some persecution, but it is truly minor, compared to the persecution Christians endure in other lands.  That's not to say it can't happen in America, and it's not to say that there are some that would very much like to persecute Christians without regard for their welfare, but American Christians have been protected from that to date, and I am grateful.  That may not always be so, but, for a Christian, our Hope is in Him who bore our sins so that we could stand before God blameless and be with God for Eternity.  That's the bottom line for me; the idea that this life is short and nothing is more important than Eternity.
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #57 on: October 26, 2021, 06:00:22 PM »

1.  What does the Democratic Party need to do in order to win back your vote?

2.  Are you in to horror movies?

As to question 2, the answer is "No!". 

As to question 1:  I'll never be a Democrat again because I'm not welcome there.  They are openly hostile to Evangelical Christians, and they are an organization in which my input on just about anything would not be welcomed. 

The Democratic Party would like to con voters like me into voting for them by doing things like pointing out Donald Trump's ungodly personal behavior.  I've never held up Donald Trump as a model for the Christian Life, but this talking point is a Red Herring. 

Quote from: Matthew 21:28-31
28 But what think ye? A certain man had two sons; and he came to the first, and said, Son, go work to day in my vineyard.

29 He answered and said, I will not: but afterward he repented, and went.

30 And he came to the second, and said likewise. And he answered and said, I go, sir: and went not.

31 Whether of them twain did the will of his father? They say unto him, The first. Jesus saith unto them, Verily I say unto you, That the publicans and the harlots go into the kingdom of God before you.

Comparing, on an Earthly plane, Trump vs. Hillary or Trump vs. Biden,  which of the two did the will of the Father on Abortion?  On Religious Liberty.  On protecting the Church from persecution?  On the importance of the nuclear family?  Indeed, even on Loving one's Enemies?  Would Jesus reduce the unvacccinated to Leper Status? 

You go down these issues, check box by check box, and you will see that Donald Trump, an often profane may who may or may not be Saved, more frequently took a course of action that was doing the will of the Father.  And the Democrats really do resemble the son that didn't; they virtue signal to claim the high ground, then do what they wish, regardless of the Will of the Father.  If you want to know why Christians who do not approve of Trump's personal conduct (at least in the past) voted for him and support him now, it's because he did the Will of the Father on issues important to them, and did so at some political cost to him.

Now I might, at some point in the future, be open to voting for some Democrats.  I'm NOT a Paul Ryan or a Liz Cheney Republican.  If the Woke nonsense disappears and the nauseating globalism of the pre-Trump GOP returns in full force, I'd be open to VOTING for some Democrats.  At the present time, I can't conceive of this, but in 2014 I could not envision voting for a Republican for President in 2016.  Still, the Democrats are hardening into a mold I find unattractive, and even dangerous.  And as ranting and senile as I see Biden, Pelosi, and Clyburn (the oldtimers), the younger folks (Harris, the Squad) are far scarier.  It would take something like a 49 state sweep for the GOP to bring the Democrats back to some kind of reasonableness, but I don't see that happening.
Calthrina950
Atlas Icon
United States

P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #58 on: October 26, 2021, 07:27:21 PM »

In your opinion, who was the best President of the last century? Which President do you believe was the most morally upright?
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #59 on: October 26, 2021, 07:47:56 PM »

In your opinion, who was the best President of the last century? Which President do you believe was the most morally upright?

The most morally upright President of the last 100 years was probably Herbert Hoover.

The least morally upright President of the last 100 years was probably Bill Clinton, but I could be wrong.  We know about Clinton because he lived in an era where pols didn't keep secrets.
E-Dawg
Guy
United States

« Reply #60 on: October 26, 2021, 08:29:18 PM »

The most morally upright President of the last 100 years was probably Herbert Hoover.

The least morally upright President of the last 100 years was probably Bill Clinton, but I could be wrong.  We know about Clinton because he lived in an era where pols didn't keep secrets.
I'm curious, why Hoover over Eisenhower or Carter?
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #61 on: October 26, 2021, 08:37:46 PM »

Eisenhower is my pick for the BEST President, but he had a wartime affair.  Hoover, whatever his shortcomings, was the most strait-laced President we have had, personally.

If you read the life story of Jimmy Carter, you will find an incredibly self-serving narcissist.  He's hid it well, but he's always been all about him.  Everything about him has been opportunism.  He's not the worst; in fact, he's better than most of our Presidents in this regard.  But Carter has been a manipulator of his own image his whole political life.  So, no, he doesn't get the prize here.
Hindsight was 2020
Hindsight is 2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #62 on: October 26, 2021, 08:59:44 PM »

The least morally upright President of the last 100 years was probably Bill Clinton, but I could be wrong.  We know about Clinton because he lived in an era where pols didn't keep secrets.

Eisenhower is my pick for the BEST President, but he had a wartime affair.  Hoover, whatever his shortcomings, was the most strait-laced President we have had, personally.

If you read the life story of Jimmy Carter, you will find an incredibly self-serving narcissist.  He's hid it well, but he's always been all about him. Everything about him has been opportunism.  He's not the worst; in fact, he's better than most of our Presidents in this regard.  But Carter has been a manipulator of his own image his whole political life.  So, no, he doesn't get the prize here.
I don’t think you could sum up why so many of us here don’t hold your opinions in high regard when you say this about Jimmy Carter of all people while worshiping Trump. Seriously this is next level lacking in self awareness
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #63 on: October 26, 2021, 09:20:12 PM »
« Edited: October 26, 2021, 09:23:21 PM by Fuzzy Bear »

The least morally upright President of the last 100 years was probably Bill Clinton, but I could be wrong.  We know about Clinton because he lived in an era where pols didn't keep secrets.

Eisenhower is my pick for the BEST President, but he had a wartime affair.  Hoover, whatever his shortcomings, was the most strait-laced President we have had, personally.

If you read the life story of Jimmy Carter, you will find an incredibly self-serving narcissist.  He's hid it well, but he's always been all about him. Everything about him has been opportunism.  He's not the worst; in fact, he's better than most of our Presidents in this regard.  But Carter has been a manipulator of his own image his whole political life.  So, no, he doesn't get the prize here.
I don’t think you could sum up why so many of us here don’t hold your opinions in high regard when you say this about Jimmy Carter of all people while worshiping Trump. Seriously this is next level lacking in self awareness

I've never said Trump wasn't a narcissist.  I've also not said that Trump was more moral, personally, than Jimmy Carter.  But it takes a degree of narcissism and lack of self-awareness for a guy like the 1972 Jimmy Carter to look at the 1972 contenders and conclude that he was better than all of them after a year and a half as Governor of Georgia.  He wasn't a bad person, but he was, indeed, over his head.  Trump was competent as President in ways Carter couldn't even imagine, let alone replicate.  And while I won't sign off on Trump's adultery prior to coming to office, the question was about conduct in office, and Trump behaved (as President) better than Clinton, JFK, FDR, and (quite possibly) LBJ.  At least in the area of adultery.

As for Tweets, what would Harry Truman have Tweeted if there were Twitter during his term?  He threatened to personally beat up a music critic who panned his daughter's performance at a concert.  What would LBJ have tweeted?  There needs to be a little realistic viewing of the big picture here.  No, I don't condone Trump's every Tweet, but I choose the entire Trump package over the entire Biden package or the entire Hillary package.
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -4.13, S: -1.39

P P P

« Reply #64 on: October 26, 2021, 09:24:16 PM »

I've never said Trump wasn't a narcissist.  I've also not said that Trump was more moral, personally, than Jimmy Carter.  But it takes a degree of narcissism and lack of self-awareness for a guy like the 1972 Jimmy Carter to look at the 1972 contenders and conclude that he was better than all of them after a year and a half as Governor of Georgia.  He wasn't a bad person, but he was, indeed, over his head.  Trump was competent as President in ways Carter couldn't even imagine, let alone replicate.  And while I won't sign off on Trump's adultery prior to coming to office, the question was about conduct in office, and Trump behaved (as President) better than Clinton, JFK, FDR, and (quite possibly) LBJ.  At least in the area of adultery.

As for Tweets, what would Harry Truman have Tweeted if there were Twitter during his term?  He threatened to personally beat up a music critic who panned his daughter's performance at a concert.  What would LBJ have tweeted?  There needs to be a little realistic viewing of the big picture here.  No, I don't condone Trump's every Tweet, but I choose the entire Trump package over the entire Biden package or the entire Hillary package.

Trump was competent as President? what?
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #65 on: October 26, 2021, 09:32:27 PM »

Absolutely. 
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #66 on: October 26, 2021, 09:34:02 PM »

Absolutely. 

Have you heard of the coronavirus? And how he said it would go away and did nothing to stop its spread? Have you heard about when he told people to drink bleach to prevent coronavirus? Did you see all of the massless rallies that he held?
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #67 on: October 26, 2021, 09:55:09 PM »

Absolutely. 

Have you heard of the coronavirus? And how he said it would go away and did nothing to stop its spread? Have you heard about when he told people to drink bleach to prevent coronavirus? Did you see all of the massless rallies that he held?

Donald Trump, as President, facilitated the manufacture of PPE in record time.  He fostered the vaccines with his Operation Warp Speed.  He chose a balanced approach to where the vulnerable were protected while life for others went on as normally as possible.  Donald Trump resisted the most authoritarian responses to COVID-19 which I appreciate.

But if this is the tack you're taking, let's not forget that neither you, nor Hindsight, nor most of the red avatars here had a single word of criticism for BLM and Antifa taking to the streets in large numbers and close quarters for months on end (to say nothing about torching a police station in Minneapolis, a Wendy's in Atlanta, to name just two (2) incidents.  You were fine with all those BLM and Antifa crowds for months in multiple cities gathering together in large numbers, not always wearing masks, certainly not social distancing.  If you're making the argument you're making about Trump and COVID-19, I invite you to respond to this post by criticizing BLM and Antifa for gathering in large groups, not social distancing, not always wearing masks, while others were criticized for wanting to open the businesses that supported their families and represented the place where some of these people's life savings were sunk in.

You can't have it both ways.  You can't make the argument you make here and then have absolutely NO criticism for BLM and Antifa, yet be concerned about "superspreaders" in the form of church services, Sturgis, Trump rallies, etc.  If the virus is as much of a crisis as people say it is, then let's hold BLM and Antifa accountable for THEIR superspreaders.  The fact that you may find their cause somehow more noble doesn't alter science, does it? 

I won't let up on this point.  If people wish to be inconsistent, they shouldn't be surprised when they are asked to explain their inconsistency.  You do this to me freely; let's see you handle account for YOUR inconsistency on this issue.  I'll bet you can't account for it using a scientific argument, however.
Hindsight was 2020
Hindsight is 2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #68 on: October 26, 2021, 10:11:26 PM »

He entered office the unemployment rate was 4.7 percent and when he left it was double digits. He has only one major trademark policy and that was a massive tax cut for the rich. His immigration policy did little to cut down on the rates it was going on by in the previous administration even while implementing a disgusting child kidnapping policy, he did nothing to solve North Korea’s nuclear policy while giving away the one winning card on diplomatic team hand in actual meeting with them. Not to mention that Mr. Law and Order oversaw crime go up his administration most notably mass shootings snd hate crimes but yeah sure go with competent 🙄
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #69 on: October 26, 2021, 11:07:28 PM »

Absolutely. 

Donald Trump, as President, facilitated the manufacture of PPE in record time.  He fostered the vaccines with his Operation Warp Speed.  He chose a balanced approach to where the vulnerable were protected while life for others went on as normally as possible.  Donald Trump resisted the most authoritarian responses to COVID-19 which I appreciate.

But if this is the tack you're taking, let's not forget that neither you, nor Hindsight, nor most of the red avatars here had a single word of criticism for BLM and Antifa taking to the streets in large numbers and close quarters for months on end (to say nothing about torching a police station in Minneapolis, a Wendy's in Atlanta, to name just two (2) incidents.  You were fine with all those BLM and Antifa crowds for months in multiple cities gathering together in large numbers, not always wearing masks, certainly not social distancing.  If you're making the argument you're making about Trump and COVID-19, I invite you to respond to this post by criticizing BLM and Antifa for gathering in large groups, not social distancing, not always wearing masks, while others were criticized for wanting to open the businesses that supported their families and represented the place where some of these people's life savings were sunk in.

You can't have it both ways.  You can't make the argument you make here and then have absolutely NO criticism for BLM and Antifa, yet be concerned about "superspreaders" in the form of church services, Sturgis, Trump rallies, etc.  If the virus is as much of a crisis as people say it is, then let's hold BLM and Antifa accountable for THEIR superspreaders.  The fact that you may find their cause somehow more noble doesn't alter science, does it? 

I won't let up on this point.  If people wish to be inconsistent, they shouldn't be surprised when they are asked to explain their inconsistency.  You do this to me freely; let's see you handle account for YOUR inconsistency on this issue.  I'll bet you can't account for it using a scientific argument, however.

there you go again, muh Antifa, anyways I didn't read your past past the first two sentences.
H. Ross Peron
General Mung Beans
Junior Chimp
Korea, Republic of

Political Matrix
E: -6.58, S: -1.91

« Reply #70 on: October 27, 2021, 12:05:00 AM »

1. What books on the following topics: the Bible/Christianity, US History (generally), and US Politics would you recommend that others read?

2. Are you familiar with any anime (ie Japanese animation), either directly or through your son? If so, do you have any movies or series you particularly enjoyed?

3. I may have asked this before but do you believe that 1) the Earth is about 4.6 billion years old (and the Universe about 13.7 billion years old) and 2) that species including human beings evolved to where they are today?

4. Why are you hedging on whether Donald Trump is saved or not? It seems to me that barring a clear profession of faith, the evidence is decidedly in favour of Trump *not* being saved.
Woody
SirWoodbury
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: 1.48, S: 1.30

« Reply #71 on: October 27, 2021, 03:11:06 PM »

Ever read any Russian literature?
PSOL
Atlas Icon

« Reply #72 on: October 27, 2021, 03:42:46 PM »

How did you view the various major third parties and independent candidates that came and went? How have those views changed now? Specifically I’m talking about the Reform, Green, and Libertarian parties and such candidates as Ross Perot, Ralph Nader, and Gary Johnson.

Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #73 on: October 27, 2021, 04:11:39 PM »

How did you view the various major third parties and independent candidates that came and went? How have those views changed now? Specifically I’m talking about the Reform, Green, and Libertarian parties and such candidates as Ross Perot, Ralph Nader, and Gary Johnson.

I think more of their.candidates than I do of the parties.  I have more to say on this, but I would need to get to my house computer to type those thoughts out.
PSOL
Atlas Icon

« Reply #74 on: October 27, 2021, 05:48:31 PM »

I think more of their.candidates than I do of the parties.  I have more to say on this, but I would need to get to my house computer to type those thoughts out.
I also would like to know how you thought of Jill Stein
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies