People of the Republic of Atlasia vs. LouisvilleThunder (version 2.0) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 11:24:31 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  People of the Republic of Atlasia vs. LouisvilleThunder (version 2.0) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: People of the Republic of Atlasia vs. LouisvilleThunder (version 2.0)  (Read 2946 times)
WD
Western Democrat
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -0.35

« on: October 16, 2021, 07:52:55 PM »

For the record,
I just had a civil discussion with Truman and everything is settled. We're just disagreeing on it.

I do appreciate his bluntness and the fact that he has said all these things to my face.

To all the laborites who have been calling for my impeachment on an another channel behind my back. Just to tell you that I know your names.

I will certainly not beg for mercy after 8 years of loyal service to this party. I have saved this party countless times from destruction, . And to all these worthless and ingrateful laborites who are seeking my demise, my vengeance will be terrible.

I will screw up your career.

I'm not calling for your impeachment yet, but this display is clearly not one befitting the holder of one of the highest offices in the game. Whatever your logic was for this decision, it was a bad one and will do harm to this already-dying game in the long run.

I have all of the loggs. You and some others have deliberately considered to impeach the supreme court because one court case didn't go your way. This display is clearly not one befitting a member of the senate!

You realize that using the bench to threaten people because they disagreed with your crap decision is even more of an argument for impeachment than there was before, right?

I have to concur with Crane. Threatening legislators and saying that one will “screw up” careers as the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court is, quite frankly, beyond the pale.
WD
Western Democrat
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2021, 08:14:45 PM »

I won't be using the bench to screw you. Don't worry for that.

Like both of you have been considering impeaching the supreme court because a decision didn't go your way, you don't think your behavior was acceptable either?

Impeachment is a constitutional procedure, unlike whatever it is you're doing.

And you don't see a problem with the separation of power to overthorw the judiciary system as soon you don't get your way?

Oh, who is attempting to “overthrow the judiciary”? There has been nothing but criticism offered against you, (unless you consider that to be “overthrowing”). And you don’t see a problem with hurling threats against people from the bench? Interesting.
WD
Western Democrat
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2021, 08:21:53 PM »

I won't be using the bench to screw you. Don't worry for that.

Like both of you have been considering impeaching the supreme court because a decision didn't go your way, you don't think your behavior was acceptable either?

Impeachment is a constitutional procedure, unlike whatever it is you're doing.

And you don't see a problem with the separation of power to overthorw the judiciary system as soon you don't get your way?

Oh, who is attempting to “overthrow the judiciary”? There has been nothing but criticism offered against you, (unless you consider that to be “overthrowing”). And you don’t see a problem with hurling threats against people from the bench? Interesting.

I'm.not talking "from the bench". I'm talking as an individual regarding that.

You have been calling for impeachment on discord because the supreme court ruled against you. This is a blatant power grab that is a direct violation of the separation of powers.

Simply discussing impeachment is not a violation of anything, but sure.
WD
Western Democrat
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2021, 08:27:14 PM »

Impeachment is a constitutional process. It’s quite breathtaking that the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court thinks merely mentioning, (not even introducing an impeachment resolution) a procedure contained in the constitution is somehow akin to overthrowing the judiciary. And I can assure you, impeachment was not brought up because people didn’t like how the case went.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies