Cao/OSR October 2021: A Place for All in Atlasia (Thank You — Till We Meet Again) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 03:49:13 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Cao/OSR October 2021: A Place for All in Atlasia (Thank You — Till We Meet Again) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Cao/OSR October 2021: A Place for All in Atlasia (Thank You — Till We Meet Again)  (Read 2298 times)
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -4.13, S: -1.39

P P P

« on: October 04, 2021, 09:44:19 PM »

The Cao campaign must condemn his associate's open calls for violence, or else this election will descend into anarchy.
Who called for violence?

Your failure to read between the lines is clearly an act and done in bad faith so that you can justify your often ill-advised actions, such as vowing to "not play nicely." I think you need to take a step back, because you take this game too seriously and you need to take a step back and wonder if really, any of this is worth it? Of course, I only speak for one person, but I think it isn't worth it for you and you should take a break, but then what do I know.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies