Cao/OSR October 2021: A Place for All in Atlasia (Thank You — Till We Meet Again) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 12:55:29 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Cao/OSR October 2021: A Place for All in Atlasia (Thank You — Till We Meet Again) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Cao/OSR October 2021: A Place for All in Atlasia (Thank You — Till We Meet Again)  (Read 2272 times)
At-Large Senator LouisvilleThunder
LouisvilleThunder
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.55, S: 1.74

P P P
« on: October 03, 2021, 10:49:37 PM »

Who does Crane Husband think he is? Why does he think his opinions matter?
LouisvilleThunder
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2021, 02:03:31 AM »

You have my endorsement--not because of your statements regarding me since this campaign isn't about me (you can even post something unequivocally condemning my behavior and I won't give a damn), but because only you are the candidate in this race who can actually revive the game and make Atlasia a place for all. Electing the left over and over again and keeping their stranglehold on power in place prevents the game from actually being played as it is meant to be played.

Scott has no ideas beyond managing the decline currently in our federal government. Labor has run out of ideas and it's current up and coming bench have done nothing to deserve the power that their machine has the votes to elect them into. Scott will not unify this nation. We have a great opportunity in electing Cao, a truly nicer and more respectable man than the previous couple of Fed nominees. For those who slander Cao for taking on too much moderation, I'll just say that it's a signal that any Fed no matter how good they behave will be treated the same as those you deem to be our worst. This means that going forward the Feds will only harden in our resolve to fiercely resist the left even more and I'll have no incentive to play nicely at all going forward. If you want to sow the catalysts of real life polarization, that is what you're going to get. If you want nice, sane, and respectable, then Cao needs to win. If you want the crappy status quo, then vote for Scott.
LouisvilleThunder
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2021, 09:38:36 PM »

The Cao campaign must condemn his associate's open calls for violence, or else this election will descend into anarchy.
Who called for violence?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies