Cao/OSR October 2021: A Place for All in Atlasia (Thank You — Till We Meet Again)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 05:20:30 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Cao/OSR October 2021: A Place for All in Atlasia (Thank You — Till We Meet Again)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: Cao/OSR October 2021: A Place for All in Atlasia (Thank You — Till We Meet Again)  (Read 2305 times)
Joseph Cao
Rep. Joseph Cao
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: October 21, 2021, 11:00:48 PM »

We're here at Election Weekend now, and I want to begin by thanking everyone who's placed their trust in me with their support. Win or lose we're not going to let you down; the nation's climb out of our present crises is too important to jeopardize.

Throughout the campaign we have promoted a plan mapping out a return to a functioning game. I've talked about lightening the load for people dealing with kitchen-table issues. I've mentioned an artistic renewal that will help our national scene return to its creative roots. And our campaign has addressed China and other flashpoints on the world stage and how to tackle them and promote a positive foreign policy vision, as well as an environmental plan engaging all levels of government and the people it affects.

A grab-bag, to be sure. But I believe first and foremost in providing a P.L.A.C.E. for all in this nation, and in the course of our campaign we have done just that. We will listen to the concerns you raise as they come and address them as best we can, because we believe each of your places in this nation matter. We will pursue this goal with everything we've got, and we want you to help us.

So go out and vote, folks, and check the Cao/Old School Republican box for a more active game, for an administration that will get the diagnoses right and pursue the right remedies for our national ailments, and for a President and Vice President who will take our country and all its people forward!
Joseph Cao
Rep. Joseph Cao
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #51 on: October 25, 2021, 12:02:49 AM »

[Bloomington–Normal, Illinois]

Well, thank you everyone. Thanks for tuning in this late.

It's been a great race, and as I said in private I congratulate Scott and Battista and wish them all the best as they step up to the nation's highest offices. A thank you must go to OSR for the hard work he put into our ticket's operation, and to Yankee and the rest in the party and out of it who offered their advice and help throughout. Most especially, thank you sincerely to the voters who came out this election whether you supported me or not—for the questions asked, the issues heard and all the rest of it. Atlasia wouldn't run at all without you.

And as far as that goes this election has shown very clearly that that needs to be worked on. In that sense, the journey that we begun last month does not end here. I still believe in an Atlasia where there is a place for everyone to be born and grow up and thrive and take their journeys alongside others who prize the good government and local issues that allow Atlasia to thrive in its turn, long into the future, regardless of environmental change or lean times. I'm going to work my hardest to take this nation toward that reality. In the Senate alongside all parties, in this beautiful party of ours, and in the hard job of reinvigorating AFE and AFG generally, I'll be there to push us toward this goal.

That’s my place as of now. It’s my hope that it will be a starting point for us all as we join in the difficult work and face the challenges ahead of us; as we hang together to escape hanging separately. The work is not done. We will go on, and we will see an Atlasia where that place for everyone becomes a reality. As I join you on that journey I thank you all, once again, from the bottom of my heart, for everything. You're the best.

Dave bless you all, and Dave bless this great nation of ours as we embark on that journey. Good night.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies