43 To Attend Fundraiser for Cheney - Battle Between the GOP Presidents (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 05:28:18 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  43 To Attend Fundraiser for Cheney - Battle Between the GOP Presidents (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 43 To Attend Fundraiser for Cheney - Battle Between the GOP Presidents  (Read 808 times)
Absentee Voting Ghost of Ruin
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« on: September 23, 2021, 08:42:20 PM »

Wyoming has open primaries. Cheney's hope would appear to be to win enough existing Republicans that Democrats voting in the Republican primary can push her over the top. I've no idea what the odds of that happening are.
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2021, 12:19:35 AM »

I know most of the board hates Trump and the literal band of traitors that makes up the modern GOP.  But this is an important time to remember that GWB is a literal war criminal.

The enemy of my enemy is my enemy's enemy. No more. No less. When it comes to stopping the current crop of Republican traitors trying to destroy America, I'll take the help of war-criminal W.
All modern American presidents are war criminals (except maybe Carter). I think that says more about the United States as a country than it does about our presidents as individuals. At least Bush had the decency to be ashamed of his assassinations, torture, and domestic spying - I think that Obama's handwaving of the Bush administration crimes did more damage to the fabric of our country than W's actual crimes did. If you want to see Trump, Obama, W, Clinton, and probably Biden all shipped to the Hague for the rest of their natural lives, I'll cheer it on. But only because it represents the possibility of positive change. Holding them to account is the start, not the end, of what ought to be a long and visceral American self-examination - something I do not think will ever actually happen.
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2021, 10:06:09 PM »

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-sends-supporters-bizarre-photoshopped-photo-of-bush-and-cheney-b1926248.html

Angry  Best POTUS ever

Trump may have "had access" to the nuclear codes, but I always slept better when I thought of the actual process for using them.

Gold Codes are generated daily and provided by the National Security Agency (NSA) to the White House, The Pentagon, United States Strategic Command, and TACAMO. For an extra level of security, the list of codes on the card includes codes that have no meaning, and therefore the president must memorize where on the list the correct code is located. The concept behind the codes is that they permit the president to positively identify themself as the commander-in-chief and thereby authenticate a launch order to the National Military Command Center (NMCC)

If there's anyone who thinks Donnie Dumb**** could manage using that, or even bother to regularly remember to carry his card, Mike Lindell has some yard signs to sell you.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies