43 To Attend Fundraiser for Cheney - Battle Between the GOP Presidents (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 09:24:08 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  43 To Attend Fundraiser for Cheney - Battle Between the GOP Presidents (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 43 To Attend Fundraiser for Cheney - Battle Between the GOP Presidents  (Read 788 times)
Hermit For Peace
hermit
Junior Chimp

« on: September 23, 2021, 08:27:15 PM »

If Cheney loses, she should run as an independent.

She should move to a state that is more consequential.
Hermit For Peace
hermit
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2021, 04:08:19 PM »

I really, really hope Cheney pulls this off, she's a pretty standard conservative and has no reason to be primaried other than refusing to back the lie that the election was stolen. If she loses, it'll send a very bad sign about the future of our democracy.

I disagree with this. What it will say is that the GOP is full of loony tunes and can't be taken seriously.

Liz Cheney needs to set her sights much much higher than the state of WY, or of being a House member.

She has what it takes to go to the top of the ticket. After, that is, they get rid of the lunatic fringe in her party. So how to go about doing that? Keep telling the truth, like Liz Cheney is doing. She is consistent with her message. Of all the politicians I see out there, she has the pedigree and all that it takes to run this country. Her voice will not be quelled but listened to, eventually. She has right on her side.

I am not endorsing her for President, just saying she has all that is necessary to do the job, in my estimation.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies