Rep. Lauren Boebert busted for violating campaign finance laws, FEC threatens action (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 05:48:00 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Rep. Lauren Boebert busted for violating campaign finance laws, FEC threatens action (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Rep. Lauren Boebert busted for violating campaign finance laws, FEC threatens action  (Read 774 times)
Okay, maybe Mike Johnson is a competent parliamentarian.
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« on: September 25, 2021, 09:37:19 PM »

I love Lauren Bobert.  She's the closest thing to the honest-to-God average citizen getting elected to Congress.  I don't know that I'd want a whole chamber full of Lauren Boberts, but the one we have is certainly needed. 

When the Mainstream Media covers Hunter Biden's story fully and when Hunter Biden is brought to his account for his own misdeeds (lying on a concealed weapons permit application, tax woes, the issues from his laptop, the allegations of Tony Bobulinski) I'll take Lauren Bobert's alleged campaign irregularities with the seriousness they deserve.  If she's actually charged with a crime, let the matter go through the courts.  But let's at least be honest with the fact that under such circumstances we have one standard for Lauren Bobert and another standard for Hunter the Magic Crack Addict.

This would be a more compelling point if Hunter Biden held public office.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies