VA Early Voting #s (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 09:09:13 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  VA Early Voting #s (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: VA Early Voting #s  (Read 17915 times)
GeorgiaModerate
Atlas Superstar

« on: October 09, 2021, 10:54:10 AM »

My prediction: Virginia will be reelected as Talk Elections modadmin in a landslide.
GeorgiaModerate
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2021, 02:59:19 PM »

If it's true that all the early voting sites were open at this point in 2020 but aren't yet this year, then I don't see why anyone is making any optimistic or pessimistic claims so far.

Jumping to conclusions is one of the core competencies around here. Wink
GeorgiaModerate
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2021, 07:41:19 PM »

Looking at the early voting numbers, either the polls are headed for a huge miss, or election day turnout, especially in much of rural VA is going to be massive.

We all know it's the former.  The new FoxNews poll showing Youngkin up 8 is complete trash.  It's funny how the GOP trashed polls all of 2020 and now suddenly we need to take them at face value.  

That works both ways, though.  The party that believed in the polls throughout 2020 is now disregarding them. 

That doesn't mean I think this poll is accurate; I don't.  That also doesn't mean I think Youngkin is going to win; I still believe McAuliffe is ahead and favored to win by a small margin.  But it's far from a done deal, and as I've said before, those of you calling this race Safe D are way overconfident.  Youngkin could win this, and if he does I will be less surprised than I was by Trump's win in 2016.
GeorgiaModerate
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2021, 06:22:07 PM »

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies