Maine Governor Megathread: LePage Round 3 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 08:02:48 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Maine Governor Megathread: LePage Round 3 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Maine Governor Megathread: LePage Round 3  (Read 3336 times)
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« on: March 19, 2022, 09:55:40 AM »

Golden chances and Pappas chances have increased Sherman can steal the Gov race with Hassan overperformed , Mills will win

Collins has Filibuster Voting Rights because the only way she would win in 26 if the Rs sweep everything in 22 she is another fake moderate like Murkowski and Murkowski isn't running against Joe Miller if Elvi Gray-Jackson makes the runoff she could beat Kelly or Murkowski
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2022, 12:35:46 AM »

Mills and Golden in May we're leading 51/46 anyways it won't make difference with an Indy on the ballot
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2022, 11:19:12 PM »

LePage seems to me a candidate without the albatross-like downsides of Mastriano or Dixon but also without the upset potential of Ronchetti or Drazan. I'm expecting a fairly boring race along the lines of MN-GOV, with Mills moderately favored all the way.

Idk if it's just me but LePage seems to have 0 charisma to some of these other R candidates but he's also not particularly moderate. I think that makes it tricky for him to define himself

Still noteworthy though that he already won two races for governor. Wasn't he considered an underdog for reelection in 2014 and still won fair and sqaure? I still think this Lean Democratic, but has some potential for an upset.

Mills was up 51/46 Im 10 polls I'm May they stopped polling ME
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies