Maine Governor Megathread: LePage Round 3 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 10:03:52 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Maine Governor Megathread: LePage Round 3 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Maine Governor Megathread: LePage Round 3  (Read 3319 times)
TML
Junior Chimp

« on: March 04, 2022, 10:35:19 PM »

Why do people seem to think LePage has a chance? He’s never won a majority of voters in the state, he’s a divisive figure, and barely won in 2014. Plus Mills hasn’t done anything wrong I don’t see a scenario where LePage beats Mills, especially with RCV

My best guess is that these people think the national environment will be favorable enough to LePage's party to carry him over the finish line.
TML
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2022, 12:52:26 AM »

Surprisingly, very quiet on the ME-GOV front. I've seen a few commercials from Mills and none from Lepage. The Mills commercials focus on bipartisanship and feature her family of stepdaughters. I thought Lepage would be making wild statements and attacks by now but it has been rather calm.

So in your opinion, do you think that LePage being a retread candidate is something that is working against him in this political climate?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies