FL Covid deaths reach all time high (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 06:54:22 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  FL Covid deaths reach all time high (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: FL Covid deaths reach all time high  (Read 1426 times)
President Punxsutawney Phil
TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

« on: September 22, 2021, 03:36:56 AM »

Nice to see BlueAnon running amok in this thread...
TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2021, 12:25:07 PM »

(To the degree it is relevant) Numerous health experts who have weighed in on the issue have basically saw nothing exceptionally wrong with FL's covid data, and all this thread has shown is that when saying nonsensical things in pursuit of wanting to justify believing nasty things about politicians from the other side, Democrats can be just as bad as Republicans.
TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2021, 12:28:47 PM »

Does it go too far to call the accusation DeSantis has done X and Y to the numbers, a Big Lie?
(putting it in terms red avs would understand)
TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2021, 02:56:35 PM »

I don't think it's the Democrats who are delusional about DeSantis, since it's one thing to exaggerate how bad the situation is in Florida, and another thing to say DeSantis had the "BeSt CoViD rEsPoNsE iN tHe CoUnTrY!"
Saying 'DeSantis has the best covid response in the country' is incorrect imo, but none of that excuses naked lies and mindless conspiracymongering.
Do you care about the truth?
TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2021, 04:38:21 PM »

I don't think it's the Democrats who are delusional about DeSantis, since it's one thing to exaggerate how bad the situation is in Florida, and another thing to say DeSantis had the "BeSt CoViD rEsPoNsE iN tHe CoUnTrY!"
Saying 'DeSantis has the best covid response in the country' is incorrect imo, but none of that excuses naked lies and mindless conspiracymongering.

What conspiracies?
Literally upthread you have people saying DeSantis substanstively messed with FL covid data, and recommending posts saying just that.
Those sorts of sentiments are not reflective of reality. Frankly, they ought to be nuked from orbit.
There's more than enough to attack DeSantis' bad COVID response. Why make up naked lies when the truth is bad enough?
TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2021, 03:37:52 PM »

Of course I care about the truth, and if it has been proven that the current statistics are legit, then people should not be inventing numbers. The truth is that the numbers do not paint a pretty picture for DeSantis, and it frustrates me that many will downplay DeSantis's role in the high number of cases, especially when they were pointing to statistics just months ago as "evidence" that DeSantis had done a "great job."
It seems there is less daylight between us on this than I thought! Good to hear.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies