FL Covid deaths reach all time high (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 05:36:32 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  FL Covid deaths reach all time high (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: FL Covid deaths reach all time high  (Read 1425 times)
Xing
xingkerui
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.52, S: -3.91

P P P
« on: September 22, 2021, 01:36:58 PM »

I don't think it's the Democrats who are delusional about DeSantis, since it's one thing to exaggerate how bad the situation is in Florida, and another thing to say DeSantis had the "BeSt CoViD rEsPoNsE iN tHe CoUnTrY!"
Xing
xingkerui
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.52, S: -3.91

P P P
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2021, 12:52:22 PM »

I don't think it's the Democrats who are delusional about DeSantis, since it's one thing to exaggerate how bad the situation is in Florida, and another thing to say DeSantis had the "BeSt CoViD rEsPoNsE iN tHe CoUnTrY!"
Saying 'DeSantis has the best covid response in the country' is incorrect imo, but none of that excuses naked lies and mindless conspiracymongering.
Do you care about the truth?

Of course I care about the truth, and if it has been proven that the current statistics are legit, then people should not be inventing numbers. The truth is that the numbers do not paint a pretty picture for DeSantis, and it frustrates me that many will downplay DeSantis's role in the high number of cases, especially when they were pointing to statistics just months ago as "evidence" that DeSantis had done a "great job."
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies