SR 105-05: Philly Metro Area Belongs Together Amendment (Rejected) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 10:12:50 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  SR 105-05: Philly Metro Area Belongs Together Amendment (Rejected) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: SR 105-05: Philly Metro Area Belongs Together Amendment (Rejected)  (Read 1709 times)
Deep Dixieland Senator, Muad'dib (OSR MSR)
Muaddib
Australia

« on: September 21, 2021, 11:55:24 PM »

I, S019, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Senator, and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia.

Yet this bill, that the "Honorable Gentleman" has put forward is doing the exact opposite to the constitution of our country. The passing of any such amendment could be seen by some as a just cause for secession. If the "Honorable Gentleman" can't Abide by the constitution I don't see how he can expect others to be bound by it.

This is just more carpetbagging and territorial expansionism from an individual who feels likes justified in constantly sticking his nose in everyone else business. I have long said just leave us alone yet, many Fremontese & Northern Aggressors seem to constantly push for unjust treatment of their Southern brethren.

To these proposed defilements "amendments" I vote NAY

Deep Dixieland Senator, Muad'dib (OSR MSR)
Muaddib
Australia

« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2021, 06:05:00 PM »

Nay

Please accept this a proxy for the final vote. I will not waste anymore time on this thread.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies