Scott/Battista Minola October '21: A New Great Society (Victory!) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 02:04:36 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Scott/Battista Minola October '21: A New Great Society (Victory!) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Scott/Battista Minola October '21: A New Great Society (Victory!)  (Read 5766 times)
GM Team Member and Senator WB
weatherboy1102
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.61, S: -7.83

P
« on: September 19, 2021, 12:59:47 PM »

Endorsed my good friend. Atlasia needs a good, active, progressive President and I know you can be one.
weatherboy1102
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2021, 06:41:37 PM »

Thank you Senator!

Once again I find myself making speeches, but this time in support of you, rather than yelling at you. Certainly a nice change of pace. laughs

What Scott said is unequivocally true. I think just about anyone who knows about the topic would agree, no matter their beliefs. Which is why the fact that we have yet to do what tmth and the South did in the past year is baffling. It's common sense: through these savings accounts, people can finally get a place of their own. And not just a cramped apartment that they don't actually own. Folks in the younger generation, my generation, have had trouble finding housing not for lack of wanting it, but due to sheer unaffordability.

Though the bill I just introduced moments ago will not fix all the issues that come with trying to own a home for the first time, it will do a lot to help people, especially the poor and young, to taking a step closer to the Atlasian Dream.

Of course, I can't help but thank Fmr. Southern Speaker tmth for this great idea. He introduced it in the South and it passed overwhelmingly. I felt as if it was only fair to have his name in the bill somewhere despite not introducing it. So, folks, I'm glad to present the TMTH Act! Let's make sure this is not the only step we take to combat the housing crisis, and elect Scott in October! Thank you!
weatherboy1102
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2021, 11:41:35 AM »

weatherboy1102
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2021, 09:10:06 PM »

Endorsed my good friend. Atlasia needs a good, active, progressive President and I know you can be one.

just gonna reiterate my endorsement for the ones in the back. If uh, giving a whole ass speech in support of you wasn't obvious enough. Tongue
weatherboy1102
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2021, 12:08:11 AM »

lol LT one of the main reasons we sided against you is when you came crawling to us asking for us to not talk to labor you couldn't help insulting me and transit
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies