Scott/Battista Minola October '21: A New Great Society (Victory!) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 04:32:52 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Scott/Battista Minola October '21: A New Great Society (Victory!) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Scott/Battista Minola October '21: A New Great Society (Victory!)  (Read 5778 times)
Sestak
jk2020
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« on: September 20, 2021, 10:42:43 AM »

Endorsed.
Sestak
jk2020
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2021, 02:19:29 PM »

Excellent choice.
Sestak
jk2020
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2021, 12:16:17 AM »

Guys what?

Badger clearly meant to copy the Arizona link into that post (he was just talking about Arizona in the post lmfao) and accidentally had the PM in his clipboard or copied it lol. How did y’all come to the conclusion that there ever was an “edited PM”?

and obviously LT did not actually come to this conclusion lmfao
Sestak
jk2020
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2021, 12:17:26 AM »

Another (arguably more likely) possibility is that Badger posted the article himself but messed up the formatting with his speech-to-text crap. In either case, I'm not going to tolerate libel.
Just take the L dude, lol. Admit to your own corruption.

Dude I would rather you fabricate something damningly bad than this nonsense. Becoming pretty clear that you’ve lost your touch.
Sestak
jk2020
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2021, 12:23:32 AM »

Guys what?

Badger clearly meant to copy the Arizona link into that post (he was just talking about Arizona in the post lmfao) and accidentally had the PM in his clipboard or copied it lol. How did y’all come to the conclusion that there ever was an “edited PM”?

I mean it is just weird for Badger to just randomly place a GOTV PM (not even the ballot part, but the blurb before that) in a post in a thread about totally unrelated US political discussion.  Tongue

Yeah, which is why it’s probably just something dumb where he told his text to speech thing “Alexa paste” and it phucked up. More importantly, no self-respecting Lieborite would ever link Politico of all publications - and anyone who would ought to be driven out of the party and the game.

Dude come on you used to be good at this. What happened?
Sestak
jk2020
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2021, 12:26:10 AM »

Guys what?

I mean it is just weird for Badger to just randomly place a GOTV PM (not even the ballot part, but the blurb before that) in a post in a thread about totally unrelated US political discussion.  Tongue

Yeah, which is why it’s probably just something dumb where he told his text to speech thing “Alexa paste” and it phucked up. More importantly, no self-respecting Lieborite would ever link Politico of all publications - and anyone who would ought to be driven out of the party and the game.

Dude come on you used to be good at this. What happened?

Oh come on. When did you ever think I was good at this? Lol

At creating drama over dumb stuff? That sort of thing has always been up your alley!
Sestak
jk2020
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2021, 12:34:26 AM »

I love how all of your complaints essentially boil down to the fact that I definitively won the game for good.

Sorry guys, I was too good at Atlasia!
Sestak
jk2020
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2021, 01:20:53 AM »

i mean what did you expect when you decided to log back in
Sestak
jk2020
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2021, 01:24:58 AM »