Scott/Battista Minola October '21: A New Great Society (Victory!)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 10:32:39 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Scott/Battista Minola October '21: A New Great Society (Victory!)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6
Author Topic: Scott/Battista Minola October '21: A New Great Society (Victory!)  (Read 5810 times)
At-Large Senator LouisvilleThunder
LouisvilleThunder
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.55, S: 1.74

P P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #75 on: October 24, 2021, 11:52:51 PM »

People didn't vote for Labor in such overwhelming numbers because they are satisfied with the status quo; they voted for the candidate who can unite our country and transform the executive branch as we know it.

Here is the real reason why people voted for Labor. As someone who campaigned as a nice guy against another nice guy candidate (Cao), how do you justify using such dishonest tactics to turn out votes? Especially since you have made all sorts of corrupt deals to get support from outside of Labor with DA which virtually guaranteed victory from the outset of the campaign. This is so bad that you have no mandate to govern any such "unified" country. You make a mokery out of our democracy.
Which state Republican Party is worse? Texas or North Carolina? Both are extremely evil.

Is such a discussion simply must include Arizona.

This is your friendly reminder that polls in the Atlasian October 2021 federal and regional elections are now open!
NOTICE: DELETING A POST IN THE VOTING BOOTH OR EDITING A POST AFTER 20 MINUTES MAKES YOUR VOTE INVALID
The Labor coalition is in a close battle to win the presidency and retain the Senate, with competitive races both nationally and regionally. Every vote is going to count to ensure we can retain control of the government, so we’d really appreciate your support!

https://www.politico.com/amp/news/2021/10/20/arizona-gop-fringe-516322
The world will shine with light in our nightmare
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #76 on: October 24, 2021, 11:57:40 PM »

People didn't vote for Labor in such overwhelming numbers because they are satisfied with the status quo; they voted for the candidate who can unite our country and transform the executive branch as we know it.

Here is the real reason why people voted for Labor. As someone who campaigned as a nice guy against another nice guy candidate (Cao), how do you justify using such dishonest tactics to turn out votes? Especially since you have made all sorts of corrupt deals to get support from outside of Labor with DA which virtually guaranteed victory from the outset of the campaign. This is so bad that you have no mandate to govern any such "unified" country. You make a mokery out of our democracy.
Which state Republican Party is worse? Texas or North Carolina? Both are extremely evil.

This is your friendly reminder that polls in the Atlasian October 2021 federal and regional elections are now open!
NOTICE: DELETING A POST IN THE VOTING BOOTH OR EDITING A POST AFTER 20 MINUTES MAKES YOUR VOTE INVALID
The Labor coalition is in a close battle to win the presidency and retain the Senate, with competitive races both nationally and regionally. Every vote is going to count to ensure we can retain control of the government, so we’d really appreciate your support!

The second PM was clearly edited. I never linked to any news article and I never said anything about Arizona.

But of course you would believe it. You'll believe anything. That's how I baited you into admitting you were sending moles into Labcord. No one likes you except for your cult.

Cope.
Anna Komnene
Siren

« Reply #77 on: October 24, 2021, 11:58:57 PM »

Congratulations! You've always been a tireless advocate, conscientious, open-minded, and creative in every role you've had. I hope you have fun and enjoy your time as president. Even though it was a long time coming, maybe now was the right moment.  Smile
Never Made it to Graceland
Crane
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
Israel

Political Matrix
E: -8.16, S: 3.22

P

« Reply #78 on: October 25, 2021, 12:00:34 AM »

Lol the Federalist Party is a joke
LouisvilleThunder
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #79 on: October 25, 2021, 12:00:38 AM »
« Edited: October 26, 2021, 12:31:08 AM by Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee »

The second PM was clearly edited. I never linked to any news article and I never said anything about Arizona.

But of course you would believe it. You'll believe anything. That's how I baited you into admitting you were sending moles into Labcord. No one likes you except for your cult.

Cope.
Your voters surely have bought into all of your lies that you've fed them with your campaign. Oh well, the game is just gonna continue to be dead for another four months.
LouisvilleThunder
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #80 on: October 25, 2021, 12:03:47 AM »

I'm always proud to infiltrate Laborcord BTW. Smiley
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #81 on: October 25, 2021, 12:03:47 AM »
« Edited: October 25, 2021, 12:28:40 AM by Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee »

Cope.
You're an obvious liar, and your voters surely have bought into all of your lies that you've fed them with your campaign. Oh well, the game is just gonna continue to be dead for another four months.

I am not a liar, and in fact I am reporting your original post for libeling me. You need to just accept the fact that you lost.

It's best that you just shut up, because there's a reason people don't like the Feds. You keep digging your own hole so much that you gotta be in China by now.
LouisvilleThunder
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #82 on: October 25, 2021, 12:05:18 AM »

Cope.
You're an obvious liar, and your voters surely have bought into all of your lies that you've fed them with your campaign. Oh well, the game is just gonna continue to be dead for another four months.

I am not a liar, and in fact I am reporting your original post for libeling me. You are a psychopath and you need to just accept the fact that you lost.

It's best that you just shut up, because there's a reason people don't like the Feds. You keep digging your own hole so much that you gotta be in China by now.
I reported your post for a personal attack.
LouisvilleThunder
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #83 on: October 25, 2021, 12:08:06 AM »

If you assume that the PM was edited, does that mean Badger is the actual dishonest one?
GM Team Member and Senator WB
weatherboy1102
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.61, S: -7.83

P
WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #84 on: October 25, 2021, 12:08:11 AM »

lol LT one of the main reasons we sided against you is when you came crawling to us asking for us to not talk to labor you couldn't help insulting me and transit
LouisvilleThunder
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #85 on: October 25, 2021, 12:09:41 AM »

lol LT one of the main reasons we sided against you is when you came crawling to us asking for us to not talk to labor you couldn't help insulting me and transit
How did I insult you beyond just saying I won't give in to your demands of my influence within the Feds being elimated?
OBD
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -5.16, S: -6.26

« Reply #86 on: October 25, 2021, 12:10:16 AM »

Mr. President-Elect! Pay no heed to the ramblings of the felon governor. Your loyal supporters are standing back and standing by to MAKE ATLASIA GREAT AGAIN
LouisvilleThunder
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #87 on: October 25, 2021, 12:11:14 AM »

Mr. President-Elect! Pay no heed to the ramblings of the felon governor. Your loyal supporters are standing back and standing by to MAKE ATLASIA GREAT AGAIN
Where's the conviction?!?!
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #88 on: October 25, 2021, 12:11:34 AM »

If you assume that the PM was edited, does that mean Badger is the actual dishonest one?

Badger obviously got the edited PM from someone else. I never mentioned Arizona and I never linked to any articles. I'd never even seen the article until you posted this.
LouisvilleThunder
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #89 on: October 25, 2021, 12:13:57 AM »

Badger obviously got the edited PM from someone else. I never mentioned Arizona and I never linked to any articles. I'd never even seen the article until you posted this.
How are you expecting anyone to think that narrative makes sense? Who would PM Badger their own gotv PMs when they obviously get the same one since he is a Laborites after all.
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #90 on: October 25, 2021, 12:14:45 AM »

Another (arguably more likely) possibility is that Badger posted the article himself but messed up the formatting with his speech-to-text crap. In either case, I'm not going to tolerate libel or admit to something I didn't do.

Take the L.
LouisvilleThunder
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #91 on: October 25, 2021, 12:15:44 AM »

Another (arguably more likely) possibility is that Badger posted the article himself but messed up the formatting with his speech-to-text crap. In either case, I'm not going to tolerate libel.
Just take the L dude, lol. Admit to your own corruption.
Sestak
jk2020
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #92 on: October 25, 2021, 12:16:17 AM »

Guys what?

Badger clearly meant to copy the Arizona link into that post (he was just talking about Arizona in the post lmfao) and accidentally had the PM in his clipboard or copied it lol. How did y’all come to the conclusion that there ever was an “edited PM”?

and obviously LT did not actually come to this conclusion lmfao
Sestak
jk2020
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #93 on: October 25, 2021, 12:17:26 AM »

Another (arguably more likely) possibility is that Badger posted the article himself but messed up the formatting with his speech-to-text crap. In either case, I'm not going to tolerate libel.

Dude I would rather you fabricate something damningly bad than this nonsense. Becoming pretty clear that you’ve lost your touch.
WD
Western Democrat
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -0.35

« Reply #94 on: October 25, 2021, 12:17:59 AM »

Imagine caring about this or thinking this is evidence of “corruption”. Beyond pathetic.
Never Made it to Graceland
Crane
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
Israel

Political Matrix
E: -8.16, S: 3.22

P

« Reply #95 on: October 25, 2021, 12:18:17 AM »

You are the number one person in Atlasia who needs to heed this advice.
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #96 on: October 25, 2021, 12:18:17 AM »

I won, though.
LouisvilleThunder
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #97 on: October 25, 2021, 12:19:13 AM »

Guys what?

Badger clearly meant to copy the Arizona link into that post (he was just talking about Arizona in the post lmfao) and accidentally had the PM in his clipboard or copied it lol. How did y’all come to the conclusion that there ever was an “edited PM”?

I mean it is just weird for Badger to just randomly place a GOTV PM (not even the ballot part, but the blurb before that) in a post in a thread about totally unrelated US political discussion.  Tongue
wxtransit
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: 2.43

« Reply #98 on: October 25, 2021, 12:20:45 AM »

Yikes.
Sestak
jk2020
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #99 on: October 25, 2021, 12:23:32 AM »

Guys what?

I mean it is just weird for Badger to just randomly place a GOTV PM (not even the ballot part, but the blurb before that) in a post in a thread about totally unrelated US political discussion.  Tongue

Yeah, which is why it’s probably just something dumb where he told his text to speech thing “Alexa paste” and it phucked up. More importantly, no self-respecting Lieborite would ever link Politico of all publications - and anyone who would ought to be driven out of the party and the game.

Dude come on you used to be good at this. What happened?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies