Scott/Battista Minola October '21: A New Great Society (Victory!)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 10:10:15 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Scott/Battista Minola October '21: A New Great Society (Victory!)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6
Author Topic: Scott/Battista Minola October '21: A New Great Society (Victory!)  (Read 5807 times)
At-Large Senator LouisvilleThunder
LouisvilleThunder
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.55, S: 1.74

P P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #100 on: October 25, 2021, 12:23:36 AM »

Another (arguably more likely) possibility is that Badger posted the article himself but messed up the formatting with his speech-to-text crap. In either case, I'm not going to tolerate libel or admit to something I didn't do.

Take the L.
The reality is just that you believe you and your party can do no wrong while any member of my party, no matter how either nice or strong we are must have their reputations destroyed if we step out of line. This is ridiculous.
LouisvilleThunder
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #101 on: October 25, 2021, 12:24:50 AM »

Guys what?

Badger clearly meant to copy the Arizona link into that post (he was just talking about Arizona in the post lmfao) and accidentally had the PM in his clipboard or copied it lol. How did y’all come to the conclusion that there ever was an “edited PM”?

and obviously LT did not actually come to this conclusion lmfao
I mean it is just weird for Badger to just randomly place a GOTV PM (not even the ballot part, but the blurb before that) in a post in a thread about totally unrelated US political discussion.  Tongue

Yeah, which is why it’s probably just something dumb where he told his text to speech thing “Alexa paste” and it phucked up. More importantly, no self-respecting Lieborite would ever link Politico of all publications - and anyone who would ought to be driven out of the party and the game.

Dude come on you used to be good at this. What happened?

Oh come on. When did you ever think I was good at this? Lol
Sestak
jk2020
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #102 on: October 25, 2021, 12:26:10 AM »

Guys what?

Badger clearly meant to copy the Arizona link into that post (he was just talking about Arizona in the post lmfao) and accidentally had the PM in his clipboard or copied it lol. How did y’all come to the conclusion that there ever was an “edited PM”?

I mean it is just weird for Badger to just randomly place a GOTV PM (not even the ballot part, but the blurb before that) in a post in a thread about totally unrelated US political discussion.  Tongue

Yeah, which is why it’s probably just something dumb where he told his text to speech thing “Alexa paste” and it phucked up. More importantly, no self-respecting Lieborite would ever link Politico of all publications - and anyone who would ought to be driven out of the party and the game.

At creating drama over dumb stuff? That sort of thing has always been up your alley!
LouisvilleThunder
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #103 on: October 25, 2021, 12:31:14 AM »

Guys what?

At creating drama over dumb stuff? That sort of thing has always been up your alley!
At least it was good for making memorable events happen in the game until 2019 came and nothing of note happened until the 2021 YT campaign.
Sestak
jk2020
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #104 on: October 25, 2021, 12:34:26 AM »

I love how all of your complaints essentially boil down to the fact that I definitively won the game for good.

Sorry guys, I was too good at Atlasia!
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #105 on: October 25, 2021, 12:34:37 AM »

The last time LT had an outburst post election, he wrecked his chances of ever becoming President.

One would think he would have learned to avoid post election drama, especially since I sent this out on Friday morning:

3. Absolutely no election or post election drama will be tolerated.

Going after Scott now in this manner is pointless.
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #106 on: October 25, 2021, 12:39:29 AM »

Me: *logs into Atlas cause I'm bored*

Me: *sees drama*

Seriously though, I guess congrats Scott! Hopefully you don't hate the job as much as I did  Tongue
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #107 on: October 25, 2021, 12:43:17 AM »

Also I really growing tired of tit for tat attempts to invoke the moderation team come in to settle disagreements on this board.

That is not our job.

Our job is to enforce the Terms of Service and if you want to truly destroy this game and make AFE Board mod an unwanted positions like so many others related this are right now, keep doing this.

Stop with the personal attacks and other TOS violations, quit trying to make us enforce against nebulous concepts as libel in a context where I can neither prove nor disprove statements in question and ultimately stop pushing us in the direction of strict enforcement when it comes to lesser violations, that would certainly impede standard political criticism.
SevenEleven
Junior Chimp

« Reply #108 on: October 25, 2021, 12:49:54 AM »

Another (arguably more likely) possibility is that Badger posted the article himself but messed up the formatting with his speech-to-text crap. In either case, I'm not going to tolerate libel or admit to something I didn't do.

Take the L.
The reality is just that you believe you and your party can do no wrong while any member of my party, no matter how either nice or strong we are must have their reputations destroyed if we step out of line. This is ridiculous.

Do you ever shut up
Pericles
Atlas Icon

« Reply #109 on: October 25, 2021, 12:49:58 AM »

Congratulations Scott on your amazing result! You won it on your own merit, and I look forward to the great job you'll do for all Atlasians. Smiley
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #110 on: October 25, 2021, 12:50:13 AM »

Pedocon Theory is not a theory
CalamityBlue

Political Matrix
E: -7.94, S: -8.61

P

« Reply #111 on: October 25, 2021, 12:51:43 AM »

Also I really growing tired of tit for tat attempts to invoke the moderation team come in to settle disagreements on this board.

That is not our job.

Our job is to enforce the Terms of Service and if you want to truly destroy this game and make AFE Board mod an unwanted positions like so many others related this are right now, keep doing this.

Stop with the personal attacks and other TOS violations, quit trying to make us enforce against nebulous concepts as libel in a context where I can neither prove nor disprove statements in question and ultimately stop pushing us in the direction of strict enforcement when it comes to lesser violations, that would certainly impede standard political criticism.

lmaooooooo imagine taking yourself this seriously, let alone over a fake internet forum meme election slapfight!

newsflash: nobody cares lol
AustralianSwingVoter
Atlas Politician
YaBB God
Australia

« Reply #112 on: October 25, 2021, 12:51:59 AM »

Congratulations on your spectacular victory! Absolutely splendid result.
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -6.26

« Reply #113 on: October 25, 2021, 12:53:06 AM »

Congratulations!

As somebody who embodies corruption (I literally added $100b to the annual budget in order to win a single vote), I can only laugh at LT calling anything regarding Scott's campaign "corruption".
OBD
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -5.16, S: -6.26

« Reply #114 on: October 25, 2021, 12:53:08 AM »

i am going to say the f word
SevenEleven
Junior Chimp

« Reply #115 on: October 25, 2021, 12:53:59 AM »

fhtagn
LouisvilleThunder
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #116 on: October 25, 2021, 12:54:44 AM »

Congratulations!

As somebody who embodies corruption (I literally added $100b to the annual budget in order to win a single vote), I can only laugh at LT calling anything regarding Scott's campaign "corruption".
In all fairness, Scott doesn't embrace your persona.
WD
Western Democrat
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -0.35

« Reply #117 on: October 25, 2021, 12:57:48 AM »

Reported.
Pedocon Theory is not a theory
CalamityBlue

Political Matrix
E: -7.94, S: -8.61

P

« Reply #118 on: October 25, 2021, 01:01:51 AM »

Reported for
tit for tat attempts to invoke the moderation team come in to settle disagreements on this board
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #119 on: October 25, 2021, 01:03:33 AM »

That is not our job.

lmaooooooo imagine taking yourself this seriously, let alone over a fake internet forum meme election slapfight!

newsflash: nobody cares lol

What the hell are you talking about?

When I get reported posts as Moderator I have to address them. I didn't and don't seek them out like mods do on other boards, so they are the ones who invoked mod team intervention. You seem to not understand how the moderation system works on this site.

Personal attacks are against the TOS and I have repeatedly stated libel is not something that a mod team can or should "litigate from the mod cave". This is also not the first time I have received reports on these grounds or for what basically amounts to invoking the mod team to come settle in game. I am all for keeping "fake meme election fights in game" but don't blame me when every time I turn around someone is trying to kick it upstairs.
Unconditional Surrender Truman
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #120 on: October 25, 2021, 01:05:08 AM »

Congratulations!

Labor does not need to resort to dirty tricks when we are running against these losers! They have now blown three eminently winnable elections in a row due to the hilarious antics of Lazy Louis, who is clearly becoming unhinged. Weak! Weak! Weak!
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -6.26

« Reply #121 on: October 25, 2021, 01:09:51 AM »

Congratulations!

In all fairness, Scott doesn't embrace your persona.

"Hello I am LT and I am endorsing Cao even though he wants nothing to do with me because I am a cuck and also on the losing side to boot"
KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸
KoopaDaQuick
Moderators
Junior Chimp
Anguilla

Political Matrix
E: -8.50, S: -5.74

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #122 on: October 25, 2021, 01:09:54 AM »

congrats, scott and pasta king. some of you ppl in this thread need therapy though. please seek help

wxtransit
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: 2.43

« Reply #123 on: October 25, 2021, 01:13:44 AM »

Congratulations Scott and Battista! Looking forward to working with you to achieve some concrete foreign policy wins this term.
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix
E: 1.10, S: -5.30

P P P

« Reply #124 on: October 25, 2021, 01:14:51 AM »

wtf even is this thread lol
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6  
« previous next »