Have you ever taken a flight with more than one connecting flight? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 03:39:54 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Have you ever taken a flight with more than one connecting flight? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Have you ever taken a flight with more than one connecting flight?
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 64

Author Topic: Have you ever taken a flight with more than one connecting flight?  (Read 903 times)
Crumpets
Thinking Crumpets Crumpet
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.06, S: -6.52

« on: September 18, 2021, 12:33:15 PM »

I think my personal record for number of layovers may hold for the rest of my life:

Seattle->Los Angeles (overnight)->Tokyo->Singapore->Bangkok (overnight)->Hanoi

Return:

Hanoi->Bangkok->Singapore (overnight)->Tokyo->Los Angeles->Seattle

I was going there on a volunteer trip where we all had to meet in LA before we travelled across the Pacific and then had to meet up with another group in Bangkok before heading to Hanoi, which was a big part of why we took such a long route. But then there were other issues like that other group getting delayed and us having to unexpectedly spend the night in Bangkok. There was also another group that was coming from New York who flew through Frankfurt to get to Singapore, so there were people in my group who had the same number of layovers but had to spend more time in the air and covered a longer distance. All in all, it wasn't even the worst or longest-feeling flight I ever had (that was definitely Vancouver->Toronto->Warsaw->Bucharest). And I got to do overnight stays in two countries I didn't even know I was visiting until I boarded the flight to get there.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies