It Could Always Be Worse
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 05:11:48 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election What-ifs? (Moderator: Dereich)
  It Could Always Be Worse
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]
Author Topic: It Could Always Be Worse  (Read 7366 times)
Kahane's Grave Is A Gender-Neutral Bathroom
theflyingmongoose
Atlas Icon
Norway

Political Matrix
E: 3.41, S: -1.29

P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #150 on: November 24, 2021, 08:46:42 PM »

SENATOR RICHARD BURR DIES OF COVID
July 13, 2020

The AP recently received word that Senator Richard Burr (who has been in office for nearly sixteen years) has died of COVID-19. Left-wing Twitter has already commented on the irony of a 'COVID is fake' activist dying from the virus, which has killed over 365,000 Americans.

GOV. COOPER APPOINTS JACKSON TO SEAT
July 14, 2020

The Governor's press office has issued a press release that Governor Cooper has appointed State Senator Jeff Jackson to the Senate seat vacated from Sen. Burr's death. Jackson will assume office sometime between July 16 and July 18.
Woke, but
1. Did Burr even believe that COVID was fake? and
2. Wouldn't Cooper have to appoint a Republican? I imagine he'd draft Jackson for the special election, but...

Democrats have a majority in the legislature, so most of the McCrory transition sh**t was repealed.
President of the great nation of 🏳️‍⚧️
Peebs
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #151 on: November 24, 2021, 08:51:24 PM »

SENATOR RICHARD BURR DIES OF COVID
July 13, 2020

The AP recently received word that Senator Richard Burr (who has been in office for nearly sixteen years) has died of COVID-19. Left-wing Twitter has already commented on the irony of a 'COVID is fake' activist dying from the virus, which has killed over 365,000 Americans.

GOV. COOPER APPOINTS JACKSON TO SEAT
July 14, 2020

The Governor's press office has issued a press release that Governor Cooper has appointed State Senator Jeff Jackson to the Senate seat vacated from Sen. Burr's death. Jackson will assume office sometime between July 16 and July 18.
Woke, but
1. Did Burr even believe that COVID was fake? and
2. Wouldn't Cooper have to appoint a Republican? I imagine he'd draft Jackson for the special election, but...

Democrats have a majority in the legislature, so most of the McCrory transition sh**t was repealed.
Fair enough.
theflyingmongoose
Atlas Icon
Norway

Political Matrix

P
« Reply #152 on: December 01, 2021, 04:36:29 PM »

IT'S WARREN! MASSACHUSETTS SENATOR SELECTED AS VP CANDIDATE!
CNN; July 23, 2020

Pre-Convention Polling (August 13, 2020):

Biden/Warren (D): 351 EV/ 51.4% PV
Trump/Pence (R): 187 EV/ 42.9% PV

DNC SUCCESS, TRUMP FALLS FURTHER BEHIND!
MSNBC; August 20, 2020

Post-DNC Polling:

Biden/Warren (D): 369 EV/ 53.6% PV
Trump/Pence (R): 169 EV/ 42.9% PV

theflyingmongoose
Atlas Icon
Norway

Political Matrix

P
« Reply #153 on: December 01, 2021, 05:02:18 PM »

DONALD TRUMP'S RNC SPEECH

"Good evening ladies and gentleman! Over the last four years we have made tremendous progress quite frankly. The evil do-nothing fascist communist Democrats want to destroy this and come after you and your family. But the media refuses to cover this! They don't want to show how the antifa rioters- many of whom are Black by the way- are destroying our neighborhoods! We need law and order, tremendously so quite frankly, so that we can destroy the communist infiltration of our beautiful country. Some very smart people come to me, and they are like 'Mr President, what will the Democrats do if they win' but the Democrats won't win unless they cheat, which they will. Quite frankly this is very much rigged against me, unless I win. The Democrats will abolish the police and the military and I am the most pro-military president ever. The military loves me, quite frankly. They call me the 'Commander in Chief' which is higher then President I'd assume, and they called Obama President so I am the better President. The Democrats will nationize our heathcare system and will make things called death panels, that I can tell. They will stop your hard-earned Medicare and Social Security and give them to entitlement programs for the poors and the lazy welfare queens, quite frankly. They will ban coal, which is a tremendous resource that we are building more clean coal plants, which will wash the coal to make it cleaner, and force everyone to build windmills that kill a lot of birds, that I can tell. Frankly someone came up to me the other day, and they said they call Democrats Demonrats. I said that I liked that tremendously, quite frankly. Because the Democrats are anti-Christian, and of course you no there is no man more Christian than me, Donald Trump. The Democrats will ban all religions except Islam, and you will all have to worship Ilhan Omar and marry your siblings! Very bad! Nobody does that. If you want the opposite of that Muslim utopia than you should look at Mississippi and West Virginia, very good states quite frankly most tremendously. Remember to vote Trump in November!

"What the hell?"
-MSNBC

"It symbolizes what is best about our country!"
-Tucker Carlson

"He was saying that the Democrats will destroy our country!"
-Fox & Friends

"It shows that he understands normal people"
-Sean Hannity
theflyingmongoose
Atlas Icon
Norway