This is how pretty much 65% of the country feels right now.
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 12:27:50 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Political Debate (Moderator: Torie)
  This is how pretty much 65% of the country feels right now.
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: This is how pretty much 65% of the country feels right now.  (Read 907 times)
freedomburns
FreedomBurns

Political Matrix
E: -7.23, S: -8.70

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: September 28, 2006, 05:48:53 PM »

Hi folks.  I am posting a link to Keith Olbermann's latest Special Comment.  This guy gets it right.  He expresses very eloquently how about 65% of the country feels at the moment.  If you don't get that, well, good night, and good luck. 
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3932719463459133063&q=clinton+fox+news&hl=en

fb

Keep watching Fox News if you find the truth upsetting and propaganda more comforting.
MODU
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2006, 08:20:50 PM »

Which is why Olbermann's ratings suck.  Talk about "propoganda," he's just the mouthpiece of the leftists here.  Thanks for posting it.  Now we know how sad his viewers must truly be.
freedomburns
FreedomBurns

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2006, 12:39:13 PM »

Which is why Olbermann's ratings suck.  Talk about "propoganda," he's just the mouthpiece of the leftists here.  Thanks for posting it.  Now we know how sad his viewers must truly be.

lol  Where do you get your information? Olbermann's ratings have been the highest for any news show in his time slot for a while now.  You are wrong.  Olbermann consistently tops CNN and Faux News every night, expecially in the ages 25-50 demographic, which is all advertisers care about .  Check your facts before you post lies Mr. Virginia Macaca.  If the 65% of the country who diapproves of Bush can be referred to as the "loony left", well you just go ahead and keep that head in the sand where it belongs because you feel so comforable there.  You are in a very small minority with your opinion.  Don't be at all surprised when the rest of the world starts comparing us to the Nazis.  But then I guess the whole world is part of the loony left and you and your small minority of fascist thugs are the only ones who are right.

fb
MODU
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2006, 12:54:14 PM »

First stab at a google search for ratings comes up with:

"Q1 '06: MSNBC's Olbermann Beats CNN's Zahn & HLN's Grace In The Demo"

(From the MSNBC press release)

In the 25-54 demographic:

O'Reilly - 450,000 viewer on average
Olbermann - 164,000 viewers
Zhan - 158,000 viewers

If you have more recent figures for Q2 or Q3, by all means post them.  (And no, I'm not one of the 450K views.  As I've stated before, I hate talking heads.)
freedomburns
FreedomBurns

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2006, 02:33:06 PM »

First stab at a google search for ratings comes up with:

"Q1 '06: MSNBC's Olbermann Beats CNN's Zahn & HLN's Grace In The Demo"

(From the MSNBC press release)

In the 25-54 demographic:

O'Reilly - 450,000 viewer on average
Olbermann - 164,000 viewers
Zhan - 158,000 viewers

If you have more recent figures for Q2 or Q3, by all means post them.  (And no, I'm not one of the 450K views.  As I've stated before, I hate talking heads.)

Well, your link kind of proves my point.  I could research up some more links with more recent data.

The point will hold, though.  Recently, Keith's ratings have been ahead of Faux and CNN, especially in the important demo.
MODU
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2006, 02:44:51 PM »

The point will hold, though.  Recently, Keith's ratings have been ahead of Faux and CNN, especially in the important demo.

I haven't seen anything yet (or in the past few months) that shows that.  Olbermann's ratings have gone up, but when you were rock bottom, you don't have much room BUT to go up.  I'll keep looking for Q2's and Q3's.  I found Q1's by accident.  Feel free to post them if you have them.
ATFFL
Junior Chimp
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2006, 05:36:06 PM »

I recall Olberman winning the 18-50 male demographic one night by 4000.  He has never come near winning the time slot, however.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies