If Donald Trump were a poster here, would he be banned?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 11:08:11 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  If Donald Trump were a poster here, would he be banned?
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: If Donald Trump were a poster here, would he be banned?
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 27

Author Topic: If Donald Trump were a poster here, would he be banned?  (Read 736 times)
GregTheGreat657
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.77, S: -1.04

P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: August 07, 2021, 05:03:56 PM »

Donald Trump is currently banned from most mainstream social media sites after 1/6, but Atlas is quite a bit different than Facebook and Twitter, because you don't have to be politically correct to keep your account.
Alben Barkley
KYWildman
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.97, S: -5.74

P P
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2021, 05:10:22 PM »

Trump wasn’t removed from Facebook and Twitter for not being “politically correct.” If that was the case he would have been banned way earlier. The kinds of stuff he was posting and saying certainly could have gotten him banned here even before he was banned from those platforms.

Just off the top of my head, a few potentially bannable offenses:

1. Calling for “the Second Amendment people” to “take care of” Hillary.

2. Multiple blatantly racist and anti-Semitic statements and tweets.

3. Encouraging violence against protesters: “When the looting starts, the shooting starts.”

4. Encouraging violent insurrection to overthrow the election.

5. Saying anything like what he said on the Access Hollywood tape would probably be too sexist and inappropriate even for Atlas.

6. Ban evasion if he was temp-banned for any of the above offenses; he almost immediately tried to create socks when he was banned from Twitter.
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2021, 05:54:15 PM »

He would be banned here.  Just like Facebook and Twitter.  And just like Facebook and Twitter, it would be politically motivated and fully unjustified.

The disappointing thing about this forum is not that Trump would be banned.  The disappointing thing is that there would be no rigorous defense of Free Speech from a group whose members generally profess to be "liberal". 
VBM
VBNMWEB
YaBB God

« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2021, 11:08:17 PM »

He would be banned here.  Just like Facebook and Twitter.  And just like Facebook and Twitter, it would be politically motivated and fully unjustified.

The disappointing thing about this forum is not that Trump would be banned.  The disappointing thing is that there would be no rigorous defense of Free Speech from a group whose members generally profess to be "liberal". 
What do you think would have been a “justifiable” reason for him to get banned?
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: 4.00, S: 2.61

« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2021, 11:15:45 PM »

Hmm, well some of these people have direct parallels:

Donald Trump - Sanchez: Not banned
Roy Moore - ExtremeTheocrat: Not banned
Steve Bannon - Santander: Not banned
Curt Schilling - Mike Naso/Reaganfan: Not banned
Nicolas Maduro - TNF: Banned

Very unfair!

Update: Trump and Schilling banned.

Bannon still here. Smiley
Middle-aged Europe
Old Europe
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2021, 02:30:19 AM »

Yes, but probably over some harassment of other posters issues.
Hammy
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2021, 02:49:33 AM »

Woodbury is still here and it took a decade or more of infractions for Reaganfan to get banned, so probably not.
Sir Mohamed
MohamedChalid
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2021, 04:14:40 AM »

I would think so, yup:

President Donald J. Trump
realdonaldtrump
Atlas Institution
★★★★★

Trump Impeachment megathread
« on: February 2, 2020, 04:13:21 pm »

THE IMPEACHMENT HOAX IS A COMPLETE AND TOTAL WITCH HUNT! It was a perfect phone call over Sleepy Joe corruption. Dem clowns like BRTD, Alben Barkley, Xing, Sir “Mohamud” (should be DEPORTED!) and this bruce guy from the great state of Florida (to which he is a TOTAL DISGRACE) are totally corrupt. And everybody knows it. Mods aren’t acting on said TROLLS but banned Naso. Bad!

realdonaldtrump
Atlas Institution
★★★★★

National Chaos: MAGA crowd storms Capitol
« on: January 6, 2021, 91:03:37 pm »

This is what happens when GREAT PATRIOTS are deprived of legitimate ELECTION WIN. BIASED mods can threaten me all they want, they really come for my GREAT SUPPORTERS like Woodbury, Fuzzy and SN. Best posters ever on this site! MODS: DEAL WITH IT… Sleppy Joe LOST election, there is no way he got 80 million votes. There were MANY, MANY faked ballots and IRREGULARITIES. Where is ProudModerate2 demanding an investigation? I won 75 (!) MILLION VOTES, far more than “O” and Crooked Hillary. SN said “Mr. President, all you need is 66 million and you win a LANDSLIDE”. Meanwhile, how did predictions by BRTD work out? He was WRONG AGAIN! Atlas D avatars but spark and Santander (my guy!) are a total disgrace to this site and need to be banned. I have mailed Virginia MULTIPLE TIMES and got NO RESPONSE. This is NOT how you’re supposed to be treat the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES. Virginia uses Ukraine flag in her profile. Doesn’t she know TRUMP DID MORE FOR UKRAINE THAN ANY OTHER PRESIDENT IN HISTORY?! Sleepy Joe used Ukraine to enrich himself and his corrupt son, doesn’t she know? They impeached me over exposing the Biden FRAUD and banned me for 3 months from Atlas! People like her or this Mohamud guy shouldn’t be allowed to come to our GREAT COUNTRY. NOW I’M ASKING AGAIN: WHAT ARE MODS DOING ABOUT USERS LIKE BRTD? WHY ISNT HE BANNED ALREADY? He said I was going to lose (WRONG!) and insulted my supporters. TERRIBLE MOD POLICIES!

realdonaldtrump
Atlas Institution
★★★★★

Recent bans
« on: June 10, 2021, 02:33:01 pm »

Tender got banned? Mods for once got it right. He was an Austrian CREEP and sleazybag trying to lecture real Americans. He got immigration right but treated female posters horribly. Nobody has treated female posters on Atlas with more respect than TRUMP. Except for RINO PQG, who should NOT be allowed to use R-avatar. SHE IS A TRAITOR TO OUR GREAT REPUBLICAN PARTY. I have suggested to force her using a Dem avatar, but “user complaints thread” was locked. Sad!

realdonaldtrump
Atlas Institution
★★★★★

Opinion of olawakandi
« on: June 29, 2021, 07:41:16 pm »

A very low IQ individual who tries to be funny, but isn’t. He’s probably some 500 pound guy sitting on a bed and making FALSE PREDICTIONS how Dems “win” elections. They can’t win unless they cheat, and everybody knows it. Just read SN’s most recent thread that was LOCKED by TexasGurl (who hates Trump!). I got a week mute for saying it was corrupt and I’m the LEGITIMATE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES. There is no way he is in lawschool, even can’t spell Keyne West correctly. A TOTAL LOSER!

Btw, I again challenge olawakandi to an IQ test. Don’t worry, he’s not showing up, because he knows TRUMP WILL WIN.

realdonaldtrump
Atlas Institution
★★★★★

Petition to ban Alben Barkley
« on: July 5, 2021, 09:40:59 pm »

I, Donald J. Trump, rightfully elected President of the United States, request a permanent ban for the user “Alben Barkley”. He started a thread “Opinion of Donald Trump” and wrote a long and BORING text full of LIES about my record. He used SOCK ACCOUNTS and PAID Dem clowns to vote HP. There is NO WAY I have 92% HP. I had most successful presidency in history. Tax cuts, great SCOTUS judges (but Gorsuch let us down!), ended horrible Iran Deal, ended O-care, TRUMP VACCINE and so much more!

“Alben Barkley”  uses an avatar for the GREAT STATE OF KENTUCKY. He’s not really from KY! Fake news! I WON more votes than any Republican EVER in Kentucky. He’s not supposed to use such an avatar from a state with ENORMOUS TRUMP SUPPORT (Mitch, who is a pathetic and weak individual, would have lost without my endorsement). DISGRACE!

X realdonaldtrump

President Johnson
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -3.23, S: -4.70

« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2021, 03:04:51 PM »

He'd probably have to be banned anyway, because if Donald Trump was actually and posting here do so in the open, he'd attract tons of right-wing trolls to this site and pollute all boards with their nonsense.

Lmao, that's quite funny. My favorite part is "there is no way I have 92% HP votes" (and 92% is probably even a gracious figure). Heck, given his ego, Trump may get banned for creating hundreds of socks just to rig the poll about him.
Alben Barkley
KYWildman
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.97, S: -5.74

P P
« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2021, 03:08:44 PM »

realdonaldtrump
Atlas Institution
★★★★★

Petition to ban Alben Barkley
« on: July 5, 2021, 09:40:59 pm »

I, Donald J. Trump, rightfully elected President of the United States, request a permanent ban for the user “Alben Barkley”. He started a thread “Opinion of Donald Trump” and wrote a long and BORING text full of LIES about my record. He used SOCK ACCOUNTS and PAID Dem clowns to vote HP. There is NO WAY I have 92% HP. I had most successful presidency in history. Tax cuts, great SCOTUS judges (but Gorsuch let us down!), ended horrible Iran Deal, ended O-care, TRUMP VACCINE and so much more!

“Alben Barkley”  uses an avatar for the GREAT STATE OF KENTUCKY. He’s not really from KY! Fake news! I WON more votes than any Republican EVER in Kentucky. He’s not supposed to use such an avatar from a state with ENORMOUS TRUMP SUPPORT (Mitch, who is a pathetic and weak individual, would have lost without my endorsement). DISGRACE!

X realdonaldtrump

Oh I love this. This is going into the signature.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies