THE REAGAN REVOLUTION & THE ELECTION OF 1988, 2.0 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 10:33:10 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  THE REAGAN REVOLUTION & THE ELECTION OF 1988, 2.0 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: THE REAGAN REVOLUTION & THE ELECTION OF 1988, 2.0  (Read 627 times)
OSR STANDS WITH PALESTINE
NOTTYLER
United States

« on: August 05, 2021, 11:29:41 AM »

PAT FOR AMERICA

In a rally today in Denver, Congresswoman Pat Schroeder announced a 1988 presidential campaign. Here’s an excerpt from her speech

So. Once again, I thank you all for coming here today, it’s truly an honor how many people showed up. And I guess you all have probably figured it out from the rest of the speech. I’m running for president! Yes!
*crowd cheers*
Thank you! Thank you! My fellow Americans, right now, America needs change. America needs a new direction. We have Reaganomics which has been disastrous, while the president is ignoring the needs of the common people. I will fight form day one, for higher minimum wage, more civil rights, and better healthcare, at least pave the way for universal healthcare. I will stand by the worker’s unions that are being ignored. This campaign isn’t about one of us, it’s all of us. *points* You. You. All of you. You’re what makes this campaign special. You may be asking… can we bring change? Hope? Yes we can. And yes we will! Thank you america!

Thunderous applause from her decent sized crowd
OSR STANDS WITH PALESTINE
NOTTYLER
United States

« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2021, 02:53:16 PM »

Senator Gary Hart endorses Congresswoman Pat Schroeder
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies