Argentina Legislative Elections, November 14 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 05:13:43 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  International Elections (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Argentina Legislative Elections, November 14 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Argentina Legislative Elections, November 14  (Read 8818 times)
kaoras
Chile

« on: August 14, 2021, 08:52:28 PM »
« edited: August 15, 2021, 10:20:21 AM by kaoras »

Well, that twitter account CM sure looks like a 16 years old Tongue.

This crowd reminded me of a lefty candidate in the 2013 Chilean presidential elections, Marcel Claude. He also was mocked for being a Twitter thing but materialized huge crowds for his campaign's acts. In the end, he got 2,8% of the vote since most of the crowds were there for the music groups lol. Hope Millei has better luck (well, not really, but you get what I mean)  
kaoras
Chile

« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2021, 07:43:54 PM »

So, how does the Left do in the Conurbano? Because I find hilarious that they are beating Esper in Buenos Aires Province, but I guess the Conurbano still isn't out.
kaoras
Chile

« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2021, 07:36:06 AM »
« Edited: September 13, 2021, 07:39:35 AM by kaoras »

How bad is this for the Ks compared to 2009 and 2013?. At first glance it seems similar to 2009 results.
kaoras
Chile

« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2021, 04:01:07 PM »

Speaking of Milei, he showed up in Vox's weekend rally:

Dime con quién andas, y te diré quién eres...

Oh great, the chances of him meeting up with Kast is basically 100%. I wonder if Milei also want emergency powers to incarcerate leftists lol
kaoras
Chile

« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2021, 04:01:20 PM »

You can even see the resuls of the 6 polling places in Antarctica. I might meddle around with it later and see if there is anything funny anywhere in the country lol

Base Belgrando 2 in Antártica gave 20% to Partido Obrero (5 votes), lmao. In Chile, in 2013 the communist also received 2 votes from Antártica, but that was 5%. Overall Antártica Argentina seems less right-wing than Antártica Chilena. I'm also surprised at how many polling places you have down there, we just have one in King George Island.
kaoras
Chile

« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2021, 07:46:02 AM »

You can even see the resuls of the 6 polling places in Antarctica. I might meddle around with it later and see if there is anything funny anywhere in the country lol

Base Belgrando 2 in Antártica gave 20% to Partido Obrero (5 votes), lmao. In Chile, in 2013 the communist also received 2 votes from Antártica, but that was 5%. Overall Antártica Argentina seems less right-wing than Antártica Chilena. I'm also surprised at how many polling places you have down there, we just have one in King George Island.

What makes the penguins so leftwing?

If I had to guess, scientific researchers with PhDs. Antarctic bases are generally right wing due to military presence, but it seems that the proportion of scientists is higher in Argentinean bases
kaoras
Chile

« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2021, 05:31:30 PM »
« Edited: November 11, 2021, 05:38:27 PM by kaoras »

Someone told me, not sure how much to put into it, but Córdoba became so antikirchnerists in 2013 after the police strikes that affected first the province and then almost the entire country. Those strikes basically left entire provinces in a state of anarchy where neighbours had to set up barricades and stuff to block streets and houses from criminals that were ransacking like viking raiders. Córdoba was the place where  the national conflict started so I'm guessing they were the ones that ended up being angrier. But again, that's what someone told me.

I have also heard this but Córdoba antikirchnerism predates 2013. In 2007 Cristina got 23% there, half of her nationwide share, and she also underperformed badly in 2011. Though it does seem it got worse after 2013. Before that, Córdoba was slightly less anti-k than CABA, after that is clearly the most anti-k territory.
kaoras
Chile

« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2021, 07:40:13 PM »

Penguins seem very sensitive to clientelism. You can give it to us though (maybe keep all the beaches so we don't break that absurd treaty that Chile can't have coast in the Atlantic nor Argentina in the Pacific)
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies