#WalkAway founder facing charges for Capitol riot begging for money blaming "leftist activists"
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 02, 2024, 06:00:46 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  #WalkAway founder facing charges for Capitol riot begging for money blaming "leftist activists"
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: #WalkAway founder facing charges for Capitol riot begging for money blaming "leftist activists"  (Read 489 times)
GeneralMacArthur
Atlas Icon
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: June 24, 2021, 04:06:29 PM »
« edited: June 24, 2021, 04:11:03 PM by GeneralMacArthur »

This is one of the most vapid statements I’ve had the misfortune to read in all my years of cognitive ability.

Every single Republican official has condemned 1/6. I cannot think of anyone on the right who supports it- you’d have to stoop to the levels of Groypers and legitimate QTards to find anyone who genuinely “supported” it. And that’s the seafloor.

I don't have to go that far at all.  I only have to look at GOP politicians elected to Congress.  Andy Biggs (R-AZ), Paul Gosar (R-AZ), and Mo Brooks (R-AL) helped plan the attack.  Lauren Boebert (R-CO) tweeted out Pelosi's location and also led future insurrectionists on tours of the Capitol prior to the attack.  Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA), far from condemning the attack, is trying to insist it wasn't Trump supporters at all but actually an antifa false flag.

There are plenty of other elected Republicans, at both the national and state level, who have refused to condemn the attack, tried to defend it by either downplaying their severity or labeling them a false-flag attack,, or given wink-wink type statements.  And of course there are an enormous number of elected Republicans, like Trump himself or Sen. Josh Hawley (R-MO) who supported the attacks as they were happening, and then were forced to put out publicity statements condemning them after the public backlash (quickly followed by wink-wink statements so the base would know the publicity statements were just that).

For Christ's sake, Trump is the leader of your party and 17 Congressional Republicans voted to impeach him for inciting and encouraging the 1/6 attack.

Not to mention both Newsmax and OANN openly celebrated the attacks before pivoting to the antifa false flag defense, and both networks are frequented/promoted by a wide variety of national-level GOP officials.
Obama-Biden Democrat
Zyzz
Junior Chimp

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #26 on: June 24, 2021, 09:09:55 PM »

Nobody from BLM led an attack on the Capitol. Had that happened before Trump's inauguration, every black person in this country would have been shot execution style and dumped in mass graves. How is that for both sides?

The Capitol Police would have shot every BLM activist in the face if they had tried a violent insurrection.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies