Insensitive comments from SevenEleven
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 10, 2024, 01:43:23 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Insensitive comments from SevenEleven
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Author Topic: Insensitive comments from SevenEleven  (Read 1516 times)
GM Team Member and Deputy PPT WB
weatherboy1102
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.61, S: -7.83

P
WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: June 24, 2021, 01:08:41 AM »

I knew the DA were eventually going to come up with a rationale for why doxxing is actually ok. I just didn’t expect it to be this pathetically stupid.

What the  are you on about.
wxtransit
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: 2.43

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #26 on: June 24, 2021, 01:09:59 AM »

I knew the DA were eventually going to come up with a rationale for why doxxing is actually ok. I just didn’t expect it to be this pathetically stupid.

Sestak, I respect you as a person, please -- where was doxxing even mentioned. I have stated that I find LT's comments to be just as bad as Sev's. I expect a full apology from both.
weatherboy1102
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P
« Reply #27 on: June 24, 2021, 01:10:47 AM »

Sestak, I respect you as a person, please -- where was doxxing even mentioned. I have stated that I find LT's comments to be just as bad as Sev's. I expect a full apology from both.
I find them worse than sev's. But that doesn't make either "good" either. Everyone needs to get their head out of their ass and realize if they've said something wrong.
SevenEleven
Junior Chimp

« Reply #28 on: June 24, 2021, 01:11:03 AM »

I made a mistake in thinking any conversation with Weatherboy would actually be meaningful. The nerve he has to call other users creeps!

I apologize for none of my comments. I do not deserve to be sent to a German style camp and be liquidated with an oven. If Weatherboy, Wxtransit, and Louisville Thunder think this is acceptable, they should probably be excluded from participating in this forum.
Peanut
Costa Rica

« Reply #29 on: June 24, 2021, 01:11:41 AM »

mom are you proud of me I'm spending my early adulthood moderating this game *shows her this thread*

jokes aside, I've been very disappointed lately. hope that changes soon.
Sestak
jk2020
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #30 on: June 24, 2021, 01:12:25 AM »

What the  are you on about.

Oh spare us the BS. This is pathetic attempt to rehabilitate LouisvilleThunder’s past actions by trying to create a both sides narrative on this nonsense.

The facts remain. 49% of voters, including you, voted for someone who said they wanted to send Sev to a ‘German camp’ to be ‘liquidated’.

How exactly is stating that fact suddenly resignation-worthy? Would really lik an answer on this!
weatherboy1102
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P
« Reply #31 on: June 24, 2021, 01:12:50 AM »

I made a mistake in thinking any conversation with Weatherboy would actually be meaningful. The nerve he has to call other users creeps!
Ha, knew you'd try and distract with that. If you want to know how that guy's a creep just look at some posts he's made on discord.

I apologize for none of my comments. I do not deserve to be sent to a German style camp and be liquidated with an oven. If Weatherboy, Wxtransit, and Louisville Thunder think this is acceptable, they should probably be excluded from participating in this forum.
Where did I say this was acceptable? Calling you out for a bad response to a worse "joke" is not saying it's acceptable. Two wrongs don't make a right.
wxtransit
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #32 on: June 24, 2021, 01:13:24 AM »

I have stated that I find LT's comments to be just as bad as Sev's. I expect a full apology from both.

In both of my replies I mentioned how reprehensible LT's comments were, and even admonished anyone trying to defend him.

...is appalling. The same goes to anyone else justifying...LTs.

that is similarly reprehensible, and most be condemned in no uncertain terms.

Come again?
Sestak
jk2020
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #33 on: June 24, 2021, 01:14:04 AM »

When you voted for him?
weatherboy1102
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P
« Reply #34 on: June 24, 2021, 01:15:06 AM »

I had no knowledge of any comment like that until literally today. If I had known it I would've written someone in. Sev's comment to me was actually the first time I'd heard it. Same thing if I knew LT would try and go trump on the results or that he'd dox someone afterwards.
SevenEleven
Junior Chimp

« Reply #35 on: June 24, 2021, 01:15:55 AM »

I have stated that I find LT's comments to be just as bad as Sev's. I expect a full apology from both.

In both of my replies I mentioned how reprehensible LT's comments were, and even admonished anyone trying to defend him.

Come again?

You literally said me expressing hurt over these comments is "just as bad" as the person (LT) making the comments. It's despicable and you should be ashamed. If I knew you were a victim-blaming hack, I never would've voted to endorse you.
weatherboy1102
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P
« Reply #36 on: June 24, 2021, 01:17:59 AM »

Come again?

You literally said me expressing hurt over these comments is "just as bad" as the person (LT) making the comments. It's despicable and you should be ashamed.
Again, perhaps that's what your intent was. I did not read it that way. Just say that you worded it poorly and we can move on to how much we hate LT. I have never *had* a good relationship with LT. I did not like voting for him. I certainly would not have voted for him if I knew he'd do this sh**t.

I apologize for misunderstanding what you said.
wxtransit
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #37 on: June 24, 2021, 01:18:24 AM »

Come again?

You literally said me expressing hurt over these comments is "just as bad" as the person (LT) making the comments. It's despicable and you should be ashamed.

Incorrect.

never means you are suddenly allowed to refer to one of the most infamous death camps that killed over one million people in jest. Never.

allows you to use the name of the place where millions of innocent people suffered IN JEST, then I have no words for you.

You DO NOT name a camp where millions died and use it in JEST. There are no excuses. And this strikes a VERY personal cord with me.

SevenEleven
Junior Chimp

« Reply #38 on: June 24, 2021, 01:19:09 AM »

Come again?

Incorrect.

never means you are suddenly allowed to refer to one of the most infamous death camps that killed over one million people in jest. Never.

allows you to use the name of the place where millions of innocent people suffered IN JEST, then I have no words for you.

You DO NOT name a camp where millions died and use it in JEST. There are no excuses. And this strikes a VERY personal cord with me.

None of what I said is a joke. You're the joke.
At-Large Senator LouisvilleThunder
LouisvilleThunder
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.55, S: 1.74

P P P
« Reply #39 on: June 24, 2021, 01:19:47 AM »

I will take the high road and fully apologize for all of the comments I made that night regarding "German camp" and "liquidation." But just as Labor rallied around Sev when he wished hepatitis on YT by asking for context. I will provide the same even though I know my remarks were not justified. It was a conversation when I pointed out that Sev desires to see his political enemies punished and I jokingly referred to Eddie Gallagher from the Upon a Cross of Globalism timeline and then gulags of the Soviets. It was my mistake, and I own up to it. Nobody should excuse what Sev says.
KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸
KoopaDaQuick
Moderators
Junior Chimp
Anguilla

Political Matrix
E: -8.50, S: -5.74

« Reply #40 on: June 24, 2021, 01:20:14 AM »

Come again?

Incorrect.

Correct, you don't just joke around like that. Which is a good thing because SEV DIDN'T EVEN MAKE A JOKE ABOUT THAT IN THE SCREENSHOT.
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #41 on: June 24, 2021, 01:20:52 AM »

wxtransit
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #42 on: June 24, 2021, 01:23:05 AM »

Come again?

Incorrect.

Correct, you don't just joke around like that. Which is a good thing because SEV DIDN'T EVEN MAKE A JOKE ABOUT THAT IN THE SCREENSHOT.

I respect you as well, Koopa, and understand that there can be different interpretations to any comment. As for myself, I find it EXTREMELY hard to read "49% of people voted to send me to [death camp]" as anything but jestful. Again, this strikes a highly personal cord with me, and if this is a game where someone is allowed to refer to such a place off-the-cuff like that without any repercussions, it is not a game I am willing to stay in.
SevenEleven
Junior Chimp

« Reply #43 on: June 24, 2021, 01:23:48 AM »

I will take the high road and fully apologize for all of the comments I made that night regarding "German camp" and "liquidation." But just as Labor rallied around Sev when he wished hepatitis on YT by asking for context. I will provide the same even though I know my remarks were not justified. It was a conversation when I pointed out that Sev desires to see his political enemies punished and I jokingly referred to Eddie Gallagher from the Upon a Cross of Globalism timeline and then gulags of the Soviets. It was my mistake, and I own up to it. Nobody should excuse what Sev says.

Oh, shut up, will you? I was defending YT from people who felt like his alleged alcoholism was their business. If YT wants to drink that's his own personal choice and I don't think people should be talking about it that way. I've never wished any illness on anyone.
WD
Western Democrat
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -0.35

« Reply #44 on: June 24, 2021, 01:24:02 AM »

Just for reference:

Pericles
Atlas Icon

« Reply #45 on: June 24, 2021, 01:25:02 AM »

People knew full well what LT's personality was, and by voting for him sent a message that they accept his behavior. This shouldn't even be a controversial point.
wxtransit
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #46 on: June 24, 2021, 01:25:29 AM »

Horrible comments, for which there are no excuses.
SevenEleven
Junior Chimp

« Reply #47 on: June 24, 2021, 01:26:59 AM »

People knew full well what LT's personality was, and by voting for him sent a message that they accept his behavior. This shouldn't even be a controversial point.

This is my take as well. Pretty much everyone involved in Atlasia should have been aware enough about this man's character. These comments, the doxxing, the other questionable behavior.

Frankly, if you weren't aware you should publish a public apology as soon as possible.
At-Large Senator LouisvilleThunder
LouisvilleThunder
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.55, S: 1.74

P P P
« Reply #48 on: June 24, 2021, 01:27:53 AM »

This is my take as well. Pretty much everyone involved in Atlasia should have been aware enough about this man's character. These comments, the doxxing, the other questionable behavior.

Frankly, if you weren't aware you should publish a public apology as soon as possible.
Stop gaslighting them. We know it's all a trick.
SevenEleven
Junior Chimp

« Reply #49 on: June 24, 2021, 01:28:06 AM »

Horrible comments, for which there are no excuses.

These comments are "just as bad" as me expressing hurt over them?
Pages: 1 [2] 3  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies