Tom Cotton calls to end disparity between crack and powder cocaine (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 02:14:31 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Tom Cotton calls to end disparity between crack and powder cocaine (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Tom Cotton calls to end disparity between crack and powder cocaine  (Read 1047 times)
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« on: June 22, 2021, 05:49:40 PM »

I'm wondering how many people in this thread have seen local communities destroyed by hard drugs. As someone who has seen some of Nebraska's small towns ruined by meth, I'd be fine with every single meth dealer getting thrown behind bars for long sentences. So long as they haven't turned to a life of violent crime, the addicts need to be sent to treatment facilities, but the dealers I have no sympathy for and I want them off the streets.

My parents taught on an Indian reservation for 15 years. I know. What we need is not use a tragedy to not create a police state. Prisons are not hospitals.
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2021, 07:56:50 PM »

I was going to make a joke and say he tried both of them and realized there's not that big a difference but that doesn't make sense with what he said.

We will get back with that one.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies