GM Resolution [withdrawn]
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 11:58:28 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  GM Resolution [withdrawn]
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: GM Resolution [withdrawn]  (Read 1056 times)
Democratic Hawk
LucysBeau
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: -2.58, S: 2.43

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: September 15, 2006, 12:05:42 PM »
« edited: September 17, 2006, 05:46:34 PM by Senator Dave 'Hawk' PPT »

In my capacity as PPT, I have deemed this forum affairs legislation. Although, the 'fifth' slot is, at present, occupied by the Cabinet Restructuring Bill, a vacant 'any purpose' slot as emerged due to the withdrawal of the Child Labor Restriction Bill

GM Resolution

Whereas the Senate recognises the importance of an active GM in Atlasia,
Recognising that that current GM, Atlasia World News, has not maintained an adequate level of activity,
The Senate hereby calls for the President to officialy act towards putting in place a new and active GM, for the good of Atlasia.

Sponsor: Sen. Jas
Democratic Hawk
LucysBeau
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2006, 12:09:59 PM »

Any senator may challenge my decision pursuant to Article 3, Section 2, Clause 3 of the OSPR within the next 72 hours

Should 1/3 of the Senate (i.e. 3) concur then my decision is overruled

While, I appreciate that the President is on notified leave, I anticipate that he'll be back soon after the 72 hours overrule period has lapsed

'Hawk'
Јas
Jas
Junior Chimp
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2006, 01:18:45 PM »

I believe that the resolution is fairly simple and self-explanatory. A great deal of discussion has gone on in recent times about the state of Atlasia as an ongoing viable project. In my opinion, the position of GM is at the heart of the game and the absence of a functioning GM in recent times has been the greatest cause of malaise.

I do not bring this resolution to apportion blame but to call for official recognition of the problem and, hopefully, to spur corrective action.
Democratic Hawk
LucysBeau
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2006, 07:55:00 AM »

I believe that the resolution is fairly simple and self-explanatory. A great deal of discussion has gone on in recent times about the state of Atlasia as an ongoing viable project. In my opinion, the position of GM is at the heart of the game and the absence of a functioning GM in recent times has been the greatest cause of malaise.

I do not bring this resolution to apportion blame but to call for official recognition of the problem and, hopefully, to spur corrective action.

I agree

'Hawk'
Dr. Cynic
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.11, S: -6.09

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2006, 12:46:02 PM »

I must agree. My past ties with the news organization, notwithstanding, we must do what is best for the country. I have no objections.
Јas
Jas
Junior Chimp
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2006, 03:04:32 PM »

Earl and the Atlasian News Network are hereby fired from the GM slot; however, I do not have a replacement as of yet.  Anyone interested in being Game Moderator, please PM me.

Given the above announcement by the President, I am pleased to withdraw the resolution.
Democratic Hawk
LucysBeau
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2006, 05:45:04 PM »

Earl and the Atlasian News Network are hereby fired from the GM slot; however, I do not have a replacement as of yet.  Anyone interested in being Game Moderator, please PM me.

Given the above announcement by the President, I am pleased to withdraw the resolution.

At the Senator's request, I withdraw this Resolution from the floor of the Senate

'Hawk'
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies