Ben Shapiro galaxy brain take
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 03, 2024, 02:21:12 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Ben Shapiro galaxy brain take
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Ben Shapiro galaxy brain take  (Read 970 times)
Hindsight was 2020
Hindsight is 2020
Atlas Icon
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: June 18, 2021, 06:50:01 PM »

Matty
boshembechle
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2021, 07:20:22 PM »

Ben is perhaps the most brilliant political theorist since John Stuart Mill, but he does occasionally fart out an idiotic take
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2021, 07:23:53 PM »
« Edited: June 18, 2021, 07:57:11 PM by dead0man »

his take is no stupider than any of the other answers given to the question
RI
realisticidealist
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: 2.61

« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2021, 07:28:00 PM »

Do people in NYC have ATVs?
If my soul was made of stone
discovolante
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -8.13, S: -5.57

« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2021, 07:31:00 PM »

Ben is perhaps the most brilliant political theorist since John Stuart Mill

Okay, maybe Mike Johnson is a competent parliamentarian.
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2021, 07:39:49 PM »

his take is now stupider than any of the other answers given to the question

Which takes some doing.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2021, 08:00:52 PM »

they are illegal, but still a serious problem somehow.  It's almost like banning fun but troublesome things doesn't make them magically go away.  Who knew?
ultraviolet
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.71, S: -3.22

P P P
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2021, 08:07:35 PM »

Stringer ftw
certified hummus supporter 🇵🇸🤝🇺🇸🤝🇺🇦
AverageFoodEnthusiast
Junior Chimp
Virgin Islands, U.S.

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2021, 08:53:15 PM »
« Edited: June 18, 2021, 09:05:38 PM by wants to resurrect the bull moose party »

I'm literally shaking and crying right now. Never in my life has my Islamo-commie-liberal a** been so epically owned by the sheer raw power of Ben Shapiro's FACTS and LOGIC in the statement, "ban crime"

Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2021, 08:58:32 PM »

Ben is perhaps the most brilliant political theorist since John Stuart Mill

This might genuinely qualify as one of the top 10 most brain-dead things ever posted on Atlas. The qualifier that followed does not change this.
Fmr. Gov. NickG
NickG
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -8.00, S: -3.49

« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2021, 09:02:13 PM »

Were these live debate questions?
I’ve always thought there should be a round of questions in politcal debates that are answered Final Jeopardy style with candidates having 30 seconds to write their answer without knowing what the others said.
Green Line
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2021, 09:07:05 PM »

Ben is perhaps the most brilliant political theorist since John Stuart Mill, but he does occasionally fart out an idiotic take

No, that would be Ann Coulter.
Nyvin
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2021, 09:07:47 PM »

Wow, Ben Shapiro could really just solve all the worlds problems if he were in charge!
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #13 on: June 18, 2021, 09:43:42 PM »

I've said it once I've said it a dozen times. Stop your trolling until you take lessons from Santander. You are not good at this.
Green Line
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #14 on: June 18, 2021, 10:08:46 PM »

I've said it once I've said it a dozen times. Stop your trolling until you take lessons from Santander. You are not good at this.

Badger, you’ve always been a bottom tier poster, but in the last year its really taken a turn for the worse.  You’re posting like a violent drunk.  Don’t respond to my posts anymore, thanks.  I mean that from the bottom of my heart.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2021, 10:31:30 PM »

Badger, you’ve always been a bottom tier poster, but in the last year its really taken a turn for the worse.  You’re posting like a violent drunk.  Don’t respond to my posts anymore, thanks.  I mean that from the bottom of my heart.

Oh no. I mean that as encouragement. You've always chronically tried, but been terrible at execution in your attempts at  trolling. Santander shines in comparison to you. You could learn so much from him. I urge you on to Greater Heights than your current slovenly standards.

You obviously take this very seriously for my comment that you are terrible at trolling to be equated in your mind as drunk posting. But I truly wish you the best, as your current attempts genuinely suck. Sorry to have triggered you so, but persistence is the only route to Excellence my friend!

Good luck, chap!
Green Line
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2021, 10:37:16 PM »

Badger, you’ve always been a bottom tier poster, but in the last year its really taken a turn for the worse.  You’re posting like a violent drunk.  Don’t respond to my posts anymore, thanks.  I mean that from the bottom of my heart.

Oh no. I mean that as encouragement. You've always chronically tried, but been terrible at execution in your attempts at  trolling. Santander shines in comparison to you. You could learn so much from him. I urge you on to Greater Heights than your current slovenly standards.

You obviously take this very seriously for my comment that you are terrible at trolling to be equated in your mind as drunk posting. But I truly wish you the best, as your current attempts genuinely suck. Sorry to have triggered you so, but persistence is the only route to Excellence my friend!

Good luck, chap!

Youre a sad, sad, poster my “friend”, and not nearly as clever as you seem to think.  Take my advice, stop incessantly responding to my posts (as you’ve been doing for years now without me reciprocating).  This is it - you are done.
True Federalist (진정한 연방 주의자)
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2021, 10:37:22 PM »

Perhaps because by definition, crime is already illegal?
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #18 on: June 18, 2021, 10:41:54 PM »

Good luck, chap!

Youre a sad, sad, poster my “friend”, and not nearly as clever as you seem to think.  Take my advice, stop incessantly responding to my posts (as you’ve been doing for years now without me reciprocating).  This is it - you are done.

Is this part of your bad attempts at trolling? Honestly not sure. Asking for a friend.
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #19 on: June 19, 2021, 01:10:06 AM »

The crazy thing is that Adams actually had the best answer!
Crumpets
Thinking Crumpets Crumpet
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.06, S: -6.52

« Reply #20 on: June 19, 2021, 06:40:26 AM »

Ban Shapiro
Ancestral Republican
Crane
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
Israel

Political Matrix
E: -8.16, S: 3.22

P

« Reply #21 on: June 19, 2021, 09:37:27 AM »

they are illegal, but still a serious problem somehow.  It's almost like banning fun but troublesome things doesn't make them magically go away.  Who knew?

It's almost like selling things legally and unconditionally makes them easy to transport elsewhere, which is why guns stolen from Rambo fetishists end up everywhere. Although the worst states for gun deaths remain sh**thole red states with a libertarian perspective of arming everybody and their dog.
H.E. VOLODYMYR ZELENKSYY
Alfred F. Jones
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #22 on: June 19, 2021, 09:55:21 AM »

You know how people say we should put a normal person in Olympic events just to really highlight how skilled those athletes are? I think we should put Ben Shapiro in Democratic debates along the same lines.
Fight for Trump
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: 4.00, S: 2.61

« Reply #23 on: June 20, 2021, 11:23:05 AM »

FTR, I agree that Ann Coulter is a brilliant political mind.

And I have no idea what this trolling business is, but it sounds like it could be fun.
Buffalo Mayor Young Kim
LVScreenssuck

« Reply #24 on: June 20, 2021, 11:27:00 AM »

You know how people say we should put a normal person in Olympic events just to really highlight how skilled those athletes are? I think we should put Ben Shapiro in Democratic debates along the same lines.
I’m pretty sure that’s why they let Shapiro into HLS.
Pages: [1] 2  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies