January 6th legal proceedings and investigations megathread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 02:07:23 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  January 6th legal proceedings and investigations megathread (search mode)
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
Poll
Question: Will Trump be convicted in his DC January 6 case?
He will be convicted

He won't be convicted

He should be convicted

He should not be convicted

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 66

Calculate results by number of options selected
Author Topic: January 6th legal proceedings and investigations megathread  (Read 135832 times)
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #50 on: March 26, 2022, 01:02:29 PM »

This new flag is horrific and shameful.
It brings nothing but disgrace and mockery to the true soldiers that were prisoners-of-war.
For those who created this flag or fly it, you can go f*** yourself.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #51 on: April 11, 2022, 06:32:10 PM »

Former Virginia police officer who stormed US Capitol found guilty on all charges.

A jury in Washington, DC, on Monday found an ex-Virginia police officer guilty on all six charges he faced for his actions around the US Capitol attack on January 6, 2021.

Thomas Robertson, a former sergeant of the Rocky Mount police in Virginia, faced charges including impeding law enforcement officers, obstructing an official proceeding, entering and remaining in restricted grounds and tampering with evidence.

https://us.cnn.com/2022/04/11/politics/thomas-robertson-capitol-riot-verdict/index.html
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #52 on: April 14, 2022, 09:34:08 PM »

US Capitol rioter who said he believed he was following Trump's orders found guilty on all charges.

A January 6 rioter who claimed he was following "presidential orders" when he stormed the US Capitol and stole liquor and a coat rack was convicted Thursday on all charges by a jury in Washington, DC.

Dustin Thompson, a 38-year-old exterminator from Ohio, faced six charges -- obstructing an official proceeding, theft of government property, illegally entering the Capitol, illegally protesting in the Capitol, and two counts of disorderly conduct in the Capitol.

https://us.cnn.com/2022/04/14/politics/dustin-thompson-january-6-trump/index.html

Another trump cultist bites-the-dust and is CANCELLED.
The more of these buffoons are in jail, the safer our nation will be.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #53 on: April 15, 2022, 01:27:15 PM »

US Capitol rioter who said he believed he was following Trump's orders found guilty on all charges.

A January 6 rioter who claimed he was following "presidential orders" when he stormed the US Capitol and stole liquor and a coat rack was convicted Thursday on all charges by a jury in Washington, DC.

Dustin Thompson, a 38-year-old exterminator from Ohio, faced six charges -- obstructing an official proceeding, theft of government property, illegally entering the Capitol, illegally protesting in the Capitol, and two counts of disorderly conduct in the Capitol.

https://us.cnn.com/2022/04/14/politics/dustin-thompson-january-6-trump/index.html

Another trump cultist bites-the-dust and is CANCELLED.
The more of these buffoons are in jail, the safer our nation will be.

It's good the jury understood that President Trump was not issuing orders to anyone.

That's not necessarily what the "jury understood." The Orange Buffoon was definitely telling the crowd to go to the Capitol to start trouble.
The jury did "understand" that regardless of what "orders" any adult receives, that adult is personally responsible for the actions he/she takes (and thus, you can not blame your own actions, onto someone else).
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #54 on: April 24, 2022, 03:23:23 PM »

What the F was her lawyer even arguing about?
Did I hear him correctly? ... That, because he (MTG's lawyer) also represented (or currently represents) donald Traitorous trump, that their side gets to claim "Executive Privilege" for MTG not to answer a question?
What kind of Bizarro world law, is that crap? Some people have no shame.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #55 on: April 26, 2022, 02:44:30 PM »

Did anyone not assume this stuff was going on?

Judging by the responses from people TRAITORS like Fuzzy Bear, Grumps, etc they simply don’t care.

FTFY.  I would not have reported your consistency as a personal attack.

Am I wrong though?

Oh just string us up like Benedict Arnold and call it a day.

Blue posters wish they could retire as Russian generals with a pension.

ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #56 on: April 30, 2022, 08:37:40 PM »

Wow that was almost word for word.

LOL.
I almost died laughing.
She and Fox are such a fraud.
If you look at the text she sent Meadows, she even listed it as "1Q" (first question).
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #57 on: May 01, 2022, 01:57:14 PM »

Can you believe there are people out there that think that all the transpired on Jan 6th was 200 morons breaking a book shelf and rubbing poop on the walls?
These people need mental assistance.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #58 on: May 01, 2022, 06:38:03 PM »

His excuses and deflections regarding the Jan 6th Insurrection, are just pathetic.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #59 on: May 23, 2022, 07:41:07 PM »

Should be interesting.
Looking forward to it.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #60 on: May 29, 2022, 10:48:18 AM »

I'm just the January 6th committee would be glad to talk to Mr. Trump about his crowd size on January 6th, on camera, and at great length.

What the hell is with trump, and his constant obsession with the "size of his crowd/audience"?
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #61 on: June 16, 2022, 02:55:57 PM »

Another excellent day of hearings. I hope America is watching.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #62 on: June 27, 2022, 02:53:05 PM »

From CNN ...

The committee did not reveal the witness list or topic but said it would "present recently obtained evidence and receive witness testimony."

It has my attention. Should be interesting.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #63 on: July 24, 2022, 03:25:52 PM »

Liz Cheney: January 6 committee could subpoena Ginni Thomas, wife of Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas.

https://www.aol.com/news/liz-cheney-january-6-committee-171628027.html

This could be interesting.
Do you think they would also ask her questions about her prior nutty-brain thoughts of joining a cult (in her past)?
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #64 on: September 02, 2022, 02:32:14 PM »

Oh Bronz where art thou?

His face is out there, as one of the worst of the trump cultist bastards that created havoc on Jan 6th.
They should have put his ass in front of a firing squad.
Rid the world now of scum like this.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #65 on: September 10, 2022, 04:07:34 PM »

Republican congressman presents convicted January 6 rioter with flag flown over US Capitol after her release from prison.

Can you believe this s**t?
I mean, I know it's Rep. Louie Gohmert of Texas , but still.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #66 on: September 22, 2022, 06:03:39 PM »

Could the committee ask her questions on how her current cult behaviors/allegiance with trump (and QAnon), could be a related to her prior 1980's cult membership?
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #67 on: September 27, 2022, 06:26:32 PM »

Riverside man pleads guilty to entering the Capitol on Jan. 6 after coworker recognizes him in coverage.

https://www.cbsnews.com/losangeles/news/riverside-man-pleads-guilty-capitol-jan-6-coworker-recognizes-him-in-coverage/

This is a local idiot (here in SoCal) they got, just recently.
It's good to see that they are still catching these morons, and still prosecuting them for their little Insurrection game.
He was "cancelled" from his job, and is now facing up to 20 years in prison and potential financial penalties.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #68 on: September 30, 2022, 02:43:11 AM »

Thomas said she didn't discuss her activities re: election with her husband.

LOL.
You got to be a fool to believe this (her).
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #69 on: October 06, 2022, 05:11:44 PM »

It's Official ...
trump's January 6th Insurrection involved SEDITION.
The Orange Buffoon and his violent cohorts on this day, are traitors of the USA.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #70 on: October 12, 2022, 09:43:29 PM »

Family of five sentenced for storming the US Capitol on January 6.

A Texas family of five was sentenced together on Wednesday for storming the Capitol on January 6, with the two parents getting jail time and three adult children given probation and some home confinement.

The Munn family from Borger, Texas, was among some of the first to enter the Capitol on January 6, climbing through a broken window and making their way through the crypt and the visitor center before entering a Senate conference room, according to their sentencing memos.

https://us.cnn.com/2022/10/12/politics/munn-family-sentencing-capitol-january-6/index.html

It's hard to understand how an entire family of five independent-thinking individuals, could all be brain-washed and stupid enough to believe all the Big Lie hogwash.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #71 on: October 13, 2022, 02:56:39 PM »

This footage of Pelosi & Schumer in their secure locations is insane, holy sh*t

It certainly is. I've been watching coverage of the hearing for the better part of two hours now. Apparently, it was a documentarian - who I assume is a congressional staffer or aide - who recorded that footage on her phone. She certainly had considerable foresight in doing so, as it is historical footage that will be shown in documentaries and films in the years ahead. And it's very revealing how the congressional leaders had to take responsibility for getting law enforcement resources to the Capitol, while Trump sat on his laurels for hours and did nothing.

CBS reported that is was a relative of Nancy Pelosi that was doing the recording. A niece or granddaughter, I think is what they said. This individual had some connection or experience dealing to reporting/media.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #72 on: October 13, 2022, 05:06:58 PM »

The new video with Pelosi, also shows her resolve and command of getting more officers and military personnel (Natl Guard) to the Capitol. She shows great leadership with this, since The Orange Traitor was doing nothing (intentionally).

And I love the video where McConnell is also assisting, and then later, VP Pence assuring and telling Pelosi and Schumer that they all can get Democracy's Work completed that night, and not allow the trump cultists morons and their Orange God, the luxury of stopping the process of certifying the next legitimate President.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #73 on: October 13, 2022, 09:04:00 PM »

“I hope he comes, I’m going to punch him out ... I’m going to punch him out, I’m going to go to jail, and I’m going to be happy.”--Queen Nancy.

LMAO.
That would have been great if captured on video. Pelosi very hard, slapping his orange face.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #74 on: October 13, 2022, 09:23:00 PM »

For anyone interested, here is a longer version of the video when VP Pence was discussing the OK to go back into both chambers, and the ability to reconvene in one hour.

The video is 2-1/2 minutes long.

https://us.cnn.com/videos/politics/2022/10/14/jan-6-pence-call-pelosi-exclusive-ac360-vpx.cnn
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies