January 6th legal proceedings and investigations megathread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 07:34:06 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  January 6th legal proceedings and investigations megathread (search mode)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]
Poll
Question: Will Trump be convicted in his DC January 6 case?
He will be convicted

He won't be convicted

He should be convicted

He should not be convicted

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 66

Calculate results by number of options selected
Author Topic: January 6th legal proceedings and investigations megathread  (Read 135940 times)
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #100 on: July 29, 2023, 03:37:33 PM »

"the racist DA in crime ridden Atlanta"

That's nice.
I can't wait to see his ass in jail. I will laugh forever.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #101 on: August 01, 2023, 07:20:57 PM »

I think we got him!
And also his clownish co-conspirators.
May they all rot in prison.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #102 on: August 01, 2023, 07:42:48 PM »

U.S. President felony indictment count:

1-44,46: 0

45: 34 71 74 78

GeorgiaModerate,
Please continue to update your list of indictments against trump. I have been noticing your post on this, in various threads. (Love it.)
Thank you.
Smiley

Suggestion: Do like I was doing in the McCarthy Speakership thread, where "A Speaker has not been elected."
Make each number bigger and bigger, as trump continues to rack-up more and more charges.
Like this ...

45: 34   71   74   78
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #103 on: August 01, 2023, 09:03:26 PM »

Indictment highlights how Trump put Pence in danger on January 6.

The indictment highlights how former President Donald Trump put Vice President Mike Pence in danger on January 6, 2021, and how members of the pro-Trump mob threatened to kill Pence.

The charging documents quote a Trump tweet from 2:24 p.m. ET, while the Capitol was under attack, in which Trump criticized his vice president for refusing to interfere with the Electoral College certification.

One minute later, the indictment noted, "the United States Secret Service was forced to evacuate the Vice President to a secure location.”

Via CNN Live Updates.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #104 on: August 01, 2023, 09:12:37 PM »

A senior adviser to former President Donald Trump’s 2020 campaign called claims of supposed voter fraud “conspiracy sh*t beamed down from the mothership,” according to the indictment.

The advisor was Jason Miller, a source familiar with the matter told CNN. Miller’s attorney declined to comment.

According to the indictment, Miller spoke with Trump on a daily basis and “informed him on multiple occasions that various fraud claims were untrue.”

Via CNN Live Updates.

This detail had me laughing.
“conspiracy sh*t beamed down from the mothership"
Just shows how some competent people trying to advise trump, felt so out-of-place (and immensely frustrated) with how/why others believed in such nonsense.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #105 on: August 02, 2023, 03:43:01 PM »

The above assumes that the Courts would not have stopped it, and they most certainly would have, so the above is hyperbolic and errant. If Trump then defied the Courts, yeah, maybe the secret service would have to drag Trump out of the White House. That is about it.

But what if Michael Flynn (psycho military advisor to trump) tried to use his influence with some in the military, and tried to get a certain regiment/division (a large-ish unit) to "force" trump into keeping office? (Not sure if Flynn could have pulled this off, but the man was crazy and I would not doubt if he would have tried.)

Milley may have had to use military force to allow the transfer-of-power between one administration to the next.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #106 on: August 03, 2023, 12:50:18 PM »

Jan. 6 rioter who Tucker Carlson guest said was a fed, is arrested by the FBI.

A Donald Trump fan who participated in the Jan. 6 attack and then was the subject of a conspiracy theory on Tucker Carlson's former Fox News show was arrested by the FBI on Wednesday.

Rally Runner, formerly known as Daniel Donnelly Jr., was arrested in St. Louis, Missouri, according to court records. Runner faces five federal charges, including obstructing, impeding, and interfering with law enforcement officers during a civil disorder.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/justice-department/jan-6-rioter-rally-runner-arrested-tucker-carlson-conspiracy-theory-rcna97777

It's hilarious to see how many of these trump cultists have been double-whammed like this.
First they get accused and harassed by "their own kind" for being "FBI plants" (sometimes threatened with their lives by other cultists), and then "the FBI and the DOJ capture and prosecute their OWN agents" (sarcasm) and file charges against them. Next stop ... prison.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #107 on: August 10, 2023, 01:42:11 AM »

... Also, the bit about how he'd rather be in France seems like it wil make a great campaign commercial.

Do you think trump would settle being sent to the island of Elba or the island of Saint Helena.
I'm sure some special arrangement could be made.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #108 on: August 14, 2023, 07:43:04 PM »

I want to give a Big Thank You to users GeorgiaModerate and emailking (and others), for their consistent updating of threads related to the investigations and legal proceedings dealing with donald trump.

Your postings make it easy for all of us to stay informed with the most important information related to these issues.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #109 on: September 01, 2023, 02:36:50 PM »

Wow. We have seen some very long sentences for some of these Scum, Insurrectionists this week.
Keep them coming; Love to see it.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #110 on: September 05, 2023, 06:29:25 PM »

Nice!

And remember when Blue Avatars here kept telling us, just after January 6th, that we could not say the event had anything to do with "Sedition," because no one had been officially charged/convicted of it?

Here they are now ...

ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #111 on: February 26, 2024, 03:16:00 PM »

LMAO.
The two posts above are mind-blowing.
I actually thought that much of what Ken Chesebro had testified to, may have actually had some truth to it.
How very, very wrong I was.
I hope they throw this moron in jail, with the rest of The Crazies that took part in the Jan 6th Insurrection.

If you want to read more on this, and actually hear some of Chesebro's words on tape, here is a CNN article ...
https://us.cnn.com/2024/02/26/politics/kenneth-chesebro-secret-twitter-account-kfile/index.html
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies