S.21-2.7: Fairness in Academic Admissions Act (Signature not provided) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 10:20:51 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government
  Regional Governments (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  S.21-2.7: Fairness in Academic Admissions Act (Signature not provided) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: S.21-2.7: Fairness in Academic Admissions Act (Signature not provided)  (Read 281 times)
Biden his time
Abdullah
YaBB God
United States

P P P
« on: June 13, 2021, 04:09:54 PM »

I am undecided
Biden his time
Abdullah
YaBB God
United States

P P P
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2021, 01:16:45 PM »

Proposed amendment with carving out the black colleges

Fairness in Academic Admissions Act

Section I. Title
i. This bill may be known as the “Fairness in Academic Admissions Act.”

Section II. Substance
i. This act applies to any University, College, Graduate School, or other post-secondary institution (hereafter “post-secondary institutions”) (with the exception of historically black institutions) that accepts money from the Southern Regional Government or any local government in the South
ii. Post-Secondary Institutions that accept money from the Southern Regional Government or any local government in the South may not use race, ethnicity, religion, income, sex, gender, political ideology, or “legacy status” as a factor in admissions.

Section III. Enforcement
i. Post-Secondary Institutions found to violate this act by the Southern Attorney General shall be required to forfeit all government funds received in years where the institution violated this statute and shall additionally be fined the larger of $1,000,000 or 1% of the institution’s endowment.
ii. Residents of the Southern Region shall retain a private right of action against post-secondary institutions that violate this statute

Let's move quickly and motion for the final vote
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies