What is going to happen in August? The possibilities/probabilities? (MODS move if in wrong forum)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 06:30:50 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  U.S. Presidential Election Results (Moderator: Dereich)
  What is going to happen in August? The possibilities/probabilities? (MODS move if in wrong forum)
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: What is going to happen in August? The possibilities/probabilities? (MODS move if in wrong forum)  (Read 244 times)
Would vote for Hillary Clinton over Joe Biden.
UnvaccinatedNcircumcised
Rookie
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: June 04, 2021, 11:30:59 AM »

I've heard mixed messages from people and reporters on all sides. To be clear, I DO NOT think ANY event will be successful in "reinstating" (as CNN says) Trump in August, but what is the consensus of what will be attempted? For starters, I don't even see any talk of this other than hearsay on CNN reporting on some random Maggie Haberman tweet that apparently some Trump insiders (aides? staffers? family members?) are talking about some such event. Are we talking another Capitol seige? Civil disobedience in the streets? Armed protest? Civil war? Debates in the legislature? Second election? More recounts? further audits?

What exactly is going to happen in August, if anything?
Terlylane
United States

« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2021, 11:34:35 AM »

Same thing that happened in March 4 and March 20.
ElectionsGuy
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: 7.10, S: -7.65

P P
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2021, 11:51:31 AM »

Nothing. The media wants to keep this fear train going but it's got no steam. They love their hearsay reports. Even if Trump supposedly believes it should happen, there's no plan to make it happen nor is it possible in any way. And for a forum that apparently dislikes the media, you guys sure as hell put a lot of trust in it lol
Chips
Those Chips
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2021, 12:36:01 PM »

Nothing.
Would vote for Hillary Clinton over Joe Biden.
UnvaccinatedNcircumcised
Rookie
United States

« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2021, 03:29:41 PM »

Nothing. The media wants to keep this fear train going but it's got no steam. They love their hearsay reports. Even if Trump supposedly believes it should happen, there's no plan to make it happen nor is it possible in any way. And for a forum that apparently dislikes the media, you guys sure as hell put a lot of trust in it lol
I don't put a lot of trust in any such thing. I simply am curious if there is some discussion/plan/plot that I have overlooked or not heard about. Of course it won't succeed, but I was unsure if some of the militia extremists that comprise the GOP base perhaps openly discussed some kind of plot I hadn't heard about, such as the Wolverine Watchmen plotting to kidnap the Governor of Michigan last year.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies