Can you be a friend of the Jews while hating Israel?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 11:24:38 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  Can you be a friend of the Jews while hating Israel?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Poll
Question: If you hate Israel, can you still be a friend of the Jews?
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 52

Author Topic: Can you be a friend of the Jews while hating Israel?  (Read 1511 times)
Red Velvet
Brazil

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: May 29, 2021, 05:44:40 PM »

In order to be a friend of the Chinese people, you have to love both the PRC and ROC governments, obviously.

Pretty much. You gotta become a communist otherwise you’re promoting racism against Chinese Asians.

I think in order to not be anti-American and have US friends it means I actually have to LIKE Biden and kiss the CIA’s ass? eeeewww sorry Atlas users, stay away from me, I hate most of you.

But I’m also anti-Brazilian because I call the president of my country a “crazy genocidal” and do bad propaganda for him, so that’s a good way to justify hating everything. I also have tons of Brazilian friends who think like me and can hate Brazil as well. Hating Brazil is actually really popular these days inside the country nowadays lol

I can kinda understand how Israel became so nationalistic because of how much more they got associated with its people than other places in the public imaginary due to being the only Jewish country. But that doesn’t mean everyone has to agree with their decisions, much less like them.
Never Made it to Graceland
Crane
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
Israel

Political Matrix
E: -8.16, S: 3.22

P

« Reply #26 on: May 29, 2021, 07:37:16 PM »

Bronz thread
True Federalist (진정한 연방 주의자)
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #27 on: May 30, 2021, 10:28:58 AM »

More like a tinphoil thread.
H.E. VOLODYMYR ZELENKSYY
Alfred F. Jones
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #28 on: May 30, 2021, 02:54:21 PM »

In my personal experience, my Jewish friends are more anti-Israel than my goyim (including myself) friends.
GM Team Member and Senator WB
weatherboy1102
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.61, S: -7.83

P
WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #29 on: May 30, 2021, 03:21:14 PM »

The minute that you link a prageru video, you lose all credibility.
Tartarus Sauce
United States

« Reply #30 on: May 30, 2021, 03:25:02 PM »
« Edited: May 30, 2021, 03:39:53 PM by Tartarus Sauce »

In my personal experience, my Jewish friends are more anti-Israel than my goyim (including myself) friends.

This has been one of the most detrimental aspects of the Israeli regime forging close ties to reactionary and Evangelical right-wingers in America. By turning their backs on liberal values, they've motivated segments of the American Jewish population to turn their backs on Israel; it's treated akin as being almost like a familial betrayal for Ashkenazi Americans. This will only get worse over time as the topic of Israel continues to foment intense partisan divides every time trouble flares up in Palestine.

This is also why I'm not as convinced that "left-wing anti-semitism" will be as defining a problem for the Democrats as it has been for center-left parties in Europe. In places like England, anti-Israeli sentiments are promulgated largely by goyim in the Labour Party. In America, anti-Israeli movements could very well end up getting spearheaded and shaped by American Jews, who would guide its rhetoric away from blatant anti-Semitic tropes.  
GeneralMacArthur
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #31 on: May 30, 2021, 08:43:09 PM »

This has been one of the most detrimental aspects of the Israeli regime forging close ties to reactionary and Evangelical right-wingers in America. By turning their backs on liberal values, they've motivated segments of the American Jewish population to turn their backs on Israel; it's treated akin as being almost like a familial betrayal for Ashkenazi Americans. This will only get worse over time as the topic of Israel continues to foment intense partisan divides every time trouble flares up in Palestine.

This is also why I'm not as convinced that "left-wing anti-semitism" will be as defining a problem for the Democrats as it has been for center-left parties in Europe. In places like England, anti-Israeli sentiments are promulgated largely by goyim in the Labour Party. In America, anti-Israeli movements could very well end up getting spearheaded and shaped by American Jews, who would guide its rhetoric away from blatant anti-Semitic tropes.  

So far the most prominent anti-Israeli figures are all Muslim women who regularly repeat anti-Semitic tropes and spread misleading or false talking points about Israel.
Never Made it to Graceland
Crane
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
Israel

Political Matrix
E: -8.16, S: 3.22

P

« Reply #32 on: May 30, 2021, 09:43:38 PM »

So far the most prominent anti-Israeli figures are all Muslim women who regularly repeat anti-Semitic tropes and spread misleading or false talking points about Israel.

You really can't help yourself, can you? Go outside. Every single Israel thread features you complaining about brown women or opining about how every Palestinian is born to kill Jews. It's so tiresome.
Chunk Yogurt for President!
CELTICEMPIRE
Junior Chimp
Georgia

« Reply #33 on: May 30, 2021, 11:19:00 PM »

This is the first time I watched a Classically Abby video.  My observations:

-The family resemblance is strong.
-She spends less than a third of the video actually talking about Israel.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies