SoS's Senate HQ, Pierre, SD
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 04:17:02 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  SoS's Senate HQ, Pierre, SD
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: SoS's Senate HQ, Pierre, SD  (Read 952 times)
Speed of Sound
LiberalPA
Atlas Icon
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: August 27, 2006, 02:48:28 PM »
« edited: August 27, 2006, 02:54:56 PM by Senator-Elect SoS »

Apparently I won the senate seat, so I'll be serving the fine folk of the Midwest for a little while.

I used some left over campaign cash     drug money some personal funds to buy myself my own awesome HQ, so use it!  Kiki

Enjoy using this thread as a place to ask questions or make requests/comments. Ill also explain controversial votes here.

I won a competetive campaign. Woo for me, and best of luck to my well placing competitors, Clay and Aflietch, one of which is bound to succeed me, and Ill be proud to pass the torch to them.
afleitch
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2006, 02:51:20 PM »

Clay and Aflietch, one of which is bound to succeed me, and Ill be proud to pass the torch to them.

Thank you Smiley I have other ideas however Wink

Oh and congrats once again Mr Senator Elect Smiley
Dr. Cynic
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.11, S: -6.09

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2006, 02:53:34 PM »

Well Speed, I look forward to working with a fellow SDP member in the Senate... Looks like we both won a couple of close ones.
Speed of Sound
LiberalPA
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2006, 02:55:25 PM »

Well Speed, I look forward to working with a fellow SDP member in the Senate... Looks like we both won a couple of close ones.
Indeed, perhaps a sign of a positive political trend in Atlasia.... Smiley
Democratic Hawk
LucysBeau
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: -2.58, S: 2.43

« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2006, 04:55:43 PM »

Congratulations Smiley on your election. I look forward to working with you in the Senate

Dave 'Hawk'
Colin
ColinW
Atlas Icon
Papua New Guinea

Political Matrix
E: 3.87, S: -6.09

« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2006, 07:59:09 PM »

I know that my entire campaign and Senate HQ was funded by my stockpiles of drug money. Ebowed actually is currently paying for all the executive departments using drug money.
Ebowed
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 4.13, S: 2.09

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2006, 03:38:15 AM »

Ebowed actually is currently paying for all the executive departments using drug money.

Hey now, the deficit requires tough measures. Wink
minionofmidas
Lewis Trondheim
Atlas Institution
India

« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2006, 07:14:16 AM »

I won a competetive campaign. Woo for me, and best of luck to my well placing competitors, Clay and Aflietch, one of which is bound to succeed me, and Ill be proud to pass the torch to them.
Afleitch was not your competitor, and given the way the votes tallied up, I actually don't think you would have beaten him had he been. :/
afleitch
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2006, 07:59:51 AM »

Afleitch was not your competitor, and given the way the votes tallied up, I actually don't think you would have beaten him had he been. :/

My fault for not declaring that I accepted write-ins Smiley But I'm pleased with the results and with the eventual winner. It was a 'competitive' uncompetitive election, if you know what I mean.
minionofmidas
Lewis Trondheim
Atlas Institution
India

« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2006, 08:18:12 AM »

My fault for not declaring that I accepted write-ins Smiley But I'm pleased with the results and with the eventual winner. It was a 'competitive' uncompetitive election, if you know what I mean.
It was the most competitive election around, and attracted the highest turnout. Smiley
Inmate Trump
GWBFan
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: -4.39, S: -7.30

P P P
« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2006, 01:26:16 PM »

Congratulations Cheesy
Speed of Sound
LiberalPA
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2006, 05:45:18 PM »

You are, of course, correct. It would have been tied, which is why I was surprised by my declaration of victory. Was the word usage a tad off? Yes it was, but I think everyone got the point, including you Lewis. Smiley Tongue
bgwah
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.03, S: -6.96

« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2006, 11:25:19 PM »

I think "Northwest" describes our district better. Cheesy
minionofmidas
Lewis Trondheim
Atlas Institution
India

« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2006, 06:01:40 AM »

The district includes (by population) about 2/3 of the Midwest, 1/3 of the Mideast, and 1/3 of the Pacific. Midwesterners make up half the district's population.

Or maybe he was trying to say that he was going to abuse his position by serving only the interests of midwesterners. Smiley
Speed of Sound
LiberalPA
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #14 on: August 30, 2006, 02:55:57 PM »

The district includes (by population) about 2/3 of the Midwest, 1/3 of the Mideast, and 1/3 of the Pacific. Midwesterners make up half the district's population.

Or maybe he was trying to say that he was going to abuse his position by serving only the interests of midwesterners. Smiley
Straight up gaffe. Also, yet again, I think everyone got the point, including you, Lewis. Tongue Smiley
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies