Any parting thoughts about Trump's reign as president? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 06:18:32 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Any parting thoughts about Trump's reign as president? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Any parting thoughts about Trump's reign as president?  (Read 2405 times)
Interlocutor is just not there yet
Interlocutor
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -5.04

« on: May 03, 2021, 10:23:33 PM »
« edited: May 09, 2021, 05:42:09 AM by Monstro Doesn't Say Anything Interesting »

Screw history & customs. Trump is the worst president in American history. Worse than Buchanan, Pearce or Harding. I don't care if that's hyperbolic, sacrilegious or blasphemous. Future Presidents will come and go and some might successfully implement his ideas, but both sides will look at the last 4 years as an textbook example of what not to do.

And if it wasn't for his candidacy & presidency, my Mom would've never cut off her entire family for life.
Interlocutor is just not there yet
Interlocutor
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -5.04

« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2021, 05:50:57 AM »
« Edited: May 09, 2021, 04:31:58 PM by Monstro Doesn't Say Anything Interesting »

Here is something I wonder about. How has trump's time in office with all his negativity affected our children?

The crap that comes out of his mouth, the pure bile....what did that do to poor innocent ears?

As far as their "poor innocent ears", they've heard far worse on the playground & Youtube videos.

As for how it's affected them, he's pretty much turned an entire generation or two of young people into Berniecrats. It's almost impressive how much the GOP has actively driven away young people for the last 15-ish years. The next 20 years of politics will be fascinating, especially if Sanders ends up becoming to the Democrats what Goldwater was to the Reagan Revolution.

EDIT: Hopefully I didn't light a powder keg by mentioning Bernie
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies