Hillary Clinton takes shot at Senate Budget Chair, spreads disunity in party (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 02:53:45 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Hillary Clinton takes shot at Senate Budget Chair, spreads disunity in party (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Hillary Clinton takes shot at Senate Budget Chair, spreads disunity in party  (Read 1783 times)
Big Abraham
Junior Chimp
« on: April 19, 2021, 07:28:53 PM »

Any politician using an emoji in an official statement is extremely cringe.
Big Abraham
Junior Chimp
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2021, 07:36:52 PM »

Any politician using an emoji in an official statement is extremely cringe.

TIL Tweets from retired politicians are “official statements.”

Yes. Hillary is a public figure, that is her official Twitter page, and she is disseminating her statement to the general public.

But I know you'd never forfeit an opportunity to defend a Clinton the second someone makes even the slightest criticism.
Big Abraham
Junior Chimp
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2021, 07:58:06 PM »

idk why you guys act like I'm triggered in these posts where I'm just mocking y'all for being so dumb.

Sanders brought a small army of drooling morons to the limelight and made them relevant, and they regularly behave like drooling morons, today being one example.  All you can really do is laugh at them.  It's just sad that there are so many people in the world who aren't in the drooling moron crew but also fail to see Sanders' movement for what it is.

> "idk why you guys act like I'm triggered"
> proceeds to act very triggered
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies