The Cut: "An Interview With the Man Who Keeps Uploading My Feet to WikiFeet"
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 10:35:54 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Off-topic Board (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, The Mikado, YE)
  The Cut: "An Interview With the Man Who Keeps Uploading My Feet to WikiFeet"
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Cut: "An Interview With the Man Who Keeps Uploading My Feet to WikiFeet"  (Read 599 times)
Mike Thick
tedbessell
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -6.65, S: -8.26

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: April 07, 2021, 10:35:43 PM »

https://www.thecut.com/2021/04/a-q-and-a-with-the-man-who-keeps-uploading-my-feet-to-wikifeet.html

So why not just look at feet on Instagram, or screenshot them for yourself? What do you get out of posting them to another website?
You know, that’s a great question. I don’t really get anything out of it. I just like to share it. I mean, people like feet, like me, and you have beautiful feet, and I just put it on there. I just think I’m helping other people out. I mean, I do save some for myself.

There isn’t much of a community on wikiFeet. It’s not like people can heart the photos or whatever. Sometimes someone will send you a little note like, “That’s a good picture, thanks a lot. Good job.” That’s really it; you don’t really connect with anybody. I just like to share the picture with other people, I’m generous that way.

Like that one of you on the stoop in what was it, a flying-nun getup? And you were barefoot …

I was dressed as a handmaid for Halloween. You posted that one?
Yeah. Sorry. That was very sexy.

What are the best feet you’ve ever seen?
Marilyn Monroe, Kate Beckinsale, Laura Bassett. I’m ass-kissin’, baby!
DINGO Joe
dingojoe
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2021, 10:43:12 PM »

How does BRTD find the time to do all this?
Never Made it to Graceland
Crane
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
Israel

Political Matrix
E: -8.16, S: 3.22

P

« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2021, 10:43:34 PM »

I don't understand the foot fetish at all. It's a foot. What are you going to do with a foot?
The world will shine with light in our nightmare
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2021, 10:57:24 PM »

I don't understand the foot fetish at all. It's a foot. What are you going to do with a foot?

People literally have earlobe fetishes, dude.

What's inherently sexual about lingerie? What's inherently sexual about boobs? None of these things have any role in sexual reproduction, but the mind is a funny thing.
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2021, 10:59:29 AM »

Rub it and suck it.
Never Made it to Graceland
Crane
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
Israel

Political Matrix
E: -8.16, S: 3.22

P

« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2021, 11:39:31 AM »

Rub it and suck it.

No thank you!!!!
Alcibiades
YaBB God
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: -4.39, S: -6.96

P P
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2021, 11:47:44 AM »

What's inherently sexual about lingerie? What's inherently sexual about boobs? None of these things have any role in sexual reproduction, but the mind is a funny thing.

Breasts are an inherent symbol of female fertility in a way that feet are not, though.
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2021, 11:56:31 AM »

By the way, one theory I've read about foot fetishes is that they exist because the wires associated with the feet and genitals in the brain cross, which sounds like a silly idea to me and doesn't explain the 1000+ other fetishes that are equally absurd-sounding if not more so.

I still find the near-universal straight male obsession with boobs as perplexing. I'm sure there's a good psychological explanation for every fetish, much of them having to do with childhood experiences in some way, and perhaps even that simply is a byproduct of breastfeeding to some extent, but only the genitals are necessary for sex and everything else is just 'extra'.
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2021, 11:58:39 AM »

Breasts are an inherent symbol of female fertility in a way that feet are not, though.

What about butts?
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2021, 12:04:05 PM »

Rub it and suck it.

No thank you!!!!
Your loss. Well and also your girlfriend/wife's loss.
If my soul was made of stone
discovolante
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -8.13, S: -5.57

« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2021, 12:27:44 PM »

What about butts?

I suppose it indicates that the birthing apparatus and any contents thereof are well-protected by fat. What archaeological evidence that we have suggests that our wild ancestors were quite concerned with such protection.

The wires-crossing theory for foot fetishism makes enough sense to me. Other fetishes can often be strange outgrowths of trauma (see the guy who commissions all the Wonder Bread art, and how he talks about his issues with his mother on Twitter).

With all due respect, BRTD, your fetish is natural and not something to be inherently ashamed of, but plenty of people are alienated by those who are so upfront about it.
Alben Barkley
KYWildman
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.97, S: -5.74

P P
« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2021, 12:32:55 PM »

What about butts?

Uh, for one thing they’re right there in your face when you’re doing it (in certain positions, at least) and can even be used themselves if you know what I mean.

As for lingerie, stripping down to underwear designed to be revealing and highlight the most sensual parts of the body? What could possibly be sexy about that?

I think it’s pretty absurd to compare this stuff to feet.
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #12 on: April 08, 2021, 02:46:28 PM »

What about butts?

Uh, for one thing they’re right there in your face when you’re doing it (in certain positions, at least) and can even be used themselves if you know what I mean.

As for lingerie, stripping down to underwear designed to be revealing and highlight the most sensual parts of the body? What could possibly be sexy about that?

I think it’s pretty absurd to compare this stuff to feet.

Each to their own, I suppose. I never found lingerie particularly sexy, even when I had a sex drive. Au naturel, baby.

The ass explanation makes some sense, though.
KaiserDave
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.81, S: -5.39

P

« Reply #13 on: April 08, 2021, 03:57:59 PM »

So many Horny Jail cells need to be opened up for this thread
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to: