MD-SEN 2024: Cardin retiring, Hogan IN
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 04:03:24 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  MD-SEN 2024: Cardin retiring, Hogan IN
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17
Author Topic: MD-SEN 2024: Cardin retiring, Hogan IN  (Read 17752 times)
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #75 on: May 04, 2023, 08:01:20 AM »

Since Hogan is out JAWANDO stands a much better chance
Zedonathin2020
United States

« Reply #76 on: May 04, 2023, 08:02:52 AM »

Meh, wake me up when a certain other jewish white guy announces his run.
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #77 on: May 04, 2023, 09:19:50 AM »

Horus
Sheliak5
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #78 on: May 04, 2023, 11:11:03 AM »

No thanks. Yuck.
free my dawg
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #79 on: May 04, 2023, 01:33:26 PM »

Bleh.
Fancyarcher
United States
« Reply #80 on: May 04, 2023, 01:49:25 PM »

That's why I'm rooting for Alsobrooks, if she does run. The senate is in need of some heavy diversity.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #81 on: May 04, 2023, 02:00:10 PM »

DC Statehood if Thrones wins and JAWANDO and Alsobrooks loses and Barbara Lee Alsobrooks and JAWANDO would be the frontrunner for DC Statehood and at any rate JAWANDO has a much better chance due to Wes Moore and Hogan out, Hogan didn't run because of Throne millions but since Hogan is out JAWANDO has a much better chance

22 Throne
18 JAWANDO .
6 Alsobrooks

This is not a poll this is a hypothetical

But last poll in CA
22 Schiff
18 Porter
6 Lee

Lee and Alsobrooks have 0 chance
Pollster
YaBB God

« Reply #82 on: May 04, 2023, 03:44:14 PM »

With Trone running, Raskin potentially getting in, Ruppersberger an expected retirement, and Harris' district zooming to the left, there's a possibility for a major facelift in the Maryland delegation this coming cycle.

Watch for Johnny O to go for Ruppersberger's seat and Jawando to drop to the Congressional level if Raskin gets in.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #83 on: May 04, 2023, 03:58:11 PM »

Raskin isn't gonna get in due to his cancer they don't want another Feinstein or Fetterman situation and Thrine is the Fav anyways but JAWANDO will make it closer
Zedonathin2020
United States

« Reply #84 on: May 04, 2023, 05:55:00 PM »

With Trone running, Raskin potentially getting in, Ruppersberger an expected retirement, and Harris' district zooming to the left, there's a possibility for a major facelift in the Maryland delegation this coming cycle.

Watch for Johnny O to go for Ruppersberger's seat and Jawando to drop to the Congressional level if Raskin gets in.

And not to mention our second Gen Z member of Congress in Joe Vogel, I read that he filed Paperwork to run in MD-06
Kahane's Grave Is A Gender-Neutral Bathroom
theflyingmongoose
Atlas Icon
Norway

Political Matrix
E: 3.41, S: -1.29

P
« Reply #85 on: May 04, 2023, 06:19:43 PM »

Trone isn't Jewish lmao
Born to Slay. Forced to Work.
leecannon
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.78

« Reply #86 on: May 04, 2023, 07:06:52 PM »

And not to mention our second Gen Z member of Congress in Joe Vogel, I read that he filed Paperwork to run in MD-06

I was all for Vogel till I found out he was in student gov
LabourJersey
United States

« Reply #87 on: May 05, 2023, 06:00:58 PM »

I was all for Vogel till I found out he was in student gov

Even worse -he was on the student government of George Washington University.

As a GW alum I simply refuse to ever vote for someone affiliated with that student government.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #88 on: May 06, 2023, 01:35:38 AM »

I am supporting all blk candidates we still have no idea whom is gonna be the nominee in FL but clearly ALLRED running knocks out John Love whom had 0% chance of winning, Cruz would have loved to run against a nobody
wbrocks67
Atlas Star

« Reply #89 on: May 08, 2023, 03:20:41 PM »

Born to Slay. Forced to Work.
leecannon
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.78

« Reply #90 on: May 08, 2023, 03:24:25 PM »

No one is surprised. I feel very confident in my earlier prediction. That Alsobrooks will be Trone with her getting 55-60 percent of the primary vote.
Horus
Sheliak5
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #91 on: May 08, 2023, 07:17:51 PM »

She's a tad establishment for my liking but is a very good for for Maryland, one of the most establishment states. Unless Raskin jumps in, she has my endorsement.
warandwar
United States

« Reply #92 on: May 08, 2023, 11:59:18 PM »

She's a tad establishment for my liking but is a very good for for Maryland, one of the most establishment states. Unless Raskin jumps in, she has my endorsement.
Not sure what's more than a tad in your book. Alsobrooks is playing the game like Cardin did, waiting your turn, etc. Anyone's better than Trone but she's not great and won't back Bmore. Doubt anyone good is getting elected here.
Blair
Blair2015
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

« Reply #93 on: May 09, 2023, 03:21:04 AM »

Curious to hear from any MD democrats or people in the know about the state's internal politics on the democratic side; the last primary for the Governors race and the various other primaries have always produced rather weird endorsement lists which I feel make more sense if you understand the state's politics...
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #94 on: May 09, 2023, 06:09:15 AM »

Not sure what's more than a tad in your book. Alsobrooks is playing the game like Cardin did, waiting your turn, etc. Anyone's better than Trone but she's not great and won't back Bmore. Doubt anyone good is getting elected here.

I don’t have a dog in this fight, but what’s wrong with Trone?  I thought he was a pretty generic mainstream progressive.  Alsobrooks is basically the definition of an establishment candidate in Maryland iirc.  Isn’t this just establishment liberal vs. establishment liberal?  I’d far prefer Raskin to either of them, honestly.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #95 on: May 09, 2023, 06:28:03 AM »

We don't need Trounce Hogan isn't in Alsobrooks should be the fav
warandwar
United States

« Reply #96 on: May 09, 2023, 11:29:43 AM »

I don’t have a dog in this fight, but what’s wrong with Trone?  I thought he was a pretty generic mainstream progressive.  Alsobrooks is basically the definition of an establishment candidate in Maryland iirc.  Isn’t this just establishment liberal vs. establishment liberal?  I’d far prefer Raskin to either of them, honestly.
I don't like Trone solely because i don't like rich people blatantly buying themselves seats
warandwar
United States

« Reply #97 on: May 09, 2023, 11:30:49 AM »

Curious to hear from any MD democrats or people in the know about the state's internal politics on the democratic side; the last primary for the Governors race and the various other primaries have always produced rather weird endorsement lists which I feel make more sense if you understand the state's politics...
It's Wait your turn! politics and some bases with distinct interests.
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #98 on: May 09, 2023, 04:50:43 PM »

I don't like Trone solely because i don't like rich people blatantly buying themselves seats

Fair enough
SevenEleven
Junior Chimp

« Reply #99 on: May 10, 2023, 12:58:40 AM »

I support Alsobrooks.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies