Peruvian Elections and Politics: Boluarte era, political crisis continues (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 05:15:43 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  International Elections (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Peruvian Elections and Politics: Boluarte era, political crisis continues (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Peruvian Elections and Politics: Boluarte era, political crisis continues  (Read 67608 times)
Kahane's Grave Is A Gender-Neutral Bathroom
theflyingmongoose
Atlas Icon
Norway

Political Matrix
E: 3.41, S: -1.29

P
« on: December 14, 2022, 04:18:10 PM »

This is besides the point but neoliberals and the military couping a far-left president who was also attempting a coup has to be the most LATAM politics thing ever.
theflyingmongoose
Atlas Icon
Norway

Political Matrix

P
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2022, 07:25:36 PM »

I think you can say both that what Castillo tried to do with the autogolpe was bad and what’s happening now is bad.

This is the correct take.

I'm not sure why Laki is going to bat for Castillo being the best and apparently extremely popular (despite voting indicating otherwise) and comparing it to genocide denial.
theflyingmongoose
Atlas Icon
Norway

Political Matrix

P
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2022, 12:31:38 PM »

I think you can say both that what Castillo tried to do with the autogolpe was bad and what’s happening now is bad.

This is the correct take.

I'm not sure why Laki is going to bat for Castillo being the best and apparently extremely popular (despite voting indicating otherwise) and comparing it to genocide denial.

You're twisting my words.

Castillo obviously is better than this sh**t. I acknowledge what he has done isn't perfect, but it's very clear he tried to prevent this sh**t and secondly no one died during his reign in protests.

The Ayacucho massacre was a massacre, and yes the entire forum is ignoring it, minimizing or it, defending like "Castillo would have done so as well", which is not a scientific comment.

So no, i disagree and like you do often you twist my opinion and a words in a way that suits you, but you say things i haven't said (deliberately), in an attempt to shut me down.

If you’re going to make the facially improbable claim that nobody died during protests during a year and a half, you should at least try to back it up.

https://centroliber.pe/es/noticias/los-conflictos-sociales-en-el-gobierno-castillo

And acting like a wannabe dictator “tried to prevent” violence and repression is so absurd it doesn’t deserve a response. You absolutely would have loved Fujimori.

What if it is the "people's protest quelling"? See, that solves everything.
theflyingmongoose
Atlas Icon
Norway

Political Matrix

P
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2023, 07:43:03 PM »

So we already know Keiko will get 49.5% of the vote, so who will get the 50.5%?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies