NC Yankee For Regional Senate Reelection HQ
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 10:22:33 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  NC Yankee For Regional Senate Reelection HQ
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: NC Yankee For Regional Senate Reelection HQ  (Read 967 times)
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: March 24, 2021, 11:28:42 AM »
« edited: April 17, 2021, 05:38:39 PM by Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee »

NC YANKEE FOR SOUTHERN SENATE
April 23rd - April 25th
Regions Families Liberties

I am running for reelection to continue to be a reasonable voice, sometimes alone in inquiring about the real down to home impacts of legislation. I am running for reelection to continue to champion causes of region rights, local control, and fiscal responsibility. I will always remember the importance our diverse communities and keep in mind what their needs are, and will not hesitate to work with anyone regardless of party in order to achieve results for them.

Campaign Events

Endorsements
Governor Louisvillethunder
People's Representative Ninja
Penn Quaker Girl
Senator Spark
People's Representative Joseph Cao
Fmr. Governor West Midlander
Fmr. Vice President Jimmy
Fmr. Fremont MP AustralianSwingVoter
Fmr. Justice and Private Attorney Oakvale
Lincoln Councilor Dwarven Dragon
People's Representative Ishan
CoD Speaker Tmthforu94
At-Large Senator LouisvilleThunder
LouisvilleThunder
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.55, S: 1.74

P P P
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2021, 11:43:01 AM »

Endorsed!!!!!!!  Cheesy
Sirius_
Ninja0428
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.00, S: -7.91

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2021, 12:05:23 PM »

Endorsed
Penn_Quaker_Girl
Junior Chimp
India

Political Matrix
E: 0.10, S: 0.06

« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2021, 12:05:53 PM »

Endorsed!
Senator-elect Spark
Spark498
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.58, S: 0.00

P P P
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2021, 12:43:10 PM »

Endorsed.
Joseph Cao
Rep. Joseph Cao
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp

« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2021, 01:51:02 PM »

Naturally and absolutely endorsed.
West_Midlander
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.19, S: 1.22

« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2021, 07:08:49 PM »

I am running for reelection to continue to be a reasonable voice, sometimes alone in inquiring about the real down to home impacts of legislation. I am running for reelection to continue to champion causes of region rights, local control, and fiscal responsibility. I will always remember the importance our diverse communities and keep in mind what their needs are, and will not hesitate to work with anyone regardless of party in order to achieve results for them.

Here, here! Wholeheartedly endorsed!
Esteemed Jimmy
Jimmy7812
Junior Chimp
United States
Political Matrix
E: 2.47, S: -1.05

« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2021, 07:10:48 PM »

Endorsed!
AustralianSwingVoter
Atlas Politician
YaBB God
Australia

« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2021, 07:23:52 PM »

Endorsed!!
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2021, 03:38:32 PM »

Thanks for the endorsements!!! Smiley
Oakvale
oakvale
Atlas Icon
Ukraine
Political Matrix
E: -0.77, S: -4.00

« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2021, 03:59:51 PM »

If I could see this post a few years ago I would have assumed I'd been assassinated and my account taken over by foreign interests. But: endorsed.
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2021, 04:12:01 PM »

If I could see this post a few years ago I would have assumed I'd been assassinated and my account taken over by foreign interests. But: endorsed.

Ladies and Gentlemen, we got him! Evil
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix
E: 1.10, S: -5.30

P P P

« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2021, 04:19:11 PM »

Now we need Al to endorse Yankee /s
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2021, 04:19:53 PM »

Now we need Al to endorse Yankee /s

Don't press your luck.
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #14 on: March 31, 2021, 09:03:13 PM »
« Edited: March 31, 2021, 09:07:52 PM by Deputy Speaker Ishan »

I will endorse you if you support renaming the South to the Dirty South or the Imperial Dominion of the South and if you will color code the endorsees by party and by their office or former office. If you don't do that, I will endorse you if you introduce an amendment to return to the 5 region map.
Attorney General, Senator-Elect, & Former PPT Dwarven Dragon
Dwarven Dragon
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.42, S: -0.52

P P P

« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2021, 10:09:39 PM »

Endorsed
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2021, 10:11:27 AM »

I will endorse you if you support renaming the South to the Dirty South or the Imperial Dominion of the South and if you will color code the endorsees by party and by their office or former office. If you don't do that, I will endorse you if you introduce an amendment to return to the 5 region map.

If the people support such renaming efforts, then I will support their decision.

The color coding is standard practice and should be implemented soon, along with the office.
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2021, 10:54:46 AM »

Well, I endorse Senator NC Yankee for re-election.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: -4.52

P P P
« Reply #18 on: April 02, 2021, 11:41:12 AM »

Totally endorsed!!
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #19 on: April 17, 2021, 04:53:43 PM »

If the people support such renaming efforts, then I will support their decision.

The color coding is standard practice and should be implemented soon, along with the office.

I updated the endorsement list, if you see any issues let me know.

Is there a difference in shade of blue between Liberals and DA? I see different ones used in banners but not sure what they are coded as on here.
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #20 on: April 17, 2021, 05:02:32 PM »

I updated the endorsement list, if you see any issues let me know.

Is there a difference in shade of blue between Liberals and DA? I see different ones used in banners but not sure what they are coded as on here.
DA is navy, and the Liberals are blue.
Anna Komnene
Siren

« Reply #21 on: April 17, 2021, 05:22:21 PM »

You always know that you've got someone looking out for you and making sure the govt works the way it's supposed to with Yankee around. Endorsed!

Spoiler alert! Click Show to show the content.

Politics Fan

« Reply #22 on: April 17, 2021, 11:25:21 PM »

Endorsed!
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #23 on: April 18, 2021, 01:20:34 AM »

Winston-Salem, NC
April 18, 2021

This event was hosted by Senator NC Yankee for his own campaign and to assist the local and state candidates in NC for the state elections. Covid precautions were taken!

I want to speak tonight about the importance of regions to strengthening our system and also the importance of states to the dynamic as well. As many of you know for years I have championed the positive benefits of a strong regional system that is active and vibrant. I have defended them strongly against misguided reforms that would have decimated this system, but I have also welcomed various reforms that would seek to improve and strengthen the regional model.

The reason why Regions are so important is because first of all they are an important aspect of the separation of powers to ensure that power is not concentrated too much in one place. Historically speaking, whenever you have allowed absolute power to aggregate in one place that power has usually been abused and led to oppression and a failure to safeguard the rights and liberties of the people. At the same time the government must be able to safeguard them and possess the strength and power to do so but also it must be stated that it must not be able to aggregate the power to threaten them itself.

Another important benefit to the regional system is that it allows for the ability to experiment with and explore new options for governance and sometimes these proposals are good, and sometimes these proposals are just terrible and by experimenting with them you can see which ones work and which ones don't. Throughout my tenure, I have sought to enable a level of experimentation with issues like health care, while ensuring a basic level of access to the people, still allowing the regions to discern aspects of their regulation and implementation. The same has been applied to and is important to issues like Education, which allow for a great opportunity to speak on the state government.

The state governments have important responsibility and being closer to the people, have a better ability to govern effectively for the people that they are thus responsible too. This means that the state's must be protected in their rights to exercise these authorities and not hampered or hindered from above be it for motivations good or ill intent. I have spoken passionately about the importance of letting local entities as well determine their future and their policies on these matters, including significant aspects of education.

The Federalist Party, its candidates and myself especially, we are committed to protecting Regional and State's Responsibilities and we are just as concerned about maintaining and preserving local control. If you are concerned about these issues then I encourage you get out and support your Federalist candidates for Federal, Regional and State Office next weekend.

Thank You and have a Blessed Evening!
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #24 on: April 18, 2021, 01:36:58 AM »

Charlotte, NC
April 18, 2021

This event was hosted by Senator NC Yankee for his own campaign and to assist the local and state candidates in NC for the state elections. Covid precautions were taken!

I am speaking to you tonight about the importance of the economy and the effect that it has on hard working families who are too often forgotten and left behind. The strength and solidity of the family must be paramount even as we get through what I hope to be the last stages of this pandemic, we have made great efforts to help and support families through this tough time but we must remain focused on the important role that they play going forward as well.

One of the most important thing that needs to be considered is how our policies encourage the stability of families and the creation of good paying jobs is a key to that along with policies that reign in out of control housing costs, keep healthcare costs down and also work to promote and make available opportunities for higher education. Along with that comes the paramount importance of ensuring that our schools are working effectively as well.

It also must be important to ensure that we maintain our economic situation long term and even as we have recognized the need for spending to get through the pandemic, we need to focus also on long term spending and ensuring that we have the means to fund our long term spending and entitlement programs. At the same time we need to make sure that we are making the most of our budget debates to ensure that these topics and these long term considerations are being met with the importance that they deserve.

The Federalist Party, its candidates and myself especially, are focused on the importance of insuring long term solvency in our finances and working to help and promote policies that strengthen families and the economic conditions in which they have to operate. We believe that doing so is vital to so many other policy areas and that all of these polices necessarily link together in terms of their impact. I encourage you to get out and vote federalist for Federal, Regional and State level elections next week.

Thanks and have a Blessed Evening!!!
Pages: [1] 2  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies