NC Yankee For Regional Senate Reelection HQ (Victory Speech)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 03:41:39 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  NC Yankee For Regional Senate Reelection HQ (Victory Speech)
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: NC Yankee For Regional Senate Reelection HQ (Victory Speech)  (Read 1092 times)
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: November 24, 2020, 10:14:04 PM »
« edited: December 15, 2020, 11:50:21 PM by Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee »

NC YANKEE FOR SOUTHERN SENATE
December 11th-13th
Regions Families Liberties

I am running for reelection to continue to be a reasonable voice, sometimes alone in inquiring about the real down to home impacts of legislation. I am running for reelection to continue to champion causes of region rights, local control, and fiscal responsibility. I will always remember the importance our diverse communities and keep in mind what their needs are, and will not hesitate to work with anyone regardless of party in order to achieve results for them.

Campaign Events
Nov 24th - Announcement Hialeah, Florida
Dec 9 - Whistle Stop 1 on Covid Pandemic: Knoxville, Tennessee
Dec 9 - Whistle Stop 2 on Budget Process: Chattanooga, Tennessee
Dec 10 - Whistle Stop 3 on Education: Cobb County, Georgia
Dec 10 - Whistle Stop 4 on Health care, Mental Health and Addiction: Savannah, Georgia
Dec 10 - Whistle Stop 5 on Arbitrary Law, Equality Before Law and Opposing Radicalism

Endorsements
Fmr. President Tmthforu94
Fmr. People's Representative Spark498
Senator LouisvilleThunder
People's Speaker Joseph Cao
People's Representative West Midlander
Fmr. Governor RGN
Fmr. Senator Jimmy
Fuzzy Bear
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2020, 10:30:48 PM »

Hialeah, Florida
This speech was made both to commence the campaign for Senator NC Yankee's reelection efforts and to also rally support for South Florida's Federalist state level candidates in the November election cycle. Covid precautions were taken, masks were required and provided and temperatures were checked at the door. Crowd size was limited with video monitors displaying the remarks in various crowd sized rooms

Whenever I start these campaigns, I always have to fight the urge to talk about everything at once and instead focus on a few things each speech, lest these be as painful to read as they can sometimes be to write. I must say though that I really enjoy it otherwise I would certainly not do them otherwise. One thing that I most certainly do enjoy is getting out to see the great people of our various states and certainly, Florida has a great deal to offer.

South Florida is known for its strong and vibrant communities, built on welcoming in and cherishing people of diverse backgrounds, from difficult and tyrannical regimes, from hardship and famine. It is a living demonstration of what opportunity, education, hard work and entrepreneurship can accomplish and the strides that can and have been made here as a result.

We cherish this legacy and we value the principles and culture of respect and cooperation that makes it all possible. At the same time we have to recognize that there is a lot of hard work that goes into these communities succeeding. A lot of this hard work has to be done at the local level and state level, that is why I urge you to get out and vote for your local main street Federalist candidates for state level office.

However, of great importance is the role of the Federal Government and what actions it takes, and whether it helps our harms these local communities. I believe that the Federal Government's role should be one of respectful support, not overbearing dictation to local communities. For many years I have been a fierce and impassioned advocate for the checks and balances and restraint that will keep government honest, and keep government from overreaching. Government must also be responsible in how it operates, and function with sense enough to minimize accumulation of debt and fund those responsibilities that it must maintain.

I am running for reelection to continue to be a reasonable voice, sometimes alone in inquiring about the real down to home impacts of legislation. I am running for reelection to continue to champion causes of region rights, local control, and fiscal responsibility. I will always remember the importance our diverse communities and keep in mind what their needs are, and will not hesitate to work with anyone regardless of party in order to achieve results for them.

I therefore ask for your vote in December and once again ask that you come out and vote for your local main street Federalists for state Government this weekend.

Thanks and have a blessed evening!!!
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: -4.52

P P P
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2020, 09:59:39 PM »

1000% endorsed, you are a great senator for our region!!! Purple heart Smiley
Senator-elect Spark
Spark498
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.58, S: 0.00

P P P
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2020, 10:38:41 PM »

Endorsed.
At-Large Senator LouisvilleThunder
LouisvilleThunder
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.55, S: 1.74

P P P
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2020, 10:50:46 PM »

Always Endorsed!
Joseph Cao
Rep. Joseph Cao
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp

« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2020, 12:01:03 AM »

Fully and wholeheartedly endorsed!
KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸
KoopaDaQuick
Moderators
Junior Chimp
Anguilla

Political Matrix
E: -8.50, S: -5.74

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2020, 09:38:19 AM »

I have the utmost respect for you Koopa, I ask you please return the favor and not malign my record and character on some false discord narrative.

Same to you, here's to a clean fight.
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2020, 10:44:15 AM »

I have the utmost respect for you Koopa, I ask you please return the favor and not malign my record and character on some false discord narrative.

Same to you, here's to a clean fight.

So you will be altering your announcement post then?
West_Midlander
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.19, S: 1.22

« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2020, 03:07:24 PM »

Proudly endorsed!!
Former Lincoln Assemblyman & Lt. Gov. RGN
RGN08
Philippines

Political Matrix
E: 2.31, S: 4.47

« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2020, 10:24:08 PM »

Endorsed!
Esteemed Jimmy
Jimmy7812
Junior Chimp
United States
Political Matrix
E: 2.47, S: -1.05

« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2020, 10:26:54 PM »

Endorsed!
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #11 on: December 10, 2020, 11:35:55 AM »

Whistlestop #1: Knoxville, TN
This speech was made both for Senator NC Yankee's reelection efforts and to also rally support for East Tennessee's Federalist state level candidates in the December election cycle. Covid precautions were taken, masks were required and provided and temperatures were checked at the door. Crowd size was limited with video monitors displaying the remarks in various crowd sized rooms

As difficult as campaigning is during this pandemic, we have shown that with responsible precautions we can in fact continue with our democratic traditions while at the same time doing the things necessary to protect people from the spread of this pandemic. I encourage everyone to continue with doing the difficult and important steps to keep yourselves and each other safe. While saying that these things are an inconvenience and are difficult is an under statement, it is also true that traditionally speaking things of great consequence and importance often are.

More work needs to be done to help those who are struggling obviously, but the work that we have done so far is also of great note. We have passed a half dozen bills at this point and in spite of an issue with one or two, most of them were passed in record time. I also want to commend the hard work of President Pericles as his leadership was essential and during a pandemic, disease knows no boundary of partisanship or concern for differing localities.

Some of the things that I supported were controversial especially on my own side, such as the mask mandate and while we should recognize and promote and protect the interests of local control and regional rights, there are things related to domestic and external security that fall under the auspices of the Federal Government in a balanced system and this is one such instance. Other measures such as those substituting for lost income, as those proposed by Thumb and others are of great consequence to the many who are struggling to get by with lost wages and lost jobs. I will also say that the efforts to help small business, which was the subject of multiple bills and pieces of broader relief efforts. I think total we are up to 6 or 7 bills and we will soon be adding another to that list.

No amount of bills passed will however end this crisis, the end to this crisis can only be achieved through science and the development of a vaccine. Our efforts are merely that of providing the resources to facilitate that, and efforts to mitigating the impact of efforts to contain and slow the spread, hence the economic impact and the necessity of passing relief and support mechanism to help in that situation. I will not make rosy predictions or declarative statements in regards to what has been a dangerous and evolving situation, when we could easily face a new dynamic with such a situation but our success in beating back another wave and combined with progress towards a vaccine does give us some degree of hope that this will soon be over.

Until that time though, and while everyone will try to argue and point fingers and attack each other I can only speak for myself and for a large number of members of my party. For myself, I have been a cooperative and helpful ally on most every pandemic related measure, both in terms of procedure and getting them passed quickly as Senate President Pro-Tempore and as a Senator concerned about the welfare and well being of our region and its people during these deadly times. If I am so honored as to be reelected to another term, I will continue to always fight for this region and will continue to assist my colleagues regardless of party on policies that help get us out of this pandemic. I therefore ask for your vote and support in this weekend's Senate elections.

The same goes for my party here in the state of Tennessee and I encourage you to get out and vote Federalist generally both this weekend for House and Senate, but also two weeks from now when you go to the polls and vote for the state and local officials. Federalists are determined and committed to put the interests of main street first and that means fighting for you and not engaging in the one up man ship game of empowering either the Federal Gov't or Wall Street at your expense.

North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #12 on: December 10, 2020, 12:07:06 PM »

Whistlestop #2: Chattanooga, TN
This speech was made both for Senator NC Yankee's reelection efforts and to also rally support for East Tennessee's Federalist state level candidates in the December election cycle. Covid precautions were taken, masks were required and provided and temperatures were checked at the door. Crowd size was limited with video monitors displaying the remarks in various crowd sized rooms

I talked just a short while ago in Knoxville, about what is probably the most pressing matter of all before us right now and that is naturally the pandemic and the related economic concerns pertaining to it. If you have not seen it, I encourage you to view it on our campaign website, where you can find access to important resources such as our speeches but also other important things as well.

For this speech though I want to talk about something else and that is of course the budget, and how we should fix our current problems. Right now we have a system that is frankly always late and always struggles because it becomes difficult to compile and score spending and revenues over the course of so many bills during the course of the year. Then there is the issue of compiling the text over the course of that time period since that also can be daunting, pain staking and not very enticing to say the least.

Lastly, there is the perpetual problem of the budget always being late. Since the passage of the Budget Process and Control Act in 2017, the deadline for the administration to have a budget before Congress is set in the Spring, so as to give a few months for both chambers of congress to debate the bill. At the same time period, I created rules resolutions for both chambers, which created the Budget slot and with that budget slot was suppose to facilitate this budget debate, being the highlight of the summer months in congress without its very dragging out causing delay of other worthy bills and projects.

This was the system as designed and conceived at the time with the assumption that the spring deadline would be regarded as the big one for the Administration and then the fall one the big overall one, which would mainly concern Congress. However, this has not happened, the fall deadline remains fixated in people's minds and many people do not even know about the Spring deadline at all and the Administrations have not been able to get ready even in the best of circumstances. As a former President I can sympathize totally with the overwhelming nature of the position and the difficulty in staffing committees be it Domestic Policy Council or Budget Council with active and dedicated people to relieve that burden.

Going forward we should instead of relying on some kind of magic sea change in the ability of these councils to succeed in a way that they have not for the past year on the budgetary concerns, instead shift more towards a Congress first model. This is not a stripping of power as the administration is and would still be capable of composing their draft and having it submitted  as an amendment. What it does mean is that instead of prioritizing the October Deadline, we will instead prioritize the spring one and strive to have a Budget on the floor by the April 1st Deadline. If I am reelected to the Senate, my term will extend through that date and I will introduce a budget resolution of some kind by that date for the budget slot to kick start the debate. To make this possible, we need to adhere to a cut off where non-emergency spending is delayed until the following fiscal year (not the one starting in October), so that we aren't rendering work obsolete over the same months we are doing it. This could be around July with anything from May or June being incorporated in via amendment after the July 1st date.

Also, I am looking to begin "compiling as we go" (play on pay as you go" whereby as we pass bills that include spending or revenues, the name and link to that bill are at minimum logged and possibly even incorporated into a draft budget resolution so as to eliminate the scramble to compile and incorporate a years worth of spending. This might even be a place where we should consider just having a budget resolution draft in the budget slots of both chambers all year long and as bills pass, they can be incorporated in via amendment. Were this to be the case, rather then needing to worry about adding in the stuff in from that April 1st - July 1st window mentioned above, they would be added in as we go and then further non-emergency spending  would be set to start in the fiscal year after next.

I have seen many people struggle with the budget and when it was just torturing myself it was one thing, but now seeing the difficulties tack has been having, I think it is time we embrace a new model, stop torturing ourselves with this current process and move towards one that compiles as we go so that can then spend our time in the Summer actually debating the merits of tax and spending proposals, something this game has been deprived of since before the reset when budgets were debated in the summer and early fall and were a key focal point of the calendar game wise. I want to get to a point where the budget debates can create issue contrasts and we cannot do that without changing our mindset and our approach.

If I am so fortunate as to be reelected to another term as your Senator, I want to bring this new approach to fruition for the FY beginning October 2021 and that will begin during the course of this next Senate term with the April 1st 2021 deadline, for the FY2021 budget to be before Congress. I therefore ask for your support for reelection in this Senate campaign and encourage you get out and vote this weekend.

I also need to stress the importance of getting out and voting two weeks from now during the December state and local elections. The Federalist Party is committed to fiscal responsibility minimizing the damaging effects of debt burdens long term by paying for non-emergency long term spending with dedicated revenue streams. The impacts and success and health of any economic depends on the responsibility and care that its leadership shows towards the financial stability and long term solidity of the system's underpinnings. Debt can only be considered as a tax all its own, that will reap its due one way or another and in the most regressive form imaginable. I urge you to vote Federalist this weekend for House and Senate and to vote Federalist in two weeks for the local and stated elections.

North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #13 on: December 10, 2020, 12:31:41 PM »

Whistlestop #3: Cobb County, Georgia
This speech was made both for Senator NC Yankee's reelection efforts and to also rally support for Georgia's Federalist state level candidates in the December election cycle. Covid precautions were taken, masks were required and provided and temperatures were checked at the door. Crowd size was limited with video monitors displaying the remarks in various crowd sized rooms

A short while ago I talked about the pandemic in Knoxville and I talked about how to reform the Budget Process in Chattanooga. If were not able to see these live, I encourage you to view them on my campaign website, there will find these speeches along with my other speeches in this campaign and a number of important resources and information for the upcoming elections.

I want to talk to you tonight on the importance of education both for my own role at the Federal Level, but also the role that the state government plays in this. I have often stressed the importance of local control with state, then regional and then federal government intervening to helped with resource deficiencies. These are important aspects because education governed locally is going to be most attune to the needs of the children on the ground rather than aloof political considerations and divisive measures foisted down upon schools from on high.

That being said and while it is vitally important for education to be handled at lower levels, local control on its own is not an education agenda. There is and remains the importance of reforming the public school system and while school choice is importance and should be an option, provided that it is regulated, safe and effective, the vast majority of students will be attending public schools and thus our priority in communities like Cobb County, should be to promote a policy of reform and performance in the public school system to ensure that we are helping everyone have a chance at success.

Reform is not easy because there are vested interests that want to get in the way and preserve the status quo. For some these are people who have monetary interest in certain education venues, for others it is people who are committed to the status quo at any price. For us though, we should set a principle that no status quo and no monetary interest should take precedence over the quality education of our kids.

Reforming the curriculum is the first most important thing because that ensures that we not only are giving our kids the tools to succeed not just in the economy, but also in life as well and as a society as whole. Empowering people to discern fact from fiction is perhaps the most pressing and vital interest right now and we see the consequences of this daily now where more people are falling pray to snake oil salesmen and to conspiracy theorists pushing simple answers to complex problems or providing people with answers they want to hear as opposed to complex incomplete answers that the factual record actually supports.

Beyond just reforming the curriculum is how we are teaching and this incorporates responsibly the use of technology into the learning environment but at the same time incorporates new and innovative teaching methods to ensure that we more effective at reaching the most amount of kids possible as the effects of doing so can be monumental and helpful both for the economy and society at large.

While controversial, we need to examine our teaching standards and recognize at the same time that teachers do an important and critical job and they must be paid accordingly. This will ensure that quality teachers are retained and make it easier to professionalize and improve the ability and performance of teachers and better empower them to succeed as a result with the support of the community and recognition they deserve within the community.

The Federalist Party is committed to a responsible reform of education and recognizes that while there are obstacles and vested interests that stand in the way, the improvement and reform of the education system must take priority, including the three big ones I have mentioned above, but also of course others well. The consequences and the necessity are too great and the need never more pressing and we need to be of a mind to push forward to achieve results.

I humbly ask for your support in this weekend's Senate elections and I also ask that you get out and vote Federalist this weekend not just for Senate but for your state and local elections two weeks from now.

North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #14 on: December 10, 2020, 12:52:47 PM »

Whistlestop #4: Savannah, Georgia
This speech was made both for Senator NC Yankee's reelection efforts and to also rally support for Georgia's Federalist state level candidates in the December election cycle. Covid precautions were taken, masks were required and provided and temperatures were checked at the door. Crowd size was limited with video monitors displaying the remarks in various crowd sized rooms

A short while ago I talked about the pandemic in Knoxville, I talked about how to reform the Budget Process in Chattanooga and I talked about education in Cobb County, Georgia. If you were not able to see these live, I encourage you to view them on my campaign website, there will find these speeches along with my other speeches in this campaign and a number of important resources and information for the upcoming elections.

I always make sure to discuss the issue of healthcare in all of my campaigns and along with it mental health care and addiction as they are pressing issues for our region and they have been an area of focus for me going back almost ten years. That experience gives me a good working knowledge of the policy as it exists in the game and thus what should be gone going forward on these matters of course. 

In the recent term a bill from the house came before us aimed at eliminating co-pays for veterans under our Atlascare system, but this was of course already eliminated for those directly on Atlascare, so I amended the bill and instead expanded the protections for preventative care. As many of your know I have long stressed the importance of preventative care under the simple doctrine that if you detect and solve a problem quickly, it will be cheaper then delaying action and it will also be less costly not just economically speaking but in terms of ability of people to work (dead people and disabled don't make for a good work force) but also the whole that creates in society and thus the importance of helping people is more then just the direct impact of whether this person lives or dies, but also their impact on the community, their family and their friends.

The proposal requires the regions, which already had to ensure that there was a plan covering preventative medicine on their exchanges, to now ensure that said plans also cover such with no out of pocket expenses. The bill also beefed up provisions dealing with preventative medicine in Atlascare itself, and together this helps to strengthen the premise that the original 2017 bill had and that was that preventative medicine is the road to lowering health care costs long term and moving in that direction helps to ensure the success and financial stability of the overall project.

To this end I have interacted with Attorney General Truman since his office is in charge of enforcement, mostly in regards to Fremont where he is most knowledgeable of the situation, but also as it pertains to Lincoln. The South is a bit more complex since it has an extensive regional law to review and probably amend, and my goal before the end of this current term is to extend those talks to the South and work with the Governor and Chamber to amend and revise as needed. For the next term my goal is to continue to strengthen and work to improve health care in the South via collaborations with the Governor, Chamber of Delegates and when necessary amending or improving parts of the 2017 law very federal law. My experience, knowledge of the 2017 law and Atlasian health care overall, and also my working relationships on both sides of the aisle, make me the strongest candidate to pull this off and thus the best candidate for health care in this election.

Just as important as mainline health care policy is, so to is policy dealing with mental health issues and the 2017 health care law helps provide access coverage wise to people who are in most need of it, including those suffering from mental health. But coverage of care and actually providing care are two different things and while having coverage in places helps keep health care and mental health care facilities solvent, it is important to work to improve the facilities and build new ones because just like every person is different, every case requires its own level of care and for too long we have let financial restrains cripple the mental health infrastructure. This dove tails with the pandemic of course as people are struggling now like never before, but also with the crisis of addiction. I have worked with my colleagues at the federal level to support efforts to curb addiction and implement necessary reforms in this regards to minimize the exposure to addictive medications and opiates.

While addiction is certainly a crisis, we need to be careful that we aren't treating a health care problem as an issue for the courts and jails instead of medical attention and treatment facilities. I support efforts to move away from the incarceration model that has broken up families and destroyed more lives then it has saved and move more towards rehabilitation generally and more towards treatment for addiction to get people off of addictive substances and back to being healthy and contributing members of society and back to being parts of strong and vibrant family structures.

I humbly ask for your vote this weekend and I would thus also ask that you get out and vote for Federalist candidates for House and Senate this weekend, as well as to vote two weeks from now in your state and local elections for Federalist Candidates for Georgia State Government.

North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #15 on: December 10, 2020, 01:23:23 PM »

Whistlestop #5: Little Rock, Arkansas
This speech was made both for Senator NC Yankee's reelection efforts and to also rally support for Arkansas Federalist state level candidates in the December election cycle. Covid precautions were taken, masks were required and provided and temperatures were checked at the door. Crowd size was limited with video monitors displaying the remarks in various crowd sized rooms

A short while ago I talked about the pandemic in Knoxville, I talked about how to reform the Budget Process in Chattanooga, I talked about education in Cobb County, Georgia and I talked about health care, mental health and addiction in Savannah, Georgia. If you were not able to see these live, I encourage you to view them on my campaign website, there will find these speeches along with my other speeches in this campaign and a number of important resources and information for the upcoming elections.

I have often talked about the importance of equality before the law and while that may sound incompatible with a conservative philosophy, my goal has been to illustrate that just the opposite is the case based on the long standing conservative principle of opposition to arbitrary law and the risk that arbitrary law poses. One of the first areas of concern where arbitrary law is present is when one group is being treated differently then the next and it is in that environment and in that context where a conservative should take issue on a philosophical ground with legal inequality.

The opposition to arbitrary law goes back to the 17th century and it is enshrined in our founding and is a fundamental basis for the post Burkean Conservatism, in its opposition to radicalism and revolution where there too you saw excesses that violated law in favor of momentary passions and the net result was that government was arbitrary in its nature and thus very dangerous to its own people. We should thus be vigilant about this trend in government and we should seek to make our system one where the law is upheld regardless of what or who is in consideration. That is basic fundamental necessity for any system with democratic principles to survive.

Going further from that we must be mindful of our institutions and the important in preserving those institutions and traditions that safeguard and protect people from the excesses, excesses of the people as some areas have in their history seen far too much of in the form of lynch mobs and also in terms of government arbitrarily casting out one group as a second class or inferior group, which likewise there has been far too much of in our own history as a country, much less in many other other places as well.

We all should be committed to opposing arbitrary rule and supporting equality before the law and while I will not stoop to claim that anyone else does not, I will say affirmatively that for myself and for the Federalist Party as a group, we do opposed arbitrary law and we support equality before the law as has been codified in our platform for over six years now, and was strained to the limit during the period of 2015, but we stood firm in a difficult situation and our message of an Atlasia for all, not restricted by the whims of a clique or elitist echo chamber prevailed as a message that everyone could embrace.

We should cherish our legacy as a Party as I do, and we should restrain passions and excess that violate our sacred principles, even if they know emanate from the right, the actions and the consequences are still very real and don't get checked at the door simply because it originates on a different side of the aisle, a cautionary tale and one that I hope that everyone in every party will take to heart and will remain ever vigilant in the protection of our liberties, our constitutional rights and the institutions and traditions that protect them for all to enjoy and live under.

I humbly ask for your vote in this weekend's Senate election and I also ask that you vote for your Federalist Candidates for House and Senate this weekend, as well as for Federalist Candidates in the Arkansas state elections late on this month.

North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #16 on: December 15, 2020, 11:59:26 PM »

To begin with I want to thank Koopa for her spirited campaign and thank all of the people who came out and voted in this election.

It is clear for me that in spite of all of my deepest anguishing fears prior to the election, the vast bulk of voters respect individual opinions and not only condone but expect leadership from elected officials. I will thus continue to voice opinions that concern my conscience and principles (well I would have done that anyway) and with victory having been achieved won't fret about the possible message sent to forum conservatives, moderates, populists, libertarians and nationalists, who do believe in rule of law, believe in the Constitution and believe in adhering to certain standards even as we fight aggressively for our principles, values and to serve the people that sent us to office.

I mentioned several issues in my campaign, but the three that I want to focus on here tonight, 1) Reforming the budget process to to make it easier and less prone to the kind of delays we have been seeing over the recent years, 2) Working with Southern Government on a bipartisan basis to improve the South's health care laws and 3) working to ensure that Congress is functional so that the people elected can have faith that their issues will be addressed.

No one Senator can do this alone and there are many people that I look forward to working with in order to bring these objectives to reality.

Thank You and have a Blessed Evening!!!
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies