KY-Sen 2022: Charles Booker in (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 02:03:45 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  KY-Sen 2022: Charles Booker in (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: KY-Sen 2022: Charles Booker in  (Read 9387 times)
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« on: March 15, 2021, 10:58:07 AM »

Good, Rand Paul voted against minimium wage and KY is one the states that doesn't have a 15 an HR mandated minimum wwge
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2021, 04:25:22 PM »

Anyway, I hope we're not getting fooled again when the first poll comes out showing a 42-40% Paul lead and think this is anything but Safe Republican.

We have 20 mnths it can be a wave
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2021, 04:34:26 PM »

I'm inclined to start this at Likely R. Paul isn't as strong as he appears. He's a lot like Matt Bevin would be if he were a Senator, very weak, and very beatable with the right candidate in the right year. I'm not sure Booker is that candidate, and I'm not sure 2022 is that year.

Likely R, closer to Safe R than Lean R.

Keep believing it's not a wave building
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2021, 08:32:14 PM »

This is certainly wave insurence but the wave of Retirement has a damaging impact on the Rs.

I wouldn't count out D's chances as I said before except for FL, that goes for every Senate and Gov seat, the Rs are making the mistake of Filibustering a Biden agenda that have broad support and complaining about deficits in a Health Crisis not a normal Recession..
Rand Paul said that AA will  be HS dropouts due to raising minimum wage, no they wont, we haven't had high school dropouta since 1990s when teen pregnancy was on the rise
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2021, 11:17:32 AM »

Why can’t he just run for Yarmuth’s seat down the line?

Because Rand Paul made a silly comment about AA dropping out of high school due to raising minimum wage and Paul is vulnerable because the minimum wage is incriminates not automatic, something that Rs want voters to believe
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2021, 12:38:56 AM »
« Edited: March 17, 2021, 12:42:27 AM by MR. KAYNE WEST »

Rand Paul made a similar comment like Johnson he said AA males would drop out of high school if minimum wage was raised, far from truth because it's increments, not immediate, that's why Booker wants to run against Paul.

No seat is safe if Rs, which are the WC male party keep making silly comments like that

All Booker has to do is playback his comments on minimum wage
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2021, 03:03:05 PM »

Conservative pollsters love to put ratings on races 600 days before an Election, of course this is wave insurence, as D's call it, not likely R.

Paul made a silly comment about AA dropping out of HS due to raising minimum wage and the minimum wage is in increments not immediate.

Booker is the underdog, who knows what will happen in 6oo days

All Booker has to do is replay Paul's silly comments
.also, Paul isn't Mcconnell
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2021, 07:34:49 AM »

Yeah Paul made the silliest of comments saying that Teens particularly Afro Americans would quite HS to take a 15.00 and Housing costs aren't keeping up with inflation and the Minimum wage is in incriminates

Paul deserves to lose by Booker

Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2021, 01:17:40 PM »
« Edited: July 01, 2021, 01:22:08 PM by MR. KAYNE WEST »

Safe R, yeah Trump wasn't at 44%, in the Rassy polls he is where Biden is now between 48/50% and D's are gonna perform just where Biden is, D's want you to donate because if they say Sen you are more likely to donate to Send than House and they use alot of tips that give to DCCC, Act blue doesn't get money from donations, they make money off Tips
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2021, 05:04:11 PM »

D's do need more black Senators and Booker as well as Ras Smith in a blue wave can win, in 500 days
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2021, 07:37:28 AM »

D's do need more black Senators and Booker as well as Ras Smith in a blue wave can win, in 500 days

It would have to be one heck of a blue wave for them to win Kentucky (and that wave will collapse if inflation ends up being more than a temporary blip).  The state is not like Illinois or Pennsylvania where Dems can just boost turnout in the metro areas of Louisville and Lexington and win.  They have to breakthrough in rural areas of the state or in places that lean Republican in Northern KY and Warren County.  There's no way I see Booker's platform resonating well enough in those areas.

There are also those who were McGrath supporters in the last election who aren't happy with Booker because they argue he didn't do enough to support the ticket last fall.  McGrath had no chance of winning anyway, but I don't see a Booker candidacy holding onto any ancestral Democrats or getting enough of them on board to do significantly better.

2021 CALI RECALL IF Newsom survives, will tell us about the blue blue wave, but UBI benefits are very popular, Biden and Manchin and Sinema are wasting a Golden opportunity to raise the D approvals to 60% once again by bypassing another round of 1K stimulus checks

It's a 304 map but a blue wave isn't out of the question
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2021, 08:54:47 AM »

Safe R
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2021, 06:18:29 PM »
« Edited: August 09, 2021, 06:27:00 PM by Mr. Kanye West »

No one knows what 2022/ but we know that Biden has a Hunter Biden problem and D's are wasting a Golden opportunity to pass 15 minimum wage, extend Unemployment benefits without 300 and 1400 checks for 35k

Just imagine if D's put all of that in their Reconciliation bill, Blue tsunami, D's are poor not rich like Rs, but then they want you to donate to them, I donate 6.00 a mnth that's it

Warnock and Ossoff ran on 2K but that was when cases were going down and we're supposed to out of Pandemic, it didn't call me to pass

If we knew what 2022 we would be magicians, a blue wave can still happen

That's why I still have Tim Ryan in my signature he will be running against Josh Mandel not Portman whom did poorly in 2012

Guess what Brown, Ryan or Manchin have never lost a GE before
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2021, 11:03:53 PM »
« Edited: October 12, 2021, 11:07:21 PM by Mr. Kanye West »

I have to think Booker sort of regrets jumping into the Senate race so early.  There's zero chance he beats Rand Paul here.

We still have a chance in FL, OH, but Pat McCrory may win NC because Beasley supports Fillibuster Demings and  Ryan said they would end it on Statehood

The last OH, WI and FL polls had the lead for Rs well within margin of error and Crist and Demings are excellent debators, that same OH poll had Sherrod Brown at bet positive approvals the OH Gov is Safe

The Environment in April 2021/ was way different than now Biden had a ,60% Approvals that's why Nixon, Abby Fink and Booker all jumped in and they're gonna get blanched except for Nixon, Kunce is gonna lose
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #14 on: December 08, 2021, 04:01:52 PM »

Just pointing out the obvious when I say Booker is a terrible candidate.

Native Americans got Per Capita I am part Native American and have Applied for Per Capita

OH/FL and or NC and GA are the only games in town as wave insurance if D's get a wave going we keep the H and get a Filibuster proof carve out we can get Reparations but Biden must get to 50%
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #15 on: December 08, 2021, 04:03:22 PM »

Booker is still running for the Senate.

If he wants to win, maybe he should've taken the advice and run for House instead.

I think Booker will wait and see what happens with redistricting (and will just say he’s still running for Senate in the meantime). If Republicans create 6 safe seats for their party, Booker might as well just stay in the Senate race. But if they keep Yarmuth’s seat a Democratic seat, then maybe Booker will reconsider.

Sir Muhammad do you know in 2018/ we didn't win 40 seats until 2018, not 2017 it's not an R or D wave until all the votes are casted once Biden gets to 50% all bets are off

We aren't Magical creatures we don't know what Biden Approvals will be Oct 22, but right now they sux

Don't forget we won 80M votes and it's VBM not same day and we will have higher turnout than 2021
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #16 on: May 17, 2022, 01:49:15 PM »

Charles Booker isn't losing by 20/30 pts McGrath lost by 11/14 pts
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #17 on: May 17, 2022, 06:06:39 PM »
« Edited: May 17, 2022, 06:11:02 PM by Mr.Barkari Sellers »

Charles Booker isn't losing by 20/30 pts McGrath lost by 11/14 pts
You're such a R hack, GCP is tied 46/46 and Roe vs Wade is going to hurt Republicans

Booker is a progressive, he will win in KY

Let's not forget KY elected BESHEAR in 2019

Trump netted seats in the S with 40/54 Approvals in 2018 and 2020 he was at 43/54 APPROVALS when he netted H seats do you see the state by state polls aren't producing an R nut map Golden is winning and he supposed to lose by double digits and Bacon is losing and Gross is down by 5

I supported Booker, Harris and Bernie in the Primary I was never a Biden Hack but a supporter, but he does have low Approvals for the Biden hacks and alot of them are gone like pbower2A

It's a 303 map with wave insurance but I make D Nut maps because Heidi Heikampt won in 2012 and I predicted her to lose
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #18 on: May 18, 2022, 02:02:14 AM »

Polls are worthless just like Biden Approvals, Barnette did so poorly anything can happen in Nov a blue wave can indeed happen and R users say but the Approvals of Bidens are so low an R nut map is inevitable, NO
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #19 on: May 18, 2022, 08:12:09 AM »

No one in a 303 map scenario is expecting D's to win red states but if we overperformed in the H and we don't know yet, a blue wave can get going and all we need is 218 and 53 seats to clinch DC Statehood but Beasley is doing well because Cooper has a 55% Approvals and so many D candidates are better than Beasley like Tim Ryan and Crist and if Beasley is overperformed, so can we break open a blue tsunami

You see how reliable the polls are in a primary they can be wrong about the Approvals as well
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies