KY-Sen 2022: Charles Booker in (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 09:30:43 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  KY-Sen 2022: Charles Booker in (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: KY-Sen 2022: Charles Booker in  (Read 9373 times)
Coldstream
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: -6.59, S: 1.20

P P
« on: August 12, 2021, 05:15:55 PM »

Like... what do you all want him to say?

He probably should run for congress after Yarmuth retires, fine. Congressional races are every two years, he could still easily do that.

This forum loves to rip on every candidate running against incumbents in safe seats, like seriously what do you want him to say? Of course he's going to say sh**t like "Kentucky can be flipped!", he's trying to do his best! I guess he could try to tap dance around it but eventually some snot nosed reporter is going to be like "but really bro, you think you can win?" and he's gonna have to lie and say yes.

I'm seeing tons of posts about how resist libs are going to pour money into this race and how it could be one of the most expensive senate races ever. First of all, Paul isn't going to get nearly as much resist lib vitriol as Mitch McConnell in a presidential year. Secondly, he's not a milquetoast white woman, I doubt resist libs are going to be falling all over themselves here. Especially because the Ds in Florida and Iowa are going to be soaking up ungodly amounts of money.

One of the genuinely weird things about this forum is the “X party can’t win here so it’s ridiculous to even try/put up a candidate” argument. Booker isn’t going to win, no one thinks he will, but that doesn’t mean you don’t even try. In a functioning democracy you have to compete for every vote.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies