New official NPC thread (August polls coming, campaigning open) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 01:07:26 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  New official NPC thread (August polls coming, campaigning open) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: New official NPC thread (August polls coming, campaigning open)  (Read 12527 times)
Sestak
jk2020
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« on: March 22, 2021, 04:21:08 AM »

Atlasia Elects: March 2021
The state of play

Pax landslide! Thank you Atlasia!
Sestak
jk2020
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2021, 08:48:33 PM »

Just stepping in to note that I have received zero applications for the Comptroller General position. The entire point of keeping it separate was so that people could be moved in and out of the position quickly so that it could remain active even when one holder of the office went inactive. This situation, of course, is a complete breakdown of that idea.

The position at this point probably does need some reform, but as far as I’m aware the discussion over this in congress reached a standstill because no one is willing to trust members of the opposing faction to be impartial. This is arguably a bigger problem with NPC elections, where this stuff actually has major implications, as opposed to the rest of the game where having the numbers guy be biased against you is an annoying inconvenience at worst.
Sestak
jk2020
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2021, 01:30:46 AM »

Yes. I really am very, very sorry for the delay. PA campaigning closes at midnight Eastern. Results will be out soon after. Polling and events coming today as well or I'm eating a sock.

Like Donald Wilders?

OBD made a solemn vow to eat a sock four months ago if Ishan voted for Windjammer but REFUSED to honor his word! You can never trust an Easterner!

We're still waiting for this, by the way!
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies