Derek Chauvin trial megathread (SENTENCED TO 22.5 YEARS IN PRISON) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 11:38:15 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Derek Chauvin trial megathread (SENTENCED TO 22.5 YEARS IN PRISON) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: How long will Chauvin be sentenced?
40+ years

20-39 years

10-19 years

<10 years

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 39

Author Topic: Derek Chauvin trial megathread (SENTENCED TO 22.5 YEARS IN PRISON)  (Read 42997 times)
Pink Panther

« on: April 20, 2021, 04:37:13 PM »

This was the right decision, but hopefully our cities won't turn into flames tonight(though I worry it will still happen).
Pink Panther

« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2021, 05:13:12 PM »

This was the right decision, but hopefully our cities won't turn into flames tonight(though I worry it will still happen).

Highly doubt it, people looked really happy outside the courthouse. There won’t be protests, and therefore no cover/excuse for people to loot/riot. Most who did that weren’t actual protesters who gave a s—t about justice anyway, just opportunists. Without the actual protesters out there in droves, they won’t be able to get away with it.
Things are looking good now. I'm not as worried a half hour ago, but I'll still look out for anything tonight.
Pink Panther

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2021, 10:37:44 PM »

From the looks of things, everything went well for tonight. Congrats to society.👏👏
Pink Panther

« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2021, 10:26:51 AM »

Guys, bad news. :/

The U.S. is going to explode now!
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies