Derek Chauvin trial megathread (SENTENCED TO 22.5 YEARS IN PRISON) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 05:39:37 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Derek Chauvin trial megathread (SENTENCED TO 22.5 YEARS IN PRISON) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: How long will Chauvin be sentenced?
40+ years

20-39 years

10-19 years

<10 years

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 39

Author Topic: Derek Chauvin trial megathread (SENTENCED TO 22.5 YEARS IN PRISON)  (Read 43029 times)
Hindsight was 2020
Hindsight is 2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: March 07, 2021, 09:36:24 PM »

If Chauvin can’t be prosecuted for what he did then we should just drop all formalities and just say it’s legal for cops to murder black people
Hindsight was 2020
Hindsight is 2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2021, 08:26:22 AM »

I mean he has already been prosecuted, but I don't think they'll convict him.  There will be riots because a lot of people don't understand our legal system, and think burning down a 7/11 will change it.

And breaking into the capitol didn't change the election result, but that didn't stop your side from doing it. You have no room to make these cracks anymore.
Well the difference is the capitol was directly implicated in the counting of the votes, it is where the certification takes place.  There was a purpose.  But the looting and riots were random and wasteful.  It had nothing to do with their grievance. 
Really brining out the white hood there eh?
Hindsight was 2020
Hindsight is 2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2021, 07:21:52 PM »

Wouldn't surprise me if anyone in the jury that votes not guilty for any of the charges gets doxxed online, especially with the Daunte Wright riots happening now.

And I heard Tim Pool talk about this on his podcast. If the jury finds Chauvin not guilty for even one of the charges, the media will not give the full context and just say that Chauvin was found not guilty for Floyd's murder, resulting in much more rioting.
Hahahahahahahahaha
Hindsight was 2020
Hindsight is 2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2021, 07:43:29 PM »

Wouldn't surprise me if anyone in the jury that votes not guilty for any of the charges gets doxxed online, especially with the Daunte Wright riots happening now.

And I heard Tim Pool talk about this on his podcast. If the jury finds Chauvin not guilty for even one of the charges, the media will not give the full context and just say that Chauvin was found not guilty for Floyd's murder, resulting in much more rioting.
Hahahahahahahahaha

Ok maybe it's an exaggeration, but still possible.
Yeah I don’t think a guy who’s friends with the guy who organized Charlottesville is a objective figure on this topic
Hindsight was 2020
Hindsight is 2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2021, 04:07:35 PM »

🙌
Hindsight was 2020
Hindsight is 2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2021, 11:00:40 AM »

And fuzzy? By put up or shut up, we really mean shut up, because you can't put up. So shut up.

Look! There's a foreign looking Cloud you can yell at!
We all know he won’t respond and this just going to be another episode of “Fuzzy throws out an accusation, someone refutes his point, and he leaves the thread without responding”  
Hindsight was 2020
Hindsight is 2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2021, 02:02:14 PM »

And fuzzy? By put up or shut up, we really mean shut up, because you can't put up. So shut up.

Look! There's a foreign looking Cloud you can yell at!
We all know he won’t respond and this just going to be another episode of “Fuzzy throws out an accusation, someone refutes his point, and he leaves the thread without responding”  

That’s better than a perpetual back and forth that goes nowhere and just creates huge quote chains that clog up the thread.
While quote chains are annoying I disagree that a perpetual back and forth that goes nowhere is worse because that at least shows he legitimately believes in what he says as opposed to his current style which is the posting equivalent of farting in a crowded elevator and running out
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies