Derek Chauvin trial megathread (SENTENCED TO 22.5 YEARS IN PRISON) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 04:52:22 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Derek Chauvin trial megathread (SENTENCED TO 22.5 YEARS IN PRISON) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: How long will Chauvin be sentenced?
40+ years

20-39 years

10-19 years

<10 years

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 39

Author Topic: Derek Chauvin trial megathread (SENTENCED TO 22.5 YEARS IN PRISON)  (Read 43025 times)
Suburbia
bronz4141
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: March 08, 2021, 11:45:48 AM »

He has to be prosecuted.

I want him executed, on the death penalty.

If he gets off, the country burns.

The Democrats will take the blame, because they enable these protests and riots. Rightwingers don't care and they will seize on it to cultivate white Karens to buy guns and vote GOP and you will see Speaker McCarthy in 2023 ride this wave....in suburban districts.

Americans like police, they don't like crime and they don't see a problem--especially older white Americans.....

Bye Angie Craig, Lucy McBath, Tom Suozzi, Kathleen Rice, etc.

Suburbia
bronz4141
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2021, 08:17:32 PM »

No white people were allowed access to the area by local activists out of a supposed concern for the "healing" of the community

what

These are the same people that cry about mean old segregation......
Suburbia
bronz4141
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2021, 10:34:47 PM »

The defense team for Chauvin wants to move the trial somewhere else to a different town.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2021/03/15/derek-chauvin-george-floyd-trial/

Where? Somewhere in Washington County or somewhere else where it may be whiter and more cop-friendly? Where? Tom Emmer's district?
Suburbia
bronz4141
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2021, 10:47:50 AM »

The fact that anyone is even in favor of moving the trial somewhere more cop friendly goes to show how racist and biased some on this forum can be (and I don't care if you are Black, Hispanic, Asian or whatever, you can still be racist no matter what).

I am not in support......I am just notifying the forum that this is the latest development......

Police unions and defense attorneys always do this, they don't want the city's residents to decide, in the place where the crime happened, but in the suburbs where Chauvin may have followers (even in Dean Phillips' district, which is a battleground district......

It should not be....
Suburbia
bronz4141
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2021, 02:25:42 PM »

Lock that white bastard cop away for the rest of his life !
Suburbia
bronz4141
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2021, 02:59:02 PM »

I'm really scared of the outcome of this trial.  The media and activists have already convicted Chauvin, anything less than life in prison will result in widespread rioting.  A full out not guilty verdict would be disastrous.  I guess on the bright side, it would show a large number of regular Americans how unhinged the left is, especially if this gets better media coverage with less going on.  Republican supermajority in 2022?

Your side literally beat a police officer to death in attempt to steal an election and you are calling the left unhinged? And be quiet about a Republican super majority, because it's not going to happen. The GOP will be lucky if it isn't pushed further into irrelevancy for supporting a terrorist attack on the Capitol.

He's a libertarian, not a Trumper.

Also, yes, the Trump people beat a cop to death, but the left is bonkers as well. The far left started the "what do we want, dead cops" stuff that led to all of this police-citizens war.....

Also, the Republicans could win in 2022...if there is riots and dead cops....Max Rose suffered because of that....Nicole Malliotakis, Andrew Garbarino and others will see to that.....
Suburbia
bronz4141
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2021, 03:00:05 PM »

I'm sorry but my people been through this too many times before for me to get my hopes up. I still think Chauvin will get off because if there is one thing I learned through studying history is that you never count on White Americans to do the right thing.

What do you think of some political commentators, even sports commentators like WFAN radio who are defending Chauvin despite the inhumane brutality exposed??
Suburbia
bronz4141
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2021, 03:26:11 PM »

If Chavin gets off, say goodbye to these politician's political futures: Jacob Frey, Keith Ellison, Tim Walz, Michael Freeman, etc. They'll lose... The MNGOP will choose an electable nominee who can appeal to the Karens in the suburbs who fear city violence miles away and who don't want police defunded....

Dean Phillips, Angie Craig will go down as well.......

Same thing nationally with the other suburban House Dems
Suburbia
bronz4141
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2021, 02:50:33 PM »

Oh boy.
Suburbia
bronz4141
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2021, 03:04:34 PM »