Who killed JFK? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 05:06:08 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Discussion
  History (Moderator: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee)
  Who killed JFK? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Who killed JFK?
Lee Oswald acted alone

CIA

KGB

Mossad

Pro Castro Cubans

Anti Castro Cubans

KKK

Boston Mafia

Chicago Mafia

LBJ

Other

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 82

Author Topic: Who killed JFK?  (Read 6080 times)
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

« on: November 22, 2023, 10:39:36 PM »

I think it was rouge elements of the CIA, who may or may not have the blessing of CIA leadership. Said elements than use their mafia connections to take out Oswald.

I don't think LBJ knew beforehand or had anything to do with it, but I very much think he knew of a conspiracy afterwards and kept quite about it.

I would encourage all here to read "Best Evidence" by David S. Lifton.  I read this in the 1980s, before JFK came out in theatres.  Then I would suggest that you ask yourselves what sort of work our CIA, FBI, and other Intel Agencies actually do on a daily basis.

Lyman Kirkpatrick, Inspector General for the CIA during the Eisenhower years, once said that the ideal covert operation remains secret "from inception to eternity".  The Lifton book contains quotes from Allen Dulles about the risks of "losses of cover" during covert operations that talk about the consequences of an operative being in a situation where he is out of place in plain sight.  I would encourage all to read that with an open mind.  Reading Joseph Persico's biography of the late CIA Director WIlliam J. Casey would be a good read as well.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies