ayy lmao (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 12:13:45 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  ayy lmao (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: ayy lmao  (Read 834 times)
coloradocowboi
United States

« on: March 04, 2021, 09:42:27 PM »

I'm sorry but I agree with those tweets. Explain to me why all these Trump district Republicans who are neolib cucks lost, but Jared "Medicare 4 All" Golden won by double digits?

And please spare me the Crafts was a bad candidate argument. That wouldn't result in him so massively underperforming Trump.

Seriously, we know that the Dems' economic agenda is very popular per opinion polls and that things like "decency" or whatever it is that Blue Dogs run on aren't. All the Blue Dogs went down.

The argument of which ideology is more "electable" is always misguided, because it relies on tons of cherry-picking, and ignores the swaths of voters who don't vote based on ideology at all.

Correct. They vote on policy. And both Porter and Golden ran on popular Dem policies and won. It's why Bernie Sanders is the most popular Senator in the entire Senate. I don't get what people don't get about this? You run on policies that 70% of the population want like min. wage and you win.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies